Forum

Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Mystery of Mahatheb II (English Version)

PreviousPage 8 of 11Next

yep, I remember I was logged in and was staying in the spot when Mahatheb resped a couple of times

Quote from Monte on 20 October 2022, 12:22

yep, I remember I was logged in and was staying in the spot when Mahatheb resped a couple of times

that's great! so i don't have to worry blocking the spawn cause i'm too anxious hahahha

i think im around 150-200 kills, not really keeping track of it (3 days so far)

didn't see any pattern so far, looks like when i try something new, it spawns more bonebeast, but its just mahatheb joking with me

i'll keep u guys tuned for any changes, wish me luck 😛

PS: im also going nuts cause of the update picture cip released to fansite on 10.80 update... XDXD

Uploaded files:
  • Summer_Update_2015_fansites14.png

Do you also kill some mobs in the tomb?

This picture is from last update, correct? What did it mean to present?

Edit: Ah, I see, it's from 2015.

Ye, hunting mostly on last floor, sometimes i run to others floors to test

i was hoping the mechanics could be similir to "The Great Dragon Hunt Quest", also relesead on 10.8 update (kill x monster, try to collect prize)

also tried alot of stupid things too, tbh

ex: killing vampire while transformed by rabbit and vampire in bat form  😀  😀

tried patterns to see if it has any kinda of special floor trigger, something like making SOF disappears

atleast im having some fun XDXD (or i just lost parts of my brain to the undeads? 😛 )

random info: Descubra on 23 september also had 2 mahatheb on same day

its does seems it has methods to triggers him, but at same time it looks so random

Ok, I hope my post will save you some time. I'll try to sum most of Mogh's and mine theories up in here.

Firstly, we've noticed that Mahatheb was killed frequently on new servers. What could that mean? That maybe killing XXXX mobs or djins in the tomb matters. Also I've spotted that Mahatheb was killed on one of the servers on the day it was created. So if a random condition needs to be fulfilled it doesn't need server save to take place.

Secondly, we've spotted that very often when Mahatheb is killed, it resps again on the same day or on the next day. It makes me think that a possibility of his respawn can be somehow triggered and be active for some time. What would confirm that theory is the fact that I camped Mahatheb for maaaany days on 4 servers simultaneously, so I killed vamp/bb resp like 200-250 times a day for more than a week and Mahatheb didn't show up. I just camped his room, so it looks like I didn't trigger mechanism of his respawn.

Sometimes I used to run on all floors of the tomb and step on every slime mould and for some time I thought that this somehow could trigger his resp to be active and I still stick to this theory. Maybe it's not about every slime mould, but few particular? That's why Mahatheb shows up on new servers - there are literally HUNDREDS of players running on each floor stepping on every possible sqm in the tomb. When Nadora started there were like 40 people running on first floor.

To sum it all up - there are 2 options:

1. some mechanism unlocks his resp and makes it possible to meet him. If it's not triggered, he won't resp even if you spent in his room whole life.
  2. his respawn is random and finding him in 100% depends on luck. I spoke to one guy who killed it on Harmonia 3 times in a span of a week and he just didn't do anything - he just stayed in the room and was killign vamp/bb.

However, I also thought that maybe entering the tomb is some kind of a counter. So when counter is on 100 it makes Mahatheb trigger ON. Why I think so? He was killed on Monza 3 times in few days and one guy told me that he and his guild are running every 15-20 mins to the final chamber to see if Mahatheb resped. They didn't camp the room, they just ran in and ran out. So... It would also confirm theory about new servers - there are also a lot of ppl entering and leaving the tomb.

Oooof, that's more or less it. Hope you find it useful.

Yea, its really helpful! Thanks for the tips, they will add so much for my task in the next days

I am mostly trying to repeat you and Mogh steps. Also, i'll add the slime theory to my list and try to keep track of the kills. See you all in a few days 🙂

I managed to spawn 2 Mahathebs on my main char after three 4-hours camping sessions. Both times I lured all the mobs from last room, so only vampire was spawning (and it was safer to afk). Then I moved my noobchar there so I don't waste stamina on my main. Now, 7 weeks later, after killing 1254 vampires and 145 bonebeasts Mahatheb haven't spawned for me. In the meantime 2 of my friends spawned the boss one each but last one was almost month ago, nothing since then with 5 ppl trying and long hours of camping.

That's the same case I had.

That's why I think the possibility of his resp has to be triggered or it's some kind of hidden mini world change. I don't know.

Sometimes I just think there's some kind of status that needs to be changed to True to make it possible for Mahatheb to spawn. Most of the time it's False, so it doesn't matter how many rounds of mobs you kill, if it's on False, Mahatheb won't resp. The point is how to change the trigger to Mahatheb = True. That would explain why sometimes you can kill 2 Mahathebs in a same day - that's because the trigger is True from SS to SS. But that's just my theory...

Finally! 😀
just killed 5th Mahatheb

I know u have questions, but I have no answers 😛

You just kept killing vampire/bb? Nothing unusual happened in the tomb? Anyone hunted there? Which server you killed it on? Monza? Secura?

PreviousPage 8 of 11Next