Forum

Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Deadly Boss Weapon Contest! - Submissions Thread

PreviousPage 2 of 9Next

First of All, my english ins't the best ;). But let's give it a shot haha.

World: Gentebra

Character name: Naugh.

Chosen Boss: Ferumbras

A little story about the item:

"Countless years have passed since a old evil has escape from his prison and returned to the world.
You, one of the few survivors, approach the ruins that were once the Noodles Academy of Modern Magic, searching for answers... searching  for hope...
In the ruins, you find what seems to be a page of a diary, covered in blood"

"You see a page covered in blood
It weighs 1.00 oz.

You read the following:

"Finally, finally I found a way.
A way to be able to stop the dreaded magician again and bring peace to the world.
Maybe it's late, maybe not.
We didn't believe it when we found it, it couldn't be true. How could it be?
A crystal, but not just any crystal, something acenstral, prior to the time itself.
Tibiasula, can it be true? Could the old Godness  have left something in this world?
Yes, there is no doubt, this particular stone had indeed been blessed by her. "
Maybe i can use it agains't Ferumbras ".

In another page you read:

"After some time and a countless sacrifeces, we finally found a way to use the power gem against Ferumbras.
We have forged the artifact that will defeat him once for all.
With the power of Tibiasula we will free the world. We will Defeat Ferumbras.
But to do this, I must now sacrife myself to charge it, this must be my legacy.
We now hav a chan...."

As you read, you see that the text has beem interupet. Something happend, something bad happend...
You search the rubble and find something you've never seen before.
As you take it, you know.
It it's the artifact described on the pages.

And now you know there is a chance to deafeat ferumbras. Will you be able to defeat him? Will you sacrifice everything to save the world?

12:52 You see a Artifact of the First Gods.
It can only be wielded properly by players of level 350 or higher.
It weighs 65.00 oz.
Description: Tibiasula herself has blessed this powerful artifact. Maybe this can help defeat the powerful evil that treads the world.

In order to use the staf, you must find ferumbras in his castle.
You have to charged the artifact, but the only way to do this, is sacrificing yourself.
As you aproach Ferumbra's ins his castle, you see fear in his eyes, you know it's time to act.
You use the staff, your soul seems to left your body, you find yourself not alive, not dead.
In your wand you see, the staf, glowing with a power that you never had seem before.

12:52 You see a Charged Artifact of the First Gods that has 01 charge left.
It can only be wielded properly by players of level 350 or higher.
It weighs 65.00 oz.
Description: A Truelly powerful Artifact, blessed by Tibiasula Herself and charged with a pure soul. This can be the key to defeat Ferumbra's.

As you shoot agaist Ferumbras, you see only darkness...
You have finally deafted Ferumbras, once for all.

Boss chosen: The Dread Maiden

It’s called The Dark-Head Wand. The power comes from the head by draining opponent powers. The wand became much more stronger after the head lost his mouth. The owner should protect the head like his life. It was made by the finest magicians in the world.

You see The Dark-Head Wand (magic level +5, death +15%, critical hit chance 15%, critical extra damage +50%). It can only be wielded properly by sorcerers and druids of level 400 or higher.It weighs 38.00 oz. Imbuement Slots: 3

Character: Kogow

World: Serdebra

world: wintera

character name: shrimp alfredo

The story of Oodok

DWORCS!!!! ever since the beginning of my life i have been obsessed with the town of port hope. one clan in general sparks my interest more then the rest, dworcs. i have never really been that strong i stay very far away from the palace east of town, the mighty hydras terrify me, but to this day i go after these interesting little creatures. my house is top to bottom with loot from the jungle and i crafted a weapon out of what i had scavenged for. then one day i had a very strange encounter. there was a mysterious dworc all the other dworcs seemed to follow him around as i got closer he started running at me, Oodok!!! he screamed while all the smaller ones followed him in my direction screaming WITCHMASTER!!!! i thought to myself could this be it? have i gotten in over my head? and as the little guy finally reached me i swung my new spear and BOOM he died instantly. this tenacious little one gave me quite the scare but i will always remember him to this day as Oodok Witchmaster. as i was rummaging through his belongings i thought what a fitting name it would be for my new weapon, to name it after the creatures i loved so much, and what a wonderful treasure for my house i thought, as i named this prized weapon of mine the dworc bamboo spear. moving on with my life i still love the dworcs. but i would like to encounter another one just like Oodok. who knows maybe one day my journey will surprise me with more wonderful moments like this.

You see a dworc bamboo spear (Atk:45, Def:15). It weighs 89.00 oz. it can only be wielded properly by knights or paladins

it is a physical weapon used in close range fighting or in distance fighting. it is said that this is the weapon that was used to slay the great Oodok witchmaster the preferred user of this mighty weapon is a knight or a paladin

Boss: Omrafir
Weapon: Brutal Mace

Attack: 53
Defence: 34+1
Minimum Required Level: 250
Professions: knights
Skill Boost: club fighting +3
Weapon Type: blunt instrument
Weight: 82.00 oz
Imbuement Slots: 2

In decades past, demons ravaged the entire population of Calmera causing fear and death wherever they went. There have been many dark years, with great losses and difficult times.
Amid demons, a small and courageous knight wanted to change this whole reality, and decided to create a weapon forged with the aid of Banor, the Divine warrior. The weapon needed to be strong enough to be able to defeat the worst of demons. And that is what they did, they used the most noble and indestructible metals, in addition to techniques never seen before. They named the weapon Brutal Mace.
The brave little knight faced all the demons, including the most feared of them, called "Omrafir". She managed to imprison them in a place called Roshamuul. It is a city protected by monster ruins of the most dangerous types and whoever decides to enter the place, may have no guarantee that it will come out alive.
Omrafir and other demons were imprisoned in Roshamuul Prison, which is the basement of the ruins of Roshamuul.
Omrafir is imprisoned in his cell, but eventually he has his peak of power and the entire population of Calmera needs to come together to contain him and remain free from the curse of the past decades.
The name of such a heroine is Ondyoxxa, remember and honor her deeds.

