Forum

Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Makadamia [Bona]

PreviousPage 7 of 15Next

You are welcome! Don't worry! There're any rules of how to make your own thread, it's yours so your rules matter:D

Thank you! One day I had this idea and then I tried to recreate it from my mind 😛 It was the very first item that I've created, so it was quite challenging task. The shape, the shading and the animations took me like three weeks (read: I'm a noob xD woops)! I saw also your designs and I love both of them, you are very experienced with it! I hope you or Lupus win!

PS: Waiting for the day you'll stop taking part in contests so I might actually have a chance to win... XDD

Fortunately I'm not taking part in every contest 😆 I like only these contests, where we have to draw something, or make things from Tibia in real life -  the best fun I had with polymer clay. I used to make figurines as a child with my mom, so having polymer clay in my hands after 20+ years was amazing experience 😀

As I promised in the last post, I'm coming back with some screenshots 🙂 Most of them are made after winter update, so prepare for a lot of stuff from The Dream Courts!

Let's start as usual with some levels.

I took the opportunity to make the newest Warzones. I didn't loot anything interesting, but I get achievements 🙂

Our team made The Dream Court Quests, so it's not the end of achievements:

We have killed five of arena bosses:

Energized Limb - sold for 900k.

Later I've loot Living Armor - sold for 1,4kk.

I wasn't lucky with pomegranates - looted only three:

But I was lucky with having an awesome team 🙂 They gave me another two, which was needed to make 1st addon of Dream Warrior Outfit!

Then we've killed first Nightmare Beast on Bona 🙂

Some notable loots:

Dark Whispers - sold for 4kk. Now its even more expensive 😥

I didn't sell this item, I prefered to tame Hibernal Moth and get achievement. This mount is FUGLY.

With an Ice Shield I could make full Dream Warrior outfit 🙂

BUT FIRST I HAD TO CHANGE MY SEX AGAIN! 😆

Female version looks much better!

Enough of Dream Courts.

Time for random bosses!

Thul #1

Undead Cavebear #58

Zevelon Duskbringer #27

00:46 Makadamia [511]: jeszcze lece diblisa sprawdzic
00:46 Makadamia [511]: bo arachira mi sie nie chce xDD
00:46 Makadamia [511]: chociaz jak mi sie nie chce
00:46 Makadamia [511]: to na 100% bedzie

Arachir The Ancient One #18

91/100

Two vampire lords in 15 minutes 🙂

Tyrn #15

Furyosa #3

I'm really lucky recently. A lot of nice contests in my favourite style - I mean drawings! This time we had to make an election poster with chosen candidate for PortalTibia.com.br! I won 1st place! 🙂

You can see my election poster here.

In my election poster I wanted to show both the candidate (in my case Epaminondas) as well as postulates for improving life conditions in Tibia! I wanted my hero to be a charismatic oldschool leader and because of that I chose to show him as a conservative. Moreover his radical views in the context of Tibia are very funny.

Each of the proposals made by Epaminondas are illustrated in the form of a mini picture that is why for example you can see a scared demon with an arrow in his back aswell as an emancipated amazon.

The whole artwork is highlighted by text and a yellow logo just like the one of Portal Tibia.

This artwork was made using watercolor crayons KOH-I-NOOR Mondeluz (without using water) and also with fineliners Faber Castell Ecco Pigment 0.1, 0.25 and 0.5 mm.

Honestly I didn't like the look of this poster. Each elements are quite nice, but whole work is 2/10. Anyway I have put a lot of effort to make it, so I'm really glad that I won my first Epaminondas Doll, which was my dream!

So many levels and achievements! Congratulations! WOW! You are a true boss hunter! I've been thinking about making a thread here, but sadly I'm not as lucky as you, I barely find bosses so there's no point. The poster looks great! Believe more in yourself!

Thank you! 😀

So, even more levels today - it was double experience and skill weekend on Prison:

I guess it was January, everybody had an opportunity to fight with The Percht Queen once a day. I killed this boss 29 times, so let's see what I've got:

Nothing interesting, but I had a nice loot from one Percht Queen - 4 items in 1 boss:

Anyway it's probably nothing special.

On the new island we could find cute Baleful Bunnies with interesting loot, of course I mean Yetislippers . The price for these slippers was quite high. What is more, I've heard that it is easy to loot them - many players killed less than 100 Baleful Bunnies and it was enough to have at least one pair. SERIOUSLY?!

Damn, I've finished Baleful Bunnies in Bestiary and not even one pair! Wish me luck next year then 😛 I won't give up!

By the way, when I saw "Yetislippers" I realized, that some time ago we had very similar proposition in our "Idea For Fansite Item" contest  😉 I mean THIS pair of "Yeti Fluffy Slippers" based on our mascot in the logo of TibiaBosses.com. The real ingame Yetislippers are based on real ingame Yeti, it's obvious, but this similarity with the idea... 😀 I like it!

Achievement for one of the ugliest mounts ever:

I got a lot of Silver Tokens form The Percht Queen, so I made new outfit:

Another achievement for killing Dream Court's arena bosses:

I luckily looted other pair of boots, very useful for my vocation!

I'm so happy, because first time I met really rare boss on Hive Outpost during mini world change - The Mean Masher!

