Forum

Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Makadamia [Bona]

PreviousPage 6 of 15Next

Hi there!

I came with next portion of screenshots, so keep watching, because I've got something interesting (of course in my opinion) in the end of the post! 😀

As always I'm starting with some levels! Most of them I made on Roshamuul Prison during double experience and skill weekend, but there were also hunts on my other, favourite places.

I made few hunts on The Hive, to loot. The plan was to loot 200, make some profit by selling half of them and open rest.

And here we've got the results of my ambitious plan... 😆

Next achievements in my collection! "Little Adventure" for unlocking 10 easy monsters in bestiary:

Three achievements for unlocking areas in Measuring Tibia Quest 🙂

If we are talking about bosses, I want to start with next one from the list of rare bosses - The Evil Eye!

list of rare bosses

• Barbaria
  • Battlemaster Zunzu
  • Big Boss Trolliver
  • Burster
  • Captain Jones
  • Dreadful Disruptor
  • Dreadmaw
  • Flamecaller Zazrak
  • Fleabringer
  • Foreman Kneebiter
  • General Murius
  • Grand Mother Foulscale
  • Grandfather Tridian
  • Gravelord Oshuran
  • Grorlam
  • Hairman The Huge
  • High Templar Cobrass
  • Mahatheb
  • Rukor Zad
  • Smuggler Baron Silvertoe
  • The Big Bad One
  • The Blightfather
  • The Evil Eye
  • The Frog Prince
  • The Manhunter
  • The Mean Masher
  • The Old Whopper
  • The Voice Of Ruin
  • Tzumrah The Dazzler
  • Warlord Ruzad
  • Xenia
  • Yaga The Crone
  • Zarabustor

After summer update Cipsoft had made some changes in bestiary, so I had to start with killing rare mounts and such, to gain more points.

The easiest for me was fully unlocking Undead Cavebears.

I've killed also Crustacea Gigantica few times and almost finished bestiary for Dire Penguin!

Crustacea Gigantica #22

Crustacea Gigantica #23-24

Crustacea Gigantica #24

... and four Dire Penguins!

Quite close to finish them! 😀

Diblis The Fair #21

Zevelon Duskbringer #23

Zevelon Duskbringer #24

Luck on POI check!

Eleventh, but unlucky Shlorg! 😥 In his immortal form:

... and completely mortal form:

As I promised - something interesting. I meant relations from BomDiaTibia.com contest! All we had to do was to design and create an anniversary poster for a fictitious birthday party organized by Bom Dia Tibia in collaboration with Tibia Events, placed in Thais.

I love art-style contests, doesn't matter that I'm not very good in drawing or painting. I just have huge fun! Maybe one day I'll go on a professional drawing and watercolor painting course, but now I can enjoy it without any serious experiences.

I was lucky enough to win first place!

You can see my poster here.

Here you can see a background of my poster. I used watercolor paint to colour and older the paper. To keep intense blue colour of logo I kept it blank with liquid masking film.

Here we've got main part of my poster - drawing with people and dragon having fun during party. It was the RPG part of my poster. Hope you like this drawing. I have to say, that the hardest part was not to make sketch and definitely not to make black contours and colour whole drawing. The hardest part was cutting out this shit! 🙄 It took literally hours! I cut also my poor fingers... what a dedication!

Final result:

Hope you like it!

Thanks for reading, watching and good luck in game! 😎

Quote from Makadamia on 30 November 2018, 22:32

Final result:

So cool! Awesome talents there... and Metallica's font 😆 I love it!

Today's post will be different than usual. As you already noticed except playing Tibia I like also taking part in contests organised by fansites. These ones based on creating new items in game, items which are created to represent each fansite are very special to me. Why? It's easy.

Every drawing I made is forgotten few days after announcement of results. Most of players don't even know about contests, so they don't care about results. Because of this I heard many rumors and stories about the origin of my rares collection (mostly arrogant and offensive). Sprites in game is something permanent and undisputed.

My first design - Midnight Panther Doll after four years is still one of the most wanted fansite items. Moreover during this time I heard many compliments about its look. 🙂 I've created this sprite in 2014 and I'm still happy and proud that other players like it!

