Forum

Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Makadamia [Bona]

PreviousPage 8 of 15Next

I'm back with new levels!

Double experience/skill weekend on Asuras 😀

Making bestiary on WOTE solo is horrible. Don't do it, if you don't want to loose all your inner enthusiasm to the life 😆

After all I made next magic level:

I'm still not checking bosses, so I don't have much screenshots to show...

Cublarc The Plunderer #103

Diblis The Fair #23

99/100

... and finally something special, I was so happy that I've met him!

Smuggler Baron Silvertoe #1

list of rare bosses

• Barbaria
  • Battlemaster Zunzu
  • Big Boss Trolliver
  • Burster
  • Captain Jones
  • Dreadful Disruptor
  • Dreadmaw
  • Flamecaller Zazrak
  • Fleabringer
  • Foreman Kneebiter
  • General Murius
  • Grand Mother Foulscale
  • Grandfather Tridian
  • Gravelord Oshuran
  • Grorlam
  • Hairman The Huge
  • High Templar Cobrass
  • Mahatheb
  • Rukor Zad
  • Smuggler Baron Silvertoe
  • The Big Bad One
  • The Blightfather
  • The Evil Eye
  • The Frog Prince
  • The Manhunter
  • The Mean Masher
  • The Old Whopper
  • The Voice Of Ruin
  • Tzumrah The Dazzler
  • Warlord Ruzad
  • Xenia
  • Yaga The Crone
  • Zarabustor

Another consolation prizes:

3rd Dark Whispers

4th Dark Whispers

5th Dark Whispers

2nd Enchanted Sleep Shawl

2nd Book Backpack

I rather don't visit Warzones very often, but recently I tried my luck and the only gnome item was... Gnome Sword 😀 Still better than nothing, right?

See you soon! 🙂

Hello! Today I want to present my newest design for TibiaQA.com - an Omniscient Owl 😀 I have won my third "Fansite Item Contest" and after 6 months finally got this adorable bird 🙂

Why an owl? Because it's the world's symbol of knowledge! Sounds like a perfect idea for the item which represents TibiaQA. The foundation of this fansite is to create a huge database of questions and answers to help you guys with resolving all your doubts. Worth to add, that Omniscient Owl is available in their contribution program! You don't have to take part in the contests if you don't like it. All you have to do is to build TibiaQA's community!

Well, hope you like it!

Well, when I saw the entries of other contestants I knew that the outcome was never really in doubt. And you won with the Lupus Aurelius himself, that must be satisfactory as hell.

Pixel art in its prime.

I'm back!

So many things to do in real life, I didn't have enough time to care about creating new posts with screenshots, but I made a lot of pictures in the meantime. Now I've got more free time, so I would like to catch up!

Summer update brought some new things to the game, like "character titles". I have no idea if I will collect it, but I made some screenshots anyway:

... and another one:

New achievements:

And our first time with Scarlett! 😳

Of course now I'm killing Scarlett Etzel solo, but without any rare item so far 🙁

Time for some bosses, as always!

I was looking for Dire Penguins to help others in bestiary too!

Dharalion #37

Yeti #16

... and my first Yeti in bestiary, hope one day I'll make 5/5.

Zushuka #13

Shlorg #12

... with my 3rd Glass of Goo!

Twelve Shlorgs so far and I still didn't loot Goo Shell 😥

It was time, when I was quite active in killing bosses known from different kind of quests - Warzones, Dream Court arena etc.

Now Blister Ring isn't worth much, but that time when I looted it, it was quite expensive!

1st Embrace of Nature

It is shown as "purple loot", but I sold it for 2kk 🙂

1st Gnome Shield

1st Dream Shroud

1st Living Vine Bow

6th Dark Whispers

3th Enchanted Sleep Shawl

4th Enchanted Sleep Shawl

Finally the last rare item - my 5th Tin Key.

Soon I'll make next post. Hope you like this one! 😉

I'm back with another portion of screenshot presenting quite current adventures 😀

Recently I didn't make levels, I was mostly focused on daily bosses... By the way, don't you think that's really enough of them in Tibia? You could do daily bosses whole day long... meh.  Anyway, now I'm focused mostly on level, so it will be boring start of this post:

... and some leveling during double experience and skill weekend:

R.I.P. Viciu, not on my server anymore 🙁 Maybe one day he'll be back to kill some Asuras with me!

