Forum

Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Makadamia [Bona]

PreviousPage 11 of 15Next

Thank you guys! 🙂

@iris Recently I created Instagram profile, where from time to time I publish some screenshots from Tibia or photos of my contests' entries. You will find my house there! 😀

I have never been very active on a social media, so I was surprised how huge is Tibia community on Instagram. Unfortunately (or not) I'm an oldschool player and still prefer traditional life thread, so I will treat this profile rather like something additional.

I renewed my PACC, but still was a little bit bored with leveling, so this time not ten levels as usual, but only a half of it 😉

My friend decided to discover whole Tibia map and inspired me to make some new achievements as well:

With these two, I discovered 10 areas in total, which let me ask for the base of Discoverer Outfit and get another achievement!

The same friend decided to create some noobchars and one of them has such a charming nickname, that he became my wifey!

Levels, achievements... now time for some daily bosses!

2nd Living Vine Bow

11th Enchanted Sleep Shawl

DEFINITELY COULD BE BETTER!

Time for a rare guest here - Crustacea Gigantica. To be honest I didn't check it, I was doing hunting task on Quara Mantassin, so let me call it a nice coincidence 😀

By the way: I have already over 10000 points in hunting tasks, any tips how to make it faster?

Undead Cavebear #72-76

I remember times (it was 2014 or 2015) when one guy from Celesta presented in his life thread Cavebear Skull looted after more than three hundred of Undead Cavebears. THREE HUNDRED. I was wondering how many of them I will kill to loot it. Seems that also a lot! 😉

Arachir The Ancient One #22

Sir Valorcrest #26

Zevelon Duskbringer #32

Zevelon Duskbringer #33

Haven't seen her for ages!

My favourite boss - Ocyakao! 🙂 I even voted on Chakoya Toolshaper as a creature with the best sprite in game in on of recent Cipsoft's poles!

Ocyakao #12

Of course without any loot, but meeting him always puts a smile on my face! 🙂

The Welter #15

In the last post I had really bad luck with him, but this time I was lucky!

Short post, before level 700!

I had a nice opportunity to get close to 700 because of double experience/skill weekend, so here we've got some new levels:

Most of experience I made on Issavi killing Sphinxes and Crypt Wardens about 2 hours each day during event, but sometimes I had only a few kk to the next level, so I visited also Wildlife Raids in Glooth Factory.

While Ordinary Citizen advanced to club fighting level 124, I was making level with unwanted (traded) guest.

Time to invest some money in magic level:

New achievement - maybe this one is quite easy, but not for me, who always forgot to open a Large Seashell.

Time for some profit from daily bosses!

1st Elven Mail

3rd Shoulder Plate

4th Winterblade

12th Enchanted Sleep Shawl

In the end just a few bosses. I was really unlucky recently with them 😉

Cublarc The Plunderer #108

Ocyakao #13

Tyrn #25

I think I should add something fresh to my life thread, since it always looks the same - levels, rarely achievements, daily bosses, random bosses. I decided that it's also worth to show some pictures with my bad luck! I remember that in the past sometimes I've met more dead bosses, than alive ones, so let me present - Dead Black Hydra!

Not mine!

I won't count these already dead bosses, I want to add them just for fun, not for any statistics 😉

Maybe I will add also reactions of players, who were lucky and kill it before me, cus it is sometimes funny and... even ridiculous! For a moment they feel like gods of this game!

Recently on Instagram was announced a great contest, at least for me - our task was to imagine and create a fansite item of TibiaGoals.com in real life.

Since the organizer isn't a part of the Fansite Programme yet (hope they will be soon!) among the rewards were mostly Tibia Coins and for the first place - still one of the most wanted - Midnight Panther Doll.

I was the lucky one, who won 3rd place!

500 Tibia Coins

You can see my submissions here.

Item’s name: Divine Unicorn

You see Divine Unicorn. It weighs 19 oz. It is a symbol of magic, freedom, and purity. Awarded by TibiaGoals.com.

Description: I imagine the TibiaGoals fansite item as a unicorn mascot. In order to present it in reality, I chose a simple idea – a figurine of a beautiful unicorn, which would become a symbol of magic, freedom and purity. Luna is made in pastel colors similar to those known from the website’s logo, so that it matches it’s style and represents it with dignity.

I guess I spent dozens of hours to prepare my figurines, but these are my first unicorns in my life and I'm not very experienced  - that's why it still takes me a lot of time.

Figurines are 100% handmade, using polymer clay.

I also used steel model wire to make construction stable, covered it with aluminium foil and then I applied outer layer of polymer clay. After shaping the elements, I combined all of them into one figurine, baked it, removed the dust and finally painted the eyes with a glossy varnish. To make figurines look more girly, I used blush pink pastels to color the cheeks.

Background of the photos is watercolor "painting", made by me as well.

Hello!

