Forum

Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Mystery of the Mahatheb (English Version)

PreviousPage 7 of 10Next

Short information. Maybe somebody could use it. Yesterday I killed about 25 vampires/bonebeasts. Mahatheb didn't show up but somebody else killed him the same day  ? In addition, I noticed that Bonebeast appeared about five times. Strange. Normally the chance of this monster appearing is about 10 percent. But it could be a coincidence.

World: Bona

I am finally back, I think I am going to spend some time in the tomb ( :
I will post if I find something out.

Any news about hyaena and scorpion pendants?

Quote from Monte on 15 July 2019, 06:35

I am finally back, I think I am going to spend some time in the tomb ( :
I will post if I find something out.

Any news about hyaena and scorpion pendants?

I'm afraid I don't have any information about hyaena and scorpion pendants. I think it's just a rumor. It's good that you came back. We are waiting for new information. Good luck.

Okay, first killed. You can see how many monsters I killed before Mahatheb appeared. Actually, I've just run on the last floor. Mostly camping his room. I think I'm kinda lucky that he's appeared so fast.

All for today. 1 Mahatheb after ~20 vampires and 2 bonebeasts. Since then, 34 vampires, 0 bonebeasts.

Quote from Monte on 16 July 2019, 01:42

Okay, first killed. You can see how many monsters I killed before Mahatheb appeared. Actually, I've just run on the last floor. Mostly camping his room. I think I'm kinda lucky that he's appeared so fast.

Unbelievable. Congratulations. Please, give me your luck  🙂   I have killed hundreds of vampires and still nothing. What hours do you play? Maybe I could help you. For example, in killing monsters in a tomb.

It depends. I work 7-19 and 19-7, so it's totally random when I play. I've had some time this afternoon and I camped his spawn again. This is what I killed so far. One bonebeast every 5 vampires. Cannot see any pattern. Yesterday 1 bonebeast every 27 vampires + 1 Mahatheb. I bet it's true that it's somehow random.

Monte, thank you 🙂  When I saw that so many vampires you killed in Tomb today I ran to try to resp Mahatheb. See what happened...

My dream came true 🙂 Mahatheb appeared after four vampires and one Bonebeast.

So... This week Mahathebs were killed on Bona three times. Me and Monte killed vampires and other monsters in Tomb. For me it's proof that activity in Tomb increases the chances of a boss showing up 🙂 Yeah !

Haha, congratz! I've logged in like 1h ago only to see corpses! I am there now, camping spawn again 😀 I am on nightshift, so I'll be online for next 10h, haha.

OMG ! I killed two Mahathebs in one day ? Many thanks for Monte's help.

I have a little theory about accelerating Mahatheb's respawn. Together with Monte we will try to confirm it.

PreviousPage 7 of 10Next