After so many levels it's nice to improve my magic skill too!

Somehow we got through these levels, so now time for ... what? For bosses of course!

I will start this time from daily bosses. My luck with The Nightmare Beast unfortunately has ended, but now I am doing some profit on grave bosses!

1st Terra Helmet

2nd Terra Helmet

3th Terra Helmet

Each helmet was sold for about 7kk. I like these bosses!

I was trying to find any vampire lord so hard, that I've met this one:

... but!

Zevelon Duskbringer #29

100/100

Finally I was able to earn one of the hardest achievement from my collection - "Razing!" and "Castlemania" 🙂

Undead Cavebear #65

Undead Cavebear #66

... and as you can see it's not the end of Cavebears in this topic, since I still can't get what I want!

Dharalion #38

Fernfang #13

Shlorg #13

... and my 14th Zushuka with the most rare and most useless item!

It has been ages since I won anything in a fansite contest. As I remember it was April or May when I drew "Rabbit Guardian" 😀 Those who know me, know perfectly well that I used to take part in contests that are based on drawings or manual skills, but recently I saw on TibiaQA small contest called "What makes a good question and answer?". I decided to take part in it and answer these questions!

The result was 2nd place, which gave me unique items in my collection!

Finally Bosst came back to his life thread after such a long time, so I feel I have to do the same! Especially that I have over hundred screenshots to post here! 😀

I will start as usual with levels, because it's the most boring part of my posts...

Hope one day I will finish bestiary on WOTE 🙁

Issavi sewers - place where you can meet me very often recently 😛

Oh, I also spent whole double experience and skill weekend there... I mean 2 hours per day, but it is still a lot for me!

Hive 😎

... and another bestiary:

THE END

I'm still not sure if I should make screenshots with these new character titles... On the one hand, there is something to achieve, on the other, what I achieve can be lost immediately. Does posting "Crystal Hoarder" title many times make sense then? I suppose sooner or later I will be lost with these titles anyway...

If you didn't skip levels, you could noticed that I spent some time on WOTE and I have to say, that I was quite lucky there!

Okay, bosses time!

Firstly some lucky loots from daily bosses.

My luck with The Nightmare Beast has ended. Unfortunately. The only "lucky" loot was my 4th Beast's Nightmare-Cushion.

3rd Book Backpack

1st Winterblade

... and now time for my favourite kind of bosses - with random time of spawn!

I will finally start with something unique, because I met this boss first time in my career...

Dreadmaw #1

list of rare bosses

• Barbaria
  • Battlemaster Zunzu
  • Big Boss Trolliver
  • Burster
  • Captain Jones
  • Dreadful Disruptor
  • Dreadmaw
  • Flamecaller Zazrak
  • Fleabringer
  • Foreman Kneebiter
  • General Murius
  • Grand Mother Foulscale
  • Grandfather Tridian
  • Gravelord Oshuran
  • Grorlam
  • Hairman The Huge
  • High Templar Cobrass
  • Mahatheb
  • Rukor Zad
  • The Big Bad One
  • The Blightfather
  • The Evil Eye
  • The Frog Prince
  • The Manhunter
  • The Mean Masher
  • The Old Whopper
  • The Voice Of Ruin
  • Tzumrah The Dazzler
  • Warlord Ruzad
  • Xenia
  • Yaga The Crone
  • Zarabustor

I have already killed Necropharus before, as a task boss, but it is the first time, when I met him during boss-check!

Zevelon Duskbringer #30

Since I have already completed my task (100), I won't count tokens anymore.

Tyrn #18

In the end my biggest luck - first Furyosa solo! Well, almost solo. I started to fight with her solo, but 2 minutes later my friend came there to check who is killing the boss and decided to help me 😀

Thanks for visiting (if anybody visits my life thread) and see you soon!

Quote from Makadamia on 9 January 2020, 01:36

Thanks for visiting (if anybody visits my life thread) and see you soon!

Don't worry. I, for one, am always pleased to see the notification from your life thread in my email.

