Forum

Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Dress Up Like a Boss Contest - Questions/Comments

Here is place for comments or questions for Dress Up Like a Boss Contest!

LINK TO DETAILED RULES

LINK TO SUBMISSIONS THREAD

Awesome contest, guys!

May I ask you, quest bosses are allowed? Or just those on bossopedia + task bosses?  🙂

Quote from Yojosy on 31 March 2019, 22:07

Awesome contest, guys!

May I ask you, quest bosses are allowed? Or just those on bossopedia + task bosses?  ?

Yes, quest bosses are allowed too! 🙂

What taming items will be available?

Astral Shaper Rune, Candle Stump , Crackling/Menacing egg, Library Ticket, Four-Leaf Clover, Foxtail, Nightmare Horn will be available?

You can choose one of these taming items: hunting horn, tin key, leather whip, reins, carrot on a stick, giant shrimp, slug drug, fist on a stick, bag of apple slices, Foxtail, Golden Can of Oil, Bamboo Leaves, Decorative Ribbon, Golden Fir Cone, Harness, Maxilla Maximus, Sweet Smelling Bait

It is possible that we will enlarge this list (it is up to Cipsoft) - if it happen, we will inform you in about 1-2 weeks.

Quote from Wakandian on 1 April 2019, 19:52

What taming items will be available?

Astral Shaper Rune, Candle Stump , Crackling/Menacing egg, Library Ticket, Four-Leaf Clover, Foxtail, Nightmare Horn will be available?

wooo, library ticket would be a crazy item to get as 3rd reward.

and where i put the photo?

Quote from Antonio Aspra on 3 April 2019, 07:07

and where i put the photo?

You can post it on Submissions Thread:

https://www.tibiabosses.com/forum/topic/dress-up-like-a-boss-submissions-thread/

Answers to some questions from Facebook:

Can I send just one picture?

Yes, but more pictures could show more details of your costume increase your chances! Also remember, that at least one photo where "TibiaBosses.com 2019" inscription will be displayed is required.

Are all bosses of the Killing in the Name Quest allowed for the contest?

Sure! 🙂

Is it okay if you won't be able to see my face on the pictures?

Yes, you don't need to show your face if you don't want to do it!