Still waiting for The Manhunter!

list of rare bosses

• Barbaria
  • Battlemaster Zunzu
  • Big Boss Trolliver
  • Burster
  • Captain Jones
  • Dreadful Disruptor
  • Dreadmaw
  • Flamecaller Zazrak
  • Fleabringer
  • Foreman Kneebiter
  • General Murius
  • Grand Mother Foulscale
  • Grandfather Tridian
  • Gravelord Oshuran
  • Grorlam
  • Hairman The Huge
  • High Templar Cobrass
  • Mahatheb
  • Rukor Zad
  • Smuggler Baron Silvertoe
  • The Big Bad One
  • The Blightfather
  • The Evil Eye
  • The Frog Prince
  • The Manhunter
  • The Mean Masher
  • The Old Whopper
  • The Voice Of Ruin
  • Tzumrah The Dazzler
  • Warlord Ruzad
  • Xenia
  • Yaga The Crone
  • Zarabustor

Undead Cavebear #59-60

Midnight Panther #8

OH MY GOD! Finally! 36th Dharalion with Cornucopia! I couldn't believe 😆

As I told you long time ago - with my luck I'll sooner make Wizard Outfit with looted from Dharalions and Elfs killed during boss check, than loot Cornucopia. And it was true! 😆

Man In The Cave #20

Sir Valorcrest #18

The Pale Count #9

93/100

Tyrn #16

Tyrn #17

In the end of this post I wanted to present brand new, very special for me item in my collection - Crunor's Heart. It was created by the most talented item creator I ever know in Tibia - Lupus Aurelius! Idea for this item is based on Licad's story, which has won our "Idea For Fansite Item" contest in 2018. I get it as a gift for being a TibiaBosses.com staff member for over 3 years. I'm so proud!  🙂

It is definitely one of the most beautiful item in game!

Thanks for reading and see you in the next post! 😎

Congratulations! Impressive achievements on pretty images! 🙂

Finally a cornucopia, hahah... congrats!

Quote from Mang on 24 March 2019, 23:59

Finally a cornucopia, hahah... congrats!

Yes! 😆 Now, I'll cry about Cavebear Skull and Panther Head... another items impossible to loot, at least for me!

is the cutest! Well deserved & Congratulations!

Hello!

Again, I had a few months break, but didn't die yet - at least not in real life (because in game unfortunately I did!), so I tried to collect as many screenshots as possible. Maybe this time there won't be many pictures with bosses, I didn't make any "checks", but I hope you will enjoy it anyway!

Let's start with levels:

116 magic level as well!

The only thing I do everyday in game are Dream Court bosses, so few lucky loots 🙂

A consolation prize:

My first Turquoise Tendril Latern!

... so I could finally tame Lacewing Moth, which looks much better than the pink one:

Of course I won't add any more screenshots with Laterns, because it's price is now very low. Moreover the chance to drop it is quite big. So, it's nothing special at all.

Pair Of Dreamwalkers #2

Few vampire lords!

The Pale Count #10

The Pale Count #11

Diblis The Fair #22

96/100

Cublarc The Plunderer #98-#102

Undead Cavebears #61-#63

... and the last boss - Undead Cavebear #64

Recently I won quite a lot of contests' prizes and now I can proudly add one more to my collection! 😀 This time Easter contest was organised by collaboration of TibiaWiki.com.br and BomDiaTibia.com! We could choose among of 3 completely differend kind of missions. I chose only the 1st one, because it was based on drawing - something I like a lot!

We had to draw an Rabbit Guardian 😀 Yep, rabbit wearing The Epic Wisdom and holding Journal Shield. Sounds funny!

The only interesting and valuable prize in this mission was for the 1st place and taking part in this contest was quite risky, but I have such a lot of fun during creating my drawings, that regardless of the results it is still pleasure!

I was lucky again and won 1st place - my second Epic Wisdom!

You can see my drawing here.

In my drawing I wanted to highlight the springtime by using fresh green and yellow colour, floral elements and colourful eggs - which are a symbol of Easter. Our fearsome and powerful rabbit guardian wears The Epic Wisdom, holds Journal Shield and The Epiphany. I have chosen this sword because of prosaic reasons - it looks good with yellow background and flame on the left side of the hat.

Making of:

First of all, I made a simple sketch of a rabbit guardian.

Then I had to copy it by tracing paper on different sheet of paper with higher weight, to use watercolor paint on it without any problem.

I put liquid masking film to avoid soiling the sketch with paints and keep colours of drawing clear, without green and yellow stains.

Then of course I removed it, made thin black contours and color whole drawing.

Final effect:

Details:

Hope you like it! 😎

Hi! I'm back with a lot of levels. Still have no patience to make boss checks, so I'm spending time mostly on doing bestiary or hunting.

I have to say, that Walls during rapid respaw weekend are quite nice 😀

My new favourite hunting place! 😀 Unfortunately not only mine and it's always taken...

... Asuras all the time! 😆

Some bestiary with PRO EK!

Of course I know that leveling is boring on screenshots but it's all I can do, when I have no time for playing. Checking bosses takes a lot of time.

I've complete Midnight Panther in bestiary, thanks to Niddla and Itz Niir!

I still need 5 Yetis and 3 Draptors. 😕

Okay, some new achievements on my account!

Skilled Hunter - obtainable by unlocking 10 hard monsters in the Cyclopedia.

I wanted to check if Deathlings are nice. Everybody said this hunting place is horrible, but I didn't belive. Now I belive! 😉

Finally, Nanny from Hell!

There was an opportunity to kill final boss from new Warzones, so I've joined the team to get achievement!

The only bosses with random spawn, I met this time were two vampire lords and one, rare boss!

Sir Valorcrest #19

Zevelon Duskbringer #28

98/100

Captain Jones #2

The only luck I had was some quite cheap items from The Nightmare Beast and Faceless Bane.

1st Enchanted Sleep Shawl

2nd Dark Whispers

1st Ectoplasmic Shield

1st Spirit Guide

1st Book Backpack

It's all for now, see you soon! 😎

PreviousPage 7 of 15Next