Forum

Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Bomdrax - Life Threads (PT - BR)

PreviousPage 3 of 3

Congratz on so many bosses, as always! 😀

Olá novamente. Hoje teremos mais atualizações. Dessa vez com alguns rares (finalmente).

The Welter (meu primeiro necklace)

Ferumbras Mortal Shell (segundo Great Shield que eu dropo)

E mais alguns da POI, como de costume.

Dracola

Countess Sorrow

The Imperor

Massacre

Além disse, após mais de 2 anos que peguei lvl 400, finalmente alcancei o lvl 500!

Por hoje é só. Volto em breve. Até lá!

Wow! Nice screenshots!

Olá de novo! Estive bem ausente