Congrats on the furious frock!

Quote from Makadamia on 9 January 2020, 01:36

Especially that I have over hundred screenshots to post here! ?

Damn, so post them more often! I had 56 views since my last post, so SOMEONE visits these threads it seems.
Gratz on lvls and bosses. Dreadmaw is really nice, it's hard to meet. Jackpot on Furyosa - freaking hard to meet and also the best loot possible - salutations.

Thanks guys! Good to know! 🙂

This time I'll start in a different way... once upon a time my friend came to me while I was checking Tyrn and show me his new outfit!

Congratulations Palladyn Imperium, first owner of full Golden Outfit on Bona!

... and now let's move to my life thread's routine - levels!

I am surprised, that there is only one screenshot from Issavi sewers, I don't know... something is wrong with me 😉

Ah, and soon it will be 600 level, so I think I'll make a post with summary of my recent adventures and maybe present some plans for the future. We will see...

Okay, a new update was introduced, so this time I completed the main quest (because Kilmaresh Quest is still waiting for the better times) and got some new achievements:

Hope, that soon I'll also make full Poltergeist Outfit, because I love it! Would be nice to have new mount - Haze as well.

Another daily bosses, another opportunity to loot items and earn some money:

It was quite expensive, but now it doesn't cost even 1 kk, so I'll skip Spooky Hood in the future.

1st Fabulous Legs

... also rest of my team looted a lot of items, so making these bosses will be very profitable in the near future. Unfortunately, because I'm really tired of daily bosses.

Dream Courts:

2nd Winterblade

Finally my first item from Scarlett Etzel! It was funny, because I was so excited that I looted cobra item, I couldn't believe how lucky I am... I checked market and... 7 kk. Wow. No comment.

Oh, worth to mention that 7 kk was on sell offers, but I sold it for 5 kk.

Dharalion #39

Diblis The Fair #24

Zevelon Duskbringer #31

Tyrn #19

Well, no problem! 😉

... and in the end my ninth Midnight Panther:

WITH MY FIRST PANTHER HEAD, WOOHAAAA!

Only Cavebear Skull left!

Here we go, 600 level!

As I promised – the post with kind of summation of my most important achievements during the last 100 levels and overall! 🙂

In this thread I presented already two summaries on the occasion of advancing on 400 and 500 level of experience.

First one was in a shorter version, because it was full in my life thread on Tibiopedia.pl same summation, while second was in a specific for me scheme: experience, magic level, achievements, outfits, mounts, rares items.

This time I’ll change it a little bit, since I don’t care so much about my level – I make it because it’s necessary to play these times, but it was never the most important thing for me and it problably won’t be anymore. Same thing is with mounts, outfits… I like collecting achievements but it isn’t my main goal as well! With time I’ll make more and more, but no rush! Because of it I decided to change main scheme of this summation and present aspects about which I care the most – it means that this time I’ll present information about bosses, rare items and contests!

Let’s get started!

First aspect of Tibia, which gives me so much fun since I was 100 level is boss-hunting, so would be nice to present some statistics about how many each kind of boss I killed.

Worth to mention, that it doesn’t mean anything… We all have different statistics because it depends on times when we have started our adventure with bosses, on our free time (as we know boss-hunting requires a lot of time) or on server, where we used to play. I’m sure that it is harder to find some bosses on a crowded servers with a lot of players who look for bosses too. There are also bosses, which I skip during checks, because I have already got all rare items I could loot from them. Moreover bosses is not the only thing I want to do in Tibia. That’s why comparing to each other doesn’t make any sense.

Rare mounts:

• Crustacea Gigantica – 26
  • Draptor – 14
  • Midnight Panther – 9
  • Undead Cavebear – 66

POI bosses:

• Countess Sorrow – 6
  • Dracola – 1
  • Massacre – 1
  • Mr. Punish – 2
  • The Handmaiden – 2
  • The Imperor – 1
  • The Plasmother – 2

(I barely check POI, sorry!)