I'm back, with my brand new 700 level! 😉

Maybe one day I will make a nice screenshot full of cute friends sending me a lot of hearts and congratulations on my level, with breathtaking decoration and blah blah blah... but for now - something straight from the hunt! 😀

As always – the post with kind of summation of my most important achievements during the last 100 levels and overall!

In this thread I presented already three summaries on the occasion of advancing on 400, 500 and 600 level of experience.

All of my earlier adventures you will find in my life thread on Tibiopedia.pl!

I think that there is no point to repeat all the introductions I wrote in the post with the 600 level, this one will be very similar. My in-game priorities are the same and I think they won't change any more. The only thing that may change is my free time. So... yes, less free time means more levels than bosses.

I have a new hobby in real life and unfortunately, it takes, same as Tibia, such a lot of time that it's hard to deal with all of it. The day is too short.

If you like watching my screenshots or artworks related to Tibia, visit me on my Instagram or DeviantArt.

BOSSES

First important aspect of Tibia for me are bosses, so here are statistics from the most popular of them:

Rare mounts:

• Crustacea Gigantica – 28
  • Draptor – 14
  • Midnight Panther – 9
  • Undead Cavebear – 76

Hundred levels and only 10 Undead Cavebears. Then I cry, that it is impossible to loot Cavebear Skull- shame on me! Rest of rare mounts I simply didn't check.

POI bosses:

• Countess Sorrow – 8
  • Dracola – 1
  • Massacre – 1
  • Mr. Punish – 2
  • The Handmaiden – 2
  • The Imperor – 1
  • The Plasmother – 2

I still barely check POI. Sometimes only Countess Sorrow, but I'm too lazy to run there all the time! 😉

Vampire Lords:

• Arachir The Ancient One – 22
  • Diblis The Fair – 26
  • Sir Valorcrest – 26
  • Zevelon Duskbringer – 33

Bosses with Reward Chest system:

• Furyosa – 4
  • Hirintror – 15
  • Ocyakao – 13
  • Shlorg – 18
  • The Welter – 15
  • Tyrn – 25
  • White Pale – 17
  • Zushuka – 16

Rest of bosses:

• Cublarc The Plunderer – 108
  • Dharalion – 39
  • Fernfang – 13
  • Hatebreeder – 3
  • Man In The Cave – 23
  • Rotworm Queen – 44
  • Yeti – 16

I think that every true boss-hunter should kill at least once each of less known and rare bosses. Here you can see my current kills:

list of rare bosses

• Barbaria
  • Battlemaster Zunzu
  • Big Boss Trolliver
  • Burster
  • Captain Jones
  • Dreadful Disruptor
  • Dreadmaw
  • Flamecaller Zazrak
  • Fleabringer
  • Foreman Kneebiter
  • General Murius
  • Grand Mother Foulscale
  • Grandfather Tridian
  • Gravelord Oshuran
  • Grorlam
  • Hairman The Huge
  • High Templar Cobrass
  • Mahatheb
  • Rukor Zad
  • Smuggler Baron Silvertoe
  • The Big Bad One
  • The Blightfather
  • The Evil Eye
  • The Frog Prince
  • The Manhunter
  • The Mean Masher
  • The Old Whopper
  • The Voice Of Ruin
  • Tzumrah The Dazzler
  • Warlord Ruzad
  • Xenia
  • Yaga The Crone
  • Zarabustor

As you can see, the only rare boss I've met during this time was Big Boss Trolliver. Believe me or not, but I spent hours on Burster or Dreadful Disruptor respawn, if only I have an opportunity I'm doing Prey Hunting Tasks there. My bestiary from The Void is already done - AND NOTHING! Same with Battlemaster Zunzu. I'm really unlucky with them.

To be honest it is quite disappointing, when I compare current statistics and the one from the post with 600 level. The progress is small, but on the other hand, I didn't have much time for checking bosses. Definitely less time-wasting was to log in, spend some time on hunts, log out and do something else. Moreover, I made these 100 levels faster, than before. No reason to regret it then!

RARES

The second aspect is definitely rare drops! The more, the better. Some of them mean that I can add something interesting to my collection, others are simply for sell as a valuable part of equipment and thanks to this I can make some profit faster.

Now my collection of lucky loots looks like this:

3x       2x 2x   2x  5x4x 2x2x

8x2x2x2x   3x2x2x5x

3x2x 3x   2x 3x 2x   3x2x

4x 2x  2x2x3x 3x4x 4x 2x 

10x12x3x

I didn't count panther paws, maxillas, silver raid tokens, and vampire lord tokens, because the drop chance is too high, to consider it as „rare”.

Finally, I was lucky enough to loot Goo Shell, it was my nightmare! Three Glasses of Goo and not even one armor... so yeah, I think it is the most important goal achieved in this section. 😀

It's worth to mention that during all these 100 levels I didn't loot anything valuable from Grand Master Oberon. My last lucky loot I got about 2 years ago.