Character: Ondyoxxa
World: Calmera

Name of the Chosen Boss: Dragonking Zyrtarch.

Name of the Weapon: Emeralds Core.

Short and Manual Explanation:

You see a Emeralds Core (Atk:52, Def:12, protection fire +20%).
It can only be wielded properly by knights of level 300 or higher.
It weighs 35.00 oz.
Its Sharpness took decades to forge.

How the weapon Works:

When attacking a boss it will directly wound his soul, it is known that the mortal form of Dragonking Zyrtarch is the "Soul of Dragonking Zyrtarch", making this weapon very valuable since the boss can be killed by just one man wielding this weapon, when it usually requires a team of five players to deal with the boss."

Name of the World: Solidera

Nickname of the Character to which the prizes are to be sent: "Litio Wasting Solutions"

Character

Character Name: Guuku

World: Talera

Item name: Bow of Death
For level 300+
You see Bow of death (Range: 7, atk +6, Hit% +6, distance fighting +3).
It can only be wielded properly by paladins of level 300 or higher.
It weighs 65.00 oz. Imbuement Slots: 3
This bow comes from hell.

Item name: Death arrow
It can only be wielded properly by players of level 55 or higher.

It is said that the origin of this arch comes from the depths of Goroma, a place where no one knows yet, its origin is unknown, so it is very rare to get the arch. They say that the one who owns it, is almost unthinkable because besides being powerful to kill bosses, it is also powerful to kill other players.
The bow of death it is recommended to use to kill Gaz'haragoth, an extremely strong boss but with the help of this powerful bow you can easily defeat him with your team.
It is necessary and recommended to use the arrow death for double power.

Character: Man Of Down
World: Pacera

Power Nature Bow
(Range: 6, Atk: +5, Hit% +5, distance fighting +3, protection earth +14%).
It can only be wielded properly by paladins of level 280 or higher.
It weighs 38.00 oz. Imbuement Slots: 3

Power Nature Arrow
Atk: 5 + 50 (earth)

The deepest root of a very old tree in the center of Banuta, this bow came to life for its sturdy roots and with the help of the carniphilas that live around it or bow has gained powers of nature and who are able to launch one of their arrows at long distances and very accurately, make your opponents stay as little as the point of thinking they’re already dead.

Boss: Tiquandas Revenge

Preparation: Choose a branch from any tree (that is sturdy and curved) Some branches with still green leaves can give the item more life effect String and sharp scissors. I tied or twined one end to another curved branch and then tied it with twine or twigs with green leaves. For an arrow, choose a branch, also dry, a slightly thinner and lighter thickness so that it can float when fired by the bow.

Hello my friends! Today i come to introduce you a very special and powerful weapon!

This is the Excalimop! The most powerful weapon to use against the terrible The Plasmother, if you cross his way!

The great humans hero Banor, once saw that this weapon was effective against that green strange, and powerful creature, and some rumors says that Banor knew that this creature was going to attack, so he blessed The Excalimop, and sended it to the inhabitants of the old world of Furora, and they used it to kill this terrible creature!

After this day, Banor sended someone to Furora, to take this weapon back, and hided somewhere that only those who are truely good could find, and no one ever seen this powerful weapong ever since.

I honestly will hope that someone find this mighty weapon soon, so we can use it once more!

Creation by: Samurayh Evolution

World: Lutabra

Name:Snake Garden Rod

You see a snake garden rod (magic level +5).
It can only be wielded properly by sorcerers of level 450 or higher.
It weighs 35.00 oz.

Rod spits a powerful stream of water and a snake venom.

The snake rod was created to kill Scarlett Etzel.
 The snake shoots at incredible speed and blinds the opponent. It can also reflect the boss's attack.

Haishen-celesta.

Chosen Boss:  The Shielded Thorn Knight / Mounted Thorn Knight / The Enraged Thorn Knight
Name Weapon
: Thorn Lady's Helmet Breaker

Everyone knows the expression "The enemy of my enemy is my friend".

Thorn Lady, tired of being ignored by her husband, Thorn Knight and his endless fighting, decided to put the idea into practice. She entrusted her best weapon, the magnificent Thorn Lady's Helmet Breaker, in the hands of a young adventurer who she thought was capable of ending her husband's bloody and pillaging nights. The magnificent weapon is able to channel all the anger of the Thorn Lady and, on top of that, make excellent pasta for dinner. Poor Thorn Knight, your defenses don't stand a chance.

You see Thorn Lady's Helmet Breaker (Atk:9 physical + 45 earth, Def:9).

It ignores resistance and immunity to the earth element of creatures.
It can only be wielded properly by knights of level 250 or higher.
It weighs 16.00 oz.
Imbuements: (Empty Slot).
This peculiar weapon possesses great geomantic power.

Character: Bloodybunny
World: Nefera

Spoiler

PreviousPage 2 of 9Next