And now I can proudly present my second item in the game - Adamant Shield, which represents TibiaLife.com.br, a fansite created to give players a place where they can share their experience.

I'm aware that shield will never be as adorable as fluffy panther, but I hope you like it!

The idea was to create shield - just because I like shields, but in completely different style than most of already known shields in Tibia. I wanted to design something, what looks precious - with a lot of jewels, shining gold etc. The concept was to make background part of shield looked like raw gemstone. I think it makes this shield unique among the rest.

Next pack of screenshots! It's from September I guess, so quite current 😀

Level 491 during The Voice of Ruin check. Hope one day I'll meet him, but unfortunately not this time.

I had about 5 tousands experience points to the next level, so I made it next to my house 😉 You can see a part of it.

Of course I've took part in Rise of Devovorga event like every year before...

... and got free 2 levels! 🙂

And the last one on Oramond - wildlife creatures raid:

Finally after all these hunts and time sent on other things I made magic level!

Some achievements for map discovering. Well, not "some", just one 😛 I'm lazy.

MEOW MEOW!

First Draptor in my bestiary.

... and boss of Dragons. I don't remeber if it was the same raid. Anyway...

Grand Mother Foulscale #5

My second Gravelord Oshuran during Arachir The Ancient One check 😀

... and the boss I was looking for:

If we are talking (or rather writing) about vampire lords, here is the next one - Zevelon Duskbringer #25

The Pale Count #7

86/100

Rotworm Queen #44

I barely check Rotworm Queen, since I've looted already 5 and to be honest I prefer to focus on bosses which drop rares I still don't have, but sometimes I do!

Fernfang #12

Well, I'm not as lucky as Mang, so I'm just killing Dharalions to get some for Wizard Outfit 😆

Countess Sorrow #5

My beloved Ocyakao 😀

It's all for now! See you in the next post 😎

I have to start with an important information. I'm a male again. 😆

Today's post is quite special for me, because of bosses I killed - that time I was very lucky with rare and less known bosses, which are of course less profitable, but much harder to meet. Rare killing this kind of bosses makes their statistics much worse. Who tried it, know very well, what I mean.

Captain Jones #1

... and just after I killed Mr. Jones another player appeard - unlucky Pavlarov 🙁

Foreman Kneebiter #1

Thanks to the Mogh, the best Foreman's hunter I ever know 😀

Yaga The Crone #1

Finally after few months of checking! Well, honestly it's not hard to meet boss. As I rememeber the respawn time takes about 5 days. I't not a lot. Things getting harder, when you spend most of the day at work and statistics are not current.

Fleabringer #1

Boss of Gnarlhounds was waiting for me, when I was going back from Grand Master Oberon. 🙂

Flamecaller Zazrak #1

This boss is a real nightmare for low level players hunting on Muggy Plains.

Okay, this is the end of rare bosses. Time to update my list 🙂

list of rare bosses

• Barbaria
  • Battlemaster Zunzu
  • Big Boss Trolliver
  • Burster
  • Captain Jones
  • Dreadful Disruptor
  • Dreadmaw
  • Flamecaller Zazrak
  • Fleabringer
  • Foreman Kneebiter
  • General Murius
  • Grand Mother Foulscale
  • Grandfather Tridian
  • Gravelord Oshuran
  • Grorlam
  • Hairman The Huge
  • High Templar Cobrass
  • Mahatheb
  • Rukor Zad
  • Smuggler Baron Silvertoe
  • The Big Bad One
  • The Blightfather
  • The Evil Eye
  • The Frog Prince
  • The Manhunter
  • The Mean Masher
  • The Old Whopper
  • The Voice Of Ruin
  • Tzumrah The Dazzler
  • Warlord Ruzad
  • Xenia
  • Yaga The Crone
  • Zarabustor

I had to finished some bestiary positions...

Dire Penguin #11

Crustacea Gigantica #26

To kill the last one needed to bestiary I used time of rapid respawn in Tibia. Sounds easy, but it took me about 1 hour to kill just one. Making whole bestiary on rapid respawn event would take half a day. Much easier is to meet Crustacea Gigantica on Calassa.

