Forum

Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Makadamia [Bona]

PreviousPage 10 of 15Next

Wow @makadamia first of all BIG CONGRATULATIONS!

Secondly.. how did you start creating items?!! It is something I have always wanted to try but I never know how to do it. Hand-drawing for me its very easy, but when I take my pad and try to do something on the computer it becomes a real disaster hahahaha. Im in love with this Cupid Doll  *____*

Maybe someday with some tutorial I manage to create something with my pad 😛

About the contest thing, I agree with you. Nowadays contests are a matter of plagiarism (most of the entries) and works are not really judged by the well-done piece of art or creativity but most of the times by username. I have participated to many contests and I have never won anything but well, as you said, I present my own works and I have a lot of fun creating and giving it a try 😀

Again, congratulations, you deserved it!

Sincerely,

Cristina.

It's been a long time since I saw your thread... so many things have happened to you!

Congratulations on the progress with levels! Soon you will catch me! 😳

Holy moly! These items are really dope & the elixir looks very original! You surely deserved to win, I can't even imagine all the work that you must have put into that! Stunning! How did you learn to do that?

Please, don't let others get to you!

P.S. I wish to see your whole house!

@angelina-holy Thank you so much! 🙂 I started with pixel art in 2014 and I literally had no idea about it. I didn't even know, that it's an art form, I treated it as fun. When I first time in my life won a fansite contest (Parcel Castle Contest on TibiaEvents) I was so excited, that as soon as I noticed announcement about another contest - Fansite Item Contest on TibiaMagazine I decided to try mu luck again.

This is my first sprite in my life 😀 Midnight Panther Doll was the second. If you enlarge the sprite of this little panther it is really visible that shading is very low quality. The more sprites I did, the better effect I got.

@iris Thanks, again, for your support! 🙂 By the way, since few people asked me similar questions - "How to make a sprite?" I think I will write something about it in the form of an article. To be honest I have already started, but after read I the text it seems to be too long and sounds very, humm... "technical". Like a manual from technical university, haha 😀

I wanted to present my house here, but for now one item is missing to complete my decoration. Guess which one... Cavebear Skull of course 😀 I will post the screenshot sooner or later!

Very nice !

Hi!

I guess you used to see a lot of levels at the beginning of my posts here, but not this time. Recently I had some ... hmm... "adventures" and my best in-game friend was "bad_module_info has stopped working".

The only way to solve this toxic friendship was to format my computer 😉

Of course because of it I couldn't hunt as often as usual, so... ONLY 6 LEVELS 😀

... and nothing in this post is as it should be. I mean, that I wanted to make 666 level somewhere else... You know, in a creepy and diabolic place... but I've made it during bestiary hunt.

Because of game crashes I finally started to focus on a less dangerous activity, like exploring Tibia map!

I know it's not much, but always something.

My conversation with the most adorable NPC in game has ended with new achievement:

I wanted to tame Stone Rhino in this green place with a waterfall, trees and flowers to have a nice screenshot... "I won't tame Rhino on the first try" and I used an item on it...

Well, it's not on the first try overall, I tried to tame it few times 2 or 3 years ago, but it bored me so much, that I gave up.

Cublarc The Plunderer #105

Sir Valorcrest #24

Man In The Cave #22

Shlorg #16

In the end some lucky loots from daily bosses:

7th Beast's Nightmare-Cushion

8th Dark Whispers + 8th Beast's Nightmare-Cushion

8th Enchanted Sleep Shawl

9th Enchanted Sleep Shawl

10th Enchanted Sleep Shawl

1st Shoulder Plate

3rd Winterblade

Hello!

Finally I can start my post with a new magic level!

I came back to my routine, so this time you should expect quite a lot of levels, again. But, I had a lot of opportunites to make some advances... for example double experience/skill weekend!

Finishing bestiary (Minotaur Amazons):

Testing new place with Fafnar Cultists:

... and no, I don't recommend it 😛

I also started my bestiary on Guzzlemaws and Frazzlemaws:

... and 7 new levels during event:

Hundred creatures from medium level finally unlocked:

2nd Grand of Arms, woohaaaaa!

I like this picture, it's funny 😉 That reaction is... one in a melon!

9th Dark Whispers

2nd Spirit Guide

Unfortunately, no more lucky loots this time... sometimes daily bosses are more generous, sometimes less... maybe one day I will loot something nice from Grand Master Oberon 🙂

First time ever I killed Stonecracker here:

Thanks to our DEATHTRACKER! Useful tool, when you want to be up to date with all deaths from your server, also deaths caused by bosses! Fortunately I was first, few players came soon after I killed him.