Small progress is visible, but I gave up with a lot of daily bosses because if I wanted to do them all I would have to spend 10 hours in Tibia every day. I'm simply too old.

CONTESTS

Finally something, what is the most important aspect of my adventure in Tibia - fansite’s contests!

Nowadays contests are more popular than a few years ago, so it becomes harder and harder to win something interesting. Bigger competition, more awesome and talented people with passion... and toxic cheaters. Generally more interesting! 😀

Let me present some statistics:

I took part in 38 fansites’ contests + 2 official contests (on tibia.com)

• 13 x 1st place
  • 7 x 2nd place
  • 2 x 3rd place

… so 22 prizes in total.

During the last 100 levels (about 1 year) I took part in the 9 contests. It's a lot. Again statistics say, that I won a prize in more than 50% of contests, in which I took part. Great!

Worth emphasizing that it was a time with a lot of "Fansite Item" contests - four during 2020. I feel really positive when I have to make some new pixel art designs. Three of my projects were appreciated and chosen as the best ones - these were the only contests in which I got 1st place.

Here is my collection of fansites’ items and other prizes:

5x 2x 5x3x 2x2x

2x  2x  

I didn't take into account Tibia Coins in this list.

I can proudly say, that already 6 of my pixel art items are implemented into the game:

• Midnight Panther Doll (2014)
  • Adamant Shield (2018)
  • Omniscient Owl (2019)
  • Love Elixir (2020)
  • Baby Munster (2020)
  • Tibiapedia (2020)

I'm really happy that my work is appreciated. Sometimes I feel very unprofessional in pixel art and I can't believe that other players like my work, but they do. I often read a lot of compliments about it and it always puts a smile on my face! Hope I will have some more opportunities to design something nice! 🙂

It's all for now. Bye bye!

Holly molly! Thats a GOLD thread. Keep updating it, waiting for more more more more

@iris Recently I created Instagram profile, where from time to time I publish some screenshots from Tibia or photos of my contests' entries. You will find my house there! 😀

Wow 😎  The house is looking great! Such an amazing and well deserved collection you've got in there!

Impressive recapitulation, however, I must tell you that the Crunor's Heart should be at a better display, since it's the most beautiful item that exist in the game. Moreover, the item depicts this website, so I encourage you to make it pop a little bit more.

Keep it up & good luck!

@arnautron Thanks a lot! 😀 ... and here we go! More screenshots!

@iris Yeah, I absolutely agree with you. The most beautiful item in game! BUT! There are two reasons why Crunor's Heart lies in this place.

• It becomes harder and harder to display items in a way I want, because there are too many of them comparing the size of the house.
  • Both Crunor's Heart and a Shield of Destiny are designed by Lupus Aurelius, both are simply brilliant and finally both are in the same shades of colors, so I wanted to put them symmetrical 😀

Time to start some adventures on a medium level! I remember times, when I started to play Tibia and 500 level was like a god. He could everything. Now we can call 500 level as low. This game has changed so much over the years.

First step during some Prey Hunting Tasks:

Quite a lot of time I spent on a bestiary as well:

Then I made a few hunts (as I remember only two) on a Ferumbras' seals due to the boosted demons event:

... and bestiary again 😀

But! I also tried to break the record for the stupidest death in my career:

Why not to read a spoiler with a minimized game window?

-26,519,522 experience points 🙁

Okay, so let me present another unlucky situations, this time with bosses.

But fortunately there were more lucky situations!

Dharalion #40

Countess Sorrow #9

The Pale Count #13

Shlorg #19

Zushuka #17

Tyrn #26

While my friend looted "Cobra Crown kurwa", I looted my second Elven Mail:

Well, decorating houses in Tibia is definitely not my thing, but when Ordinary Citizen asked me to decorate his small house in Rathleton without any Tibia Store items (except the Bath Tub that he already got), I tried and did my best! Hope you like the results 🙂

We both are quite old-school players so we are not disgusted by the sight of Blood Herbs and Talons! 😉

The thing, which made me happy recently were definitely results of a small "Outstanding Contribution" Contest organised by TibiaQA!

There were 3 different categories and 3 rewards for the best:

• question
  • answer
  • improvement of the site

I won with my answer to the question: "What's the easiest order to kill Goshnar's mini bosses?"

I didn't make a Soul War Quest yet, but I did some research, asked a few of my friends how it looks like, what dangers we must face, and what is the mechanics of mini bosses, so hope my answer will be helpful for those who are still not sure how to start the quest!

Stay safe and healthy during these hard times and see you later! 🙂

Hello!

Today just a few bosses, but post itself will be still in quite RPG style, so hope you guys won't be disappointed.