Tyrn #13

I went to check if he's there... and he was, fighting with Mogh! 😀 I just helped to kill him. Unfortunately loot was unlucky for both of us.

That time was also perfect for making achievements and quests!

Achievements for baking cakes:

Obtainable by completing the Glooth Factory Quest - The Gloud Ship.

Obtained by defeating Grand Master Oberon during The Secret Library Quest. Since now I'll try to loot some items from falcon set. Wish me luck!

Obtainable by finishing the Tooth Fairy part of the Threatened Dreams Quest and then delivering all the teeth requested by the same NPC.

After five years of playing Tibia I made The Queen of the Banshees Quest 😆

Year by year my loot from The Mutated Pumpkin getting worse:

Here is my loot from 2017:

Well, lack of time. I missed most of invasions, so results are bad. Maybe I'll get next year. I hope so.

Some levels made in a meanwhile:

As you can see I'm very close to level 500. In the next post I'll present summation of my achievements in game, goals and plans which I want to realize in the future.

Bye bye! 😉

Hello! 😎

As I promised in the last post, I want to present a summary of my time spent in Tibia. Why? Because my level 500 is a great opportunity to sum up everything I already did and define some goals and plans for the future.

Here we go!

EXPERIENCE

To make level 500 I had to earn 2058474800 experience points!

I would like to make much bigger level than this, but to be honest... I don't like "power gaming", spending hours on hunts and I have no hands ? Maybe one day... but leveling is definitely not my thing.

MAGIC LEVEL

Now I've got 115 magic level. Anyway, since magic skill depends on ammount of Tibia Coins, not on patience, my magic level is not as impressive as few years ago. It's just quite ok 😛

ACHIEVEMENTS

I earned 753 points for achievements.

Making achievements is not a prioritate for me, of course gotta catch 'em all, but no rush!

MOUNTS

My favourite mounts:

During time between 400 and 500 level I tamed some new mounts. Here are the hardest to tame and most important for me!

Definitely my biggest success is taming Manta Ray! Foxtail - was my first looted from Deepling Guard and first looted overall.

I tamed this mount on the first try. It was lucky! Unfortunately I don't like this mount, so you won't see me on Manta Ray.

I killed final boss from Heart Of Destruction Quest and tamed Sparkion!

With my 4th looted Tin Key I tamed Tin Lizzard on the second try.

My goal is to tame all mounts, which I still don't have:

Black Sheep, Dromadery, Glooth Glider, Ironblight, Magic Book, Magma Crawler, Mole, Neon Sparkion, Rapid Boar, Rift Runner, Shock Head, Stone Rhino, Tiger Slug, Uniwheel, Vortexion and Widow Queen.

As you can se... still a lot of mounts to tame!

OUTFITS

Well, I made full Demon Outfit and... and it's all! 😆

I have to do outfits like:

Battle Mage, Beggar, Cave Explorer, Discoverer, Elementalist, Mage/Summoner (depends on my sex in game), Makeshift Warrior, Rift Warrior and Wizard.

RARES & CONTESTS' PRIZES

At the beginning of this life thread I presented my whole collection of rares divided into two parts - items I got in team and solo. Now I want to present updated collection of rares from different kind of monsters or bosses and fansite items with contests' prizes!

Unfortunately I had to remove few items, like Phoenix Shield, Icicle Bow, because it's not rare anymore.

None of these items are bought.

3x       2x 2x   2x 4x 4x 2x2x

5x2x2x2x   2x2x2x5x86x

3x2x 2x  2x 2x    2x

4x  2x 

Fansite items and contests' rewards I've already won or get in contribution systems:

2x 2x 2x   2x  

There is still a lot of items to loot or win. Hope one day I will loot Goo Shell, Sun Mirror, Furious Frock, and of course my dream is Eye of the Storm.

I would like to win in fansites contests:

• medals, which are still not in my collection: Badge of Glory, Hero's Medal, Heavy Medal, Royal Medal
  • trophies, like: Champion's Cup, Silver and Bronze Cups of Honour, Bronze Trophy of Excellence, Snake's God Trophy, Elven Trophy
  • items: Yellow Rose, Bronze Necklace, Blue Tome, Green Tome
  • fansite items: Epaminondas Doll, second Shield of Destiny and these items, which I don't have in my collection yet.