Arachir The Ancient One #21

Shlorg #17

Tyrn #24

In the end my 16th Zushuka, killed thanks to Hunci, who was the lucky one and found her!

See you in the next post!

Hi!

Nice to see more good life threads full of bosses here on our forum! Well, my life thread is never full of bosses, since there is so many interesting things to do in Tibia... hunts, achievements, contests 😀 Anyway it motivated me to post once again some of my recent adventures.

Still need Grimleeches and Hellflayers in bestiary:

... and Deathlings, because I believe in Karma and that something good will happen to me for helping with this horrible bestiary. I don't know, perhaps one day the Vanilla Pepsi will come back to the stores... just thinking out loud 😉

With the newest update I made few achievements, like everybody 😛

The Order of the Lion Quest:

... and finally I took a bottle of wine from this funny dude sitting and relaxing in the pool at Cobra Bastion.

It is not the end of recently earned achievements.

I had a plan, beautiful plan to start bestiary there in a large group of my friends, but in the end I didn't have time. Shit happens. Anyway, I finally got an access to the Zathroth's Secret Library!

Wew.

By the way! To get this achievement, I had to fight with the Deathling's boss called Brokul.

... and this is my loot, from the first Brokul in my career.

Not bad!

10th Dark Whispers

2nd Shoulder Plate

After such a long time since I have seen Feroxa, I wanted to meet her again. I have completed the required tasks... went shopping and missed opportunity to fight. So all I can share with you is ... Owin 🙁

Cublarc The Plunderer #106-#107

Sir Valorcrest #25

Man in the Cave #23

Shlorg #18

The Welter #14

This feeling, when after about two years you meet The Welter again, you lure away his Spawns to kill it faster... and suddenly your bosses-team mate enter, lure all the Spawns Of The Welter back, heal the boss to his full HP twice, doesn't help you with killing both - Spawns and Eggs... and he wins the loot with double: Triplebolt Crossbow and Shrunken Head Necklace, while you stays with shit like this:

Well, my advice is: when you see, that someone else have found the boss as first, then wish him good luck and get out.

respect > items

It's been a long time since I updated the news about my adventures in a fansite's contests. 2020 is not over yet, and it seems that the record of announced contests for creating a fansite item has been achieved! Three different "Fansite Item Contests" in a row, imagine this! It was a little bit tireing (in the end I ran out of ideas), but really exciting!

Those of you, who are watching this kind of events, probably already know, that I won the first two contests, but now I want to present results of Fansite Item Contest organised by TibiaLabs.com! This time I won second prize, which is my 2nd Grey Tome 🙂

Name of the item: Mysterious Potion

Description: You see a Mysterious Potion. It weighs 2.30 oz. Nobody knows what is the purpose of this sticky substance, it is still tested by TibiaLabs.com.

Weight: 2.30 oz.

Light: 4 SQM, turquoise light

There was another contest organized by CasalTibiano.com.br, in which we had to draw a couple in Tibia. My idea was to present an Elite Knight with his Elder Druid exploring dangerous areas under the Yalahar magical quarter.

I didn't win anything, but it was really great fun!

You can see my drawing here.

Hope you like it! 🙂

It's all for now. I think I will take a small break from Tibia.

Now I am a proud FACC player!

See you soon!

Welcome back!

Today I want to present the newest rares in my collection:

As I mentioned in the last post, recently (from the beginning of May till the end of June) there have been three different contests to design a fansite item! The last one, as you already know, I finished in second place and won the Grey Tome, but the first two - I won!

Even though September started and several months have passed since these Fansite Item Contests, I still remember that it was a huge challenge for me. I feel quite confident with designing items, but such a load of contests at the same time - it made me really tired 😀

In the contest organized by Tibiapedia.com I got a first prize:

In the contest organized by Rookie.com.pl I got:

As always, I received additional prizes first!

But today is the day when the new art has been officially implemented into the game and so I present to you Tibiapedia and Baby Munster!

... and here in real size in-game window:

These items are my 5th and 6th designs by me, which appeared in the game, next to the Midnight Panther Doll, Adamant Shield, Omniscient Owl, and Love Elixir.

And once again my precious items in an enlarged version:

Rest of my entries you can always check on my DeviantArt!

Hope you like it! 🙂

Holly! Congratz Makadamia, you have so much talent! They fit very well on your hosue

Oh wow! These items are so stunning! They definitely complete the whole look of your house! <waiting for the house update> <zZzzzZZz>

I've just read the article about fansite items, and let me tell you! It is well written, it's been a pleasure to read and most importantly thanks for the advices & tips, appreciated!

Congratulations on the levels & achievements! Keep it up girl!

PreviousPage 10 of 15Next