Forum

Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Mystery of Mahatheb II (English Version)

PreviousPage 9 of 11Next

Secura. Nothing unusual, lured everyting out of the room (except blue djiin, I left it so i could loot some royal spears cus I was running out of arrows xD), and kept killing vampires. This time I stayed in the middle of the room so I didn't see it spawning. No one else was there at that time. I was logged out there so I haven't ran through the tomb. I was there around 2h, reloging on other chars to check bosses from time to time.

Also 4 Mahathebs were killed yesterday, on Monza, Secura, Lobera and Harmonia. Also I can share exact days and hours of  Mahathebs found on Secura (one was killed by some random).
[2022-10-28 02:09]
[2022-10-21] ???
[2022-09-25 13:44]
[2022-09-23 13:33]
[2022-08-28 02:14]
[2022-08-14 00:01]

Yooooo

Today is a really special day guys!!!

So, to keep you guys up to it (since i said i'd be back in a few days), i'm on 500ish kill's.

I have a bunch of screenshots, but it will be a mess if i show them all here so i'll resume them by: 200 while hunting on resp - 300 camping on spawn

And guess what? Today it's Mahatheb birthday on our server!!!!

I'll keep camping his spawn, probably at a "lower speed", been doing 1hr/day lately

PS: did i bough too many chocolates cakes?  😛

Hugs and good luck to us!

Uploaded files:
  • xd.png

Hahaha, that's cool!

Good luck, man!

I finally met him today - I was on a bad streak since September. Can't even tell how how many thousand rounds without him I had, but today was my lucky day!

20:47 Loot of Mahatheb: a flask of embalming fluid, 7 gold coins, a silver brooch.

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I FUCKIN DID IT

Thanks Monte, your knowledge and tips about Mahatheb was crucial for this!

Proud to say i'm one of the few players to have it on bosstiary on our server... (loot was 14 gold coins lmao)

PS: I think he likes birthdays partys!  😛

Edit: was something around 650ish kills

Uploaded files:
  • Sem-título.jpg

Congratz!!! Which hints actually helped you, haha?

Well, lets sum it up

1- Persistance (after all its one of the rarest tibia bosses)

2- Showing stats of your attempts gave me a good idea of spawn chance ( i believe its  0.1% or 0.2%)

3- The idea of a hidden world change or something to trigger it spawn on/off (even im still really cetic about it) helped in the way that i was doing small runs almost everyday

4- Having you and Mogh here are great motivations

So thank you Monte and thank you Mogh for everything you guys did :>

Small addition: so, if someone's interested in more details, i was camping resp (logged a charachter there) and monsters were lured out of the room by a friend that did some attempts early in the morning... so no one else entered tomb or last floor, since resp was still lured off room when i logged in. Did a 3 hour run till his spawn. => 650 attempts in 5 weeks (got big luck imo)

Gonna keep trying it, kinda addictive XD

Good luck to us all!

So, i think im getting pretty lucky lately

Spawned Mahatheb again today

160 vampires, 18 bonebeasts

15:16:57 Loot of Mahatheb: 78 gold coins.

Hello! First time posting here, but I used to access the website to check bosses. With the bosstiary, I started to really check the nemesis' one and I could find a lot for our community on Reinobra - we have a WhatsApp group so everybody can check, talk about and when someone find a boss, everybody go there to kill it.

I started to hunt Burster and Dreadful Disruptor and I could find one Burster and two Dreadful in the past two weeks, but now my personal challenge is to find the first Mahatheb after the bosstiary here on Reinobra. I started my first session there in the tomb while I read this forum and it was really great to read about all your stories. Congrats all of you who had found him and wish a really good luck for everybody wanting to find him.

Thank you!

Good luck! I think you'll soon find that! I've noticed that Mahatheb resp is getting more and more popular. Hopefully, if it drops something nice, we'll soon or later discover that!

Quote from Monte on 28 November 2022, 13:22

Good luck! I think you'll soon find that! I've noticed that Mahatheb resp is getting more and more popular. Hopefully, if it drops something nice, we'll soon or later discover that!

Thank you so much, Monte! Yeah, it would be a really great surprise if he would have a rare drop. But for real, the achievement here is to spawn him hehehe.

PreviousPage 9 of 11Next