Makadamia 1:0 Soul War Quest

It was really thrilling, when I was standing in front of reward chest full of hope, that I won't get the cheapest things.

Fortunately I didn't get a shield nor any hammer, but still could be much better. Armor was sold for 190 kk. It was hard to predict if soon it will be more expensive or not, so I decided to sell it and have some extra money in double exp/skill weekend 😀

I wouldn't be myself if I didn't write that all of the sprites of BIS Soul Set look just brilliant!

This year I finally took part in Halloween event, which I had to skip last year due to writing my diploma thesis. Since 2014 I have never looted any Toy Spider , so it was frustrating a bit, even if the price of this item is really low. This year was lucky!

I didn't hunt much recently:

Until double exp/skill weekend, then I spent 2 hours everyday on hunts.

Okay, so let's present some bosses. As I already said today not many of them, but I will start with something special.

The first General Murius in my career! 🙂

list of rare bosses

• Barbaria
  • Battlemaster Zunzu
  • Big Boss Trolliver
  • Burster
  • Captain Jones
  • Dreadful Disruptor
  • Dreadmaw
  • Flamecaller Zazrak
  • Fleabringer
  • Foreman Kneebiter
  • General Murius
  • Grand Mother Foulscale
  • Grandfather Tridian
  • Gravelord Oshuran
  • Grorlam
  • Hairman The Huge
  • High Templar Cobrass
  • Mahatheb
  • Rukor Zad
  • Smuggler Baron Silvertoe
  • The Big Bad One
  • The Blightfather
  • The Evil Eye
  • The Frog Prince
  • The Manhunter
  • The Mean Masher
  • The Old Whopper
  • The Voice Of Ruin
  • Tzumrah The Dazzler
  • Warlord Ruzad
  • Xenia
  • Yaga The Crone
  • Zarabustor

Dharalion #41

Sir Valorcrest #27

Finally I finished bestiary with Draptors!

It took me so much time, because I wanted to meet them at Razachai Palace! 😀

... and I think this is the last rare monster in my bestiary. Rest, like Elf Overseers, Thornfire and Crystal Wolves or The Pale Count helpers - Nightfiend and Vicious Manbat are done as well.

Any lucky loots this time? Just a few.

11th Dark Whispers

13th Enchanted Sleep Shawl

2nd Phantasmal Axe

... but as you can see, it's not even shown as yellow.

After over a year I finally collected 5000 points in contribution system on TibiaQA and today I got my second Omniscient Owl!

It took me more than one year because I didn't want to spam with useless information, just to get another item - what unfortunately is quite common there. Hope that questions I asked as well as answers I gave will be useful.

Hey Makadamia you are an inspiration to me talking about bosshunting, this is a really nice thread! I started to search for bosses back in September and I've found a few of them and just looted one rare, a horn from my first and only White Pale. Also got 5 vampire lord tokens and 2 maxillas. My goal is to drop an Albino Plate and Goo Shell.

I like to brag myself to a friend telling that you are the best bosshunter but I have more Scorpion Sceptres than you, I killed Horestis 9 times! Love your thread, good luck on bosshunting and keep updating this!

Quote from Breno on 14 November 2020, 07:53

Hey Makadamia you are an inspiration to me talking about bosshunting, this is a really nice thread! I started to search for bosses back in September and I've found a few of them and just looted one rare, a horn from my first and only White Pale. Also got 5 vampire lord tokens and 2 maxillas. My goal is to drop an Albino Plate and Goo Shell.

I like to brag myself to a friend telling that you are the best bosshunter but I have more Scorpion Sceptres than you, I killed Horestis 9 times! Love your thread, good luck on bosshunting and keep updating this!

Haha, thank you very much! 😀

Well, yeah. Horestis isn't my favourite boss. To be honest I don't even try to break the conopic jars. A long time ago, when there were no daily bosses in Tibia I had more time to try my luck with Horestis or even Hunting Horn... nowadays I just prefer to kill Drume, Grand Master Oberon, Scarlett and The Nightmare Beast.

Thanks once again for your comment, wish you all the best and even bigger luck, not only with Horestis! 🙂

Quote from Makadamia on 26 October 2020, 21:01

@iris Yeah, I absolutely agree with you. The most beautiful item in game! BUT! There are two reasons why Crunor's Heart lies in this place.

• It becomes harder and harder to display items in a way I want, because there are too many of them comparing the size of the house.
  • Both Crunor's Heart and a Shield of Destiny are designed by Lupus Aurelius, both are simply brilliant and finally both are in the same shades of colors, so I wanted to put them symmetrical 😀

Oh! It makes total sense, sorry! 😳

Maybe the time has come to invest into a new residence, and if you do so, please share it here!

Congratulations on obtaining many levels & killing lots of bosses! Holy moly! You've got a lot of luck looting the soulshell!

Well done on getting the second owl

PreviousPage 11 of 15Next