Forum

Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Makadamia [Bona]

Thank you guys! 🙂

@iris Recently I created Instagram profile, where from time to time I publish some screenshots from Tibia or photos of my contests' entries. You will find my house there! 😀

I have never been very active on a social media, so I was surprised how huge is Tibia community on Instagram. Unfortunately (or not) I'm an oldschool player and still prefer traditional life thread, so I will treat this profile rather like something additional.

I renewed my PACC, but still was a little bit bored with leveling, so this time not ten levels as usual, but only a half of it 😉

My friend decided to discover whole Tibia map and inspired me to make some new achievements as well:

With these two, I discovered 10 areas in total, which let me ask for the base of Discoverer Outfit and get another achievement!

The same friend decided to create some noobchars and one of them has such a charming nickname, that he became my wifey!

Levels, achievements... now time for some daily bosses!

2nd Living Vine Bow

11th Enchanted Sleep Shawl

DEFINITELY COULD BE BETTER!

Time for a rare guest here - Crustacea Gigantica. To be honest I didn't check it, I was doing hunting task on Quara Mantassin, so let me call it a nice coincidence 😀

By the way: I have already over 10000 points in hunting tasks, any tips how to make it faster?

Undead Cavebear #72-76

I remember times (it was 2014 or 2015) when one guy from Celesta presented in his life thread Cavebear Skull looted after more than three hundred of Undead Cavebears. THREE HUNDRED. I was wondering how many of them I will kill to loot it. Seems that also a lot! 😉

Arachir The Ancient One #22

Sir Valorcrest #26

Zevelon Duskbringer #32

Zevelon Duskbringer #33

Haven't seen her for ages!

My favourite boss - Ocyakao! 🙂 I even voted on Chakoya Toolshaper as a creature with the best sprite in game in on of recent Cipsoft's poles!

Ocyakao #12

Of course without any loot, but meeting him always puts a smile on my face! 🙂

The Welter #15

In the last post I had really bad luck with him, but this time I was lucky!

TibiaBosses.com © 2020. All rights reserved.
Tibia and TibiaME are trademarks of CipSoft GmbH. The official website for Tibia is Tibia.com