Forum

Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Mystery of the Mahatheb (English Version)

PreviousPage 9 of 10Next

You really killed a lot of vampires. Don't give up. I think you will meet Mahatheb soon.I wish you luck. We are waiting for screenshot  ?

~300 killed vampires, 20h stamina, 2 deaths and:

18:14 Loot of Mahatheb: a gauze bandage, 52 gold coins, a magic light wand

Good job !!! And big congratulations to you. Killing Mahatheb is still a hard achievement to get. I'm glad you made it. There are only few people who have managed to do it and documented it. Nice  😉

Lo eh encontrato, tuve la dicha de conocerlo en el servidor de Vunira, creo que eh descubierto como hacerlo aparecer o activar, para que aparesca en el siguiente respawn

Quote from Christian Purata on 28 January 2020, 14:53

Lo eh encontrato, tuve la dicha de conocerlo en el servidor de Vunira, creo que eh descubierto como hacerlo aparecer o activar, para que aparesca en el siguiente respawn

Unfortunately I don't speak Spanish so I used a translator to read your post. It's nice that you managed to spawn the boss. I recommend you read the second part about the Mahatheb mystery here. If you discover something new, please share your discovery with us.

Hi guys, coming back after looooong break.

You made so much progress, but unfortunately it looks like it's pure RNG to spawn him.

On the other hand, anyone else thought about how weak is Mahatheb in comparison to other pharaons? Maybe spawning him is just a part of his mystery. Maybe there's a way to "empower" him? This way he could drop some other loot.

There are some monsters (like Count / The Weakened Count) that can be weakened, but i can't find example of one beeing empowered.

PS. It would be great if Cipsoft would confirm that something more can be done. I don't like beeing played by cipsoft (there was interview with GM, and he told that if something is not yet "solved" it's only because Cipsoft didn't make it).

Quote from Drazzi0 on 31 January 2020, 13:48

You made so much progress, but unfortunately it looks like it's pure RNG to spawn him.

I'm almost sure the appearance of Mahatheb is random. But the chance of a spawn is very low. On average, you have to kill about 300-400 vampires to make it appear. That's what our research shows. I think that's why Mahatheb is so mysterious. You can spend hundreds of hours in Tomb without any effect. Frustrating...

Quote from Drazzi0 on 31 January 2020, 13:48

On the other hand, anyone else thought about how weak is Mahatheb in comparison to other pharaons? Maybe spawning him is just a part of his mystery. Maybe there's a way to "empower" him? This way he could drop some other loot.

I doubt Mahatheb is part of some bigger mystery as you write. But who knows...

Honestly, I've given up on Mahatheb now. I've already seen 6 Mahathebs and killed four. I've spent hundreds of hours in Tomb and I need to rest from it 🙂 But I am still curious about his loot. There is a small chance that he drops some interesting item. Example of Wand of Dimensions shows, that not everything in Tibia was discovered.

Are there still people activly looking into this?

i have been camping his room for a while (around 70~ hour) by standing still on 1 sqm killing as few creatures possible sadly have not met him (yet!) it spawned on average 14 vampires to 1 bonebeast, my friend came to check out the tomb and decided to hunt it with his lower lvl mage and i suddenly got an increase in bonebeast spawns.. probably coincidence but im not sure

It's nice that someone's still interested in that boss. I've killed thousands of vampires and bonebeasts, and I can tell you that sometimes bonebeasts spawn more often. It may seem like something is affecting them. But IMO this only a illusion. In general, when killing 1,000 vampires, about 100 bonebeasts will spawn. I remember an unusual situation in which the bonebeast probably spawned five times in a row. If you haven't read part two of this article yet, I encourage you to do so. Link below.

https://www.tibiabosses.com/forum/topic/mystery-of-mahatheb-ii-eng-2/

I wish you luck with your private Mahatheb investigation  🙂  Share a screenshot if you meet Mahatheb.

Based on my understanding of the boss it is random when it spawns on that spawn point. Similar to Abyssal Calamary and Crustacea Gigantica. I imagine the only way to make farming more efficient would be to do it during a Rapid Respawn Event. Mahatheb

PreviousPage 9 of 10Next