Vampire Lords:

• Arachir The Ancient One – 18
  • Diblis The Fair – 24
  • Sir Valorcrest – 19
  • Zevelon Duskbringer – 31

Bosses with Reward Chest system:

• Furyosa – 4
  • Hirintror – 15
  • Ocyakao – 9
  • Shlorg – 13
  • The Welter – 13
  • Tyrn – 19
  • White Pale – 17
  • Zushuka – 14

Rest of bosses:

• Cublarc The Plunderer – 104
  • Dharalion – 39
  • Fernfang – 13
  • Hatebreeder – 3
  • Man In The Cave – 20
  • Rotworm Queen – 44
  • Yeti – 16

I think that every true boss-hunter should kill at least once each of less known and rare bosses. Here you can see my current kills:

list of rare bosses

• Barbaria
  • Battlemaster Zunzu
  • Big Boss Trolliver
  • Burster
  • Captain Jones
  • Dreadful Disruptor
  • Dreadmaw
  • Flamecaller Zazrak
  • Fleabringer
  • Foreman Kneebiter
  • General Murius
  • Grand Mother Foulscale
  • Grandfather Tridian
  • Gravelord Oshuran
  • Grorlam
  • Hairman The Huge
  • High Templar Cobrass
  • Mahatheb
  • Rukor Zad
  • The Big Bad One
  • The Blightfather
  • The Evil Eye
  • The Frog Prince
  • The Manhunter
  • The Mean Masher
  • The Old Whopper
  • The Voice Of Ruin
  • Tzumrah The Dazzler
  • Warlord Ruzad
  • Xenia
  • Yaga The Crone
  • Zarabustor

As you can see I didn’t show all of bosses, only the most popular. My statistics are rather not impressive, but I used to play on a crowded servers (firstly Harmonia, then Guardia, nowadays Bona) and for a few years I don’t have as much time as I used to long time ago.

Second aspect are definitely rare drops from bosses, but not only from bosses… well, generally rares!

I WANT THEM ALL!

Ok, let’s be serious at least a little bit. I just wanted to loot as many, as I can and it was my goal during these years. When I was starting my adventure in Tibia I’ve been so impressed with all the beautiful houses, full of rares. I wanted the same! 🙂

Now my collection of rares looks like this:

3x       2x 2x   2x  5x4x 2x2x

6x2x2x2x    2x2x2x5x

3x2x 3x 2x 2x 2x   2x2x

4x  2x  2x 2x 2x 6x4x3x

I didnt’t count panther paws, maxillas, silver raid tokens and vampire lord tokens, because drop chance is too high, to consider it as „rare”.

All of these items I looted by myself, nothing is bought, nothing is a gift. It is very important for me – to build my collection without any gifts. All these items are the result of my own patience and time spent on looting them.

I have to add, that I don't own all of these items without any exception. Repetitive items or suitable for equipment I simply sold.

Last and currently the most important aspect of my adventure with Tibia are fansite’s contests! Competing in this way gives me a lot of fun, especially that sometimes the subject of the contest is related to my hobby, like drawing, watercolor paint and all of this „artistic” stuff. 🙂 It really makes me happy when I have an opportunity to spend my time in such a creative way. No matter what are results of the contest.

… and if we are talking about results – let me present some statistics:

I took part in 29 fansites’ contests + 2 official contests (on tibia.com)

• 10 x 1st plsce
  • 5 x 2nd place
  • 1 x 3rd place

… so 16 prizes in total.

Easy to count, that I won a prize in more than 50% of contests, in which I took part. In my opinion it is really great result!

Here is my collection of fansites’ items and other prizes:

2x 2x 3x3x   2x  2x  

Very special place in my house has Crunor’s Heart, in my opinion, the most beautiful item in Tibia, created by Lupus Aurelius. I didn’t win it – I get it as a gift from Cipsoft and our admin for being a long-term member of the TibiaBosses.com team.

Both, Shield of Destiny and Majestic Shield I get in contribution programs.

I’m very glad that I won Epaminondas Doll, finally! It was my dream!

I’m also proud that Omniscient Owl, my third design (next to the Midnight Panther Doll and Adamants Shield) is already in game… and players like it! You know, always nice to read opinions like: „Your work looks great!” It motivates me to keep working on my skills, fantasy and create more nice things 🙂

It's all for now, hope you like it!

PreviousPage 8 of 15Next