Forum

Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Death Tracker - questions, answers and general feedback

PreviousPage 2 of 8Next

Unfortunately we have technical problems. Probably it will be off for couple days.

Death tracker is back online!

Guys, I don't think the death tracker works. I just saw someone in die in temple and never got the notification :S

Edit: seems like it restarted working but deaths come late. instead of showing 60 mins it shows around 50-55 mins sometimes

Please write the name of the world. I'm gonna try to fix it.

Solidera/Garnera/Jonera/Talera and I'm guessing possibly more

Quote from Perron on 27 August 2019, 18:01

Solidera/Garnera/Jonera/Talera and I'm guessing possibly more

Some worlds work very well. But, as you have noticed, some worlds are unstable. I think I already know the cause of the problems. Unfortunately, the fix will take some time.

Edit - I've restarted the worlds manually. Deaths should appear faster.

ty

Hey man i love the tool!

However it seems to be somewhat broken at the moment, sometime it works well sometime it can take up to 30 minutes for the death to show up! Maybe a coincidence but it seems to be worse the more people are online. ( i'm on solidera )

Edit: had not seen the recent post, i guess its the same issue

Out of curiosity, where do you get the data from? Does tibia has an official API?

Thanks

Seems it's not working properly again indeed :S

I've restarted the worlds manually. Tracker should be faster for a while. I won't make any major fixes until the weekend - I just don't have time for this right now.

Quote from mutchmore on 28 August 2019, 22:57

Out of curiosity, where do you get the data from? Does tibia has an official API?

Nope. Tibia doesn't have an official API. Unfortunately I can't say how exactly Death Tracker works. All I can say is that the tracker's performance depends on a lot of things. That is why sometimes there are such problems. I will try to fix them on Saturday.

PreviousPage 2 of 8Next