Forum

Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Mystery of Mahatheb II (English Version)

PreviousPage 4 of 11Next
Vampire Bonebeast
1.03.2021 79 7
2.03.2021 65 7
3.03.2021 109 8
4.03.2021 118 13
Total 371 35

I started to doubt if some additional things should be done in tomb at first. Like killing XXXX monsters. Cause it's kinda unlucky. Four days in a row and no sight of Mahatheb.

It looks the probability of his spawn is much less than 1%. Maybe 0.1%? Or 1/500 = 0.2%?

/updated at 00:21 05.03

Week I of camping Mahatheb ended and actually I am kinda disappointed. Many mobs were killed in the tomb, as during the exp event there were some ppl hunting there.

Please, see results:

Vampire Bonebeast
1.03.2021 79 7
2.03.2021 65 7
3.03.2021 109 8
4.03.2021 120 13
5.03.2021 139 20
6.03.2021 49 8
7.03.2021 61 8
8.03.2021 3 1
Total 625 72

I won't give up though and I'll spend there some time this week too.

Yo,

Vampire Bonebeast
1.03.2021 79 7
2.03.2021 65 7
3.03.2021 109 8
4.03.2021 120 13
5.03.2021 139 20
6.03.2021 49 8
7.03.2021 61 8
8.03.2021 5 1
10.03.2021 7 1
11.03.2021 73 9
12.03.2021 77 11
Total 784 93

and guess what?

Exerator from Bona killed it this evening 1.5h after I logged out...

But we're fighting for the same cause, so it's good it got killed. However, loot sucked. 90 gps. We keep on rolling

It took me 8 sessions, in total i killed 196 vamps and 30 bonebeasts. Those sessions were not in continuous days so i guess there are irrelevant form statistical point of view. What matters is a fact that right after i slayed the beast i passed by a low level player hunting on the first level of the tomb. I tried to ask him about any specific action he may took to make Mahatheb spawn but he couldn't recall any, as well as language barrier didn't help either. In my opinion the chance of Mahatheb spawn is not affected by any actions. When you consider two facts - that you get a "dice roll on spawn" every 3-5 minutes which gives us very limited amounts of rolls each day, and other fact that a chance of his spawn is really low one can easily get an outcome when there would be double spawn in one day and no spawn in a few sessions. For me its pure luck just like hive bosses etc.. That quite big interval between "dice rolls" only gives reasons for speculations and some mystery-making as well as makes it really hard to estimate % of spawning chance.

Despite this, if you have some theory you would like to check, share it and i could help with it. Maybe Cipsoft has some ace up his sleeve

Quote from Monte on 1 March 2021, 11:48

I have just read the article on tibiasecrets.com about rare loot from bosses. It motivated me to get into Mahatheb case again. Imma spend here next few days while working from home. I'll just camp Mahatheb's room for next 4 days. We'll see if I manage to get it resped. I won't be doing anything apart from killing monsters in his chamber.

I'll post numbers here.

Like Monte, i just read the article on tibiasecrets.com few days ago, and I just start to investigate anything thing about Mahatheb. I read all your statistics and theories, each and everyone of them seems very interesting to me.

Just today i was a few hours in the final room, and killed dozens of vampires and some other bonebeast without news from Mahatheb.

I will pitch an idea to the air based on the story from the book of mahatheb. I hope to bring some light to the mystery and that together we can get something clear.

He, in a way, hates or doesn't like djinns according to the story.
Analyzing the tomb, there are a total of 6-7 Blue djinns in the entire tomb. What I have thought and tried to do is kill all the djinns before the respawn starts. For example, you kill a vampire, and before the next creature appears again (vampire, bonebeast or our friend Mahat), run to kill all the djinns in the cave. So when the next spawn appears, and since all the djinns are dead, there is a higher chance that Mahat will appear.
It is just a remote idea based on the history of the book, and the few djinns that are in the cave.

I take this opportunity to congratulate you on all the work and entertainment that you offer us. I just landed on this mystery, but I'm very excited and wanting to help.

Greetings to all,

Interesting theory, but I am not sure if it was performed before when we managed to resp it.

I'm on sick number already: 919 (~90%) vampires and 106 (~10%) bonebeasts killed since 1st of March. No sight of Mahatheb for me, but it resped for someone else.

I won't have much time soon to try to kill as many djins as possible, so probably I'll just be limited to standing in boss room. Maybe in the evening I'll try to do couple of rounds.

I'm glad you're exploring this. I do a few rounds of vampires / bonebeasts myself sometimes. When it comes to theory, take a look at my video.

(1202) Mahatheb - one of the rarest bosses in Tibia. - YouTube

I killed two Mahatebs that day. From what I remember I killed some monsters in tomb. But in the following days it didn't work.

Quote from Mogh on 18 March 2021, 00:55

I'm glad you're exploring this. I do a few rounds of vampires / bonebeasts myself sometimes. When it comes to theory, take a look at my video.

(1202) Mahatheb - one of the rarest bosses in Tibia. - YouTube

I killed two Mahatebs that day. From what I remember I killed some monsters in tomb. But in the following days it didn't work.

The day you killed Mahatheb twice, you were in the final room for hours, or you were cleaning all the levels of the cave.

I think we'd have to work focusing on the day you killed him twice and how that happened. Do you have more specific data from that day?

I will try to reconstruct the day. For a large part of the day, Monte was killing monsters from the spot and from what I remember Monte was also killing monsters on the last floor. He may have spent a few hours then in the tomb and then he logged out and I changed him.  I started killing monsters on all floors. Soon after that, the first Mahatheb spawned. After killing him, I continued killing monsters on all floors. During this time I logged out for a while to write a forum post.

Exactly this post:

Mystery of the Mahatheb (English Version) – Page 7 – Forum – Tibia Bosses

I then returned to Tomb. As before I started killing monsters on all floors. Not too much time passed and Mahatheb appeared again.

In the following days I also tried similar steps but nothing happened. It's possible that it's a random respawn chance or We missed something...

I'll try different approach today. I'll kill maaaany mobs on all floors and will camp boss room later. Keep fingers crossed.

PreviousPage 4 of 11Next