It's all for now! 🙂 Wish me luck with all my goals and plans for the future and visit me for more screenshots!

😮

Hmm... I'm not sure how I should understand this, but thanks for the comment! 😀

Time to start a new chapter and reach level 600, step by step... and this is my first step:

... and next level with a little help of The Lighbearer event with my friend!

Level 505 again! Soon you will see, why I had to make it twice 😆

Usually I have not time to explore the map, but I'm doing my best. Here are two brand new achievements. First for unlocking Northern Darama:

Then I've unlocked Feyrist area, it was easy.

This is not the end of achievements in this post, but firstly let me show you some bosses 😎 I'll start with something weak and quite common, as usual.

Midnight Panther #7

Hopefully one day I'll make full bestiary, but on as populated server as Bona it's really hard and to be honest, I'm not checking Midnight Panther often 😛

Time for the most useless my favourite boss!

Dharalion #32

... and the next one:

... and the next one:

It's been ages since I have killed Dharalion, so my 35th:

Ehhh... 35 Dharalions and not even one f*****g Cornucopia looted. At least I've collected enough to make new outfit.

Orc #1

Yeah! Finally I did it! It's my first rare Orc with Sam's Old and Used Backpack in my whole career! 🙂

I couldn't miss the opportunity to earn new achievement, that's why I did Dwarven Armor Quest.

... and here is my reward:

Let's move to some Vampire Lords!

Arachir The Ancient One #17

Zevelon Duskbringer #26

The Pale Count #8

89/100

Countess Sorrow #6

Well, POI is such a hard place... 😀 But honestly, I had no idea, that this b***h can hit so strong! I was healing myself prophylactically each turn, but the hit before was also strong and I didn't heal myself to the full HP, then combo for over 2100 hit points. Without mana shield I had rather no chance. Noob Makadamia. At least Countess Sorrow died too! And that's why I had to make level 505 twice.

Tyrn #14

Furyosa #2

Time for more lucky loots, this time from Grand Master Oberon!

We have killed: 73 and 263  

Total loot so far...

Makadamia:

Ordinary Citizen: 🙄

It's a nice time for me, because I have a lot of luck in contests too! It wasn't my plan, to take part in Tibiopedia's Ferumbras' Birthday Card contest, I had no time for drawing, and most of items, which were avaliable to win was already in my collection, byt Williams said "You can do it!" so... I had to try 🙂

All I had to do was to draw (or just do in any other way, like paint etc.) a birthday card for Ferumbras! I'm sure, that I could do it much better, but it takes such a lot of time and I was happy, that I made it before deadline.

I won 2nd place - Silver Trophy of Excellence and something, what I wanted to win for such a long time, Yellow Rose!

You can see my birthday card here.

I wanted to make backgroud looks like flames. I used watercolor paint to make it. My watercolors' pigment is so strong, that it really looks like burning. Rest is simple drawing cut out from paper and glue on the background. Each word is made by myself. There's no printing.

Well, I wanted to draw an angry Ferumbras, but I had no time so... he looks quite shocked. But as Bob Ross said - "There are no mistakes, only happy accidents."

See you in the next post! 😎

Everything looks great! I enjoyed the pictures and the whole content of your thread. Congratulations on so many rewards and I hope you will have even more, because you are very talented and creative! Good luck with all & keep it up!

Quote from Magis on 31 January 2019, 11:10

Everything looks great! I enjoyed the pictures and the whole content of your thread. Congratulations on so many rewards and I hope you will have even more, because you are very talented and creative! Good luck with all & keep it up!

Thanks a lot for your kind words! 😀 I have to make a little break, but I'll be back in March with more screenshots. Still a lot of to add - for example some pictures from the Winter Update! 😆 I know, I'm not very up to date with this thread, but I have no time. Sometimes if I have to choose, then I prefer to spend time on preparing something for contests or simply play Tibia and screenshots must wait 🙄

I've seen you're starting your adventure with contests! Good luck and don't give up! 🙂 Your idea on sprite in the TibiaQA fansite item contest is awesome! 🙂 My first sprite ever was much worse.

PreviousPage 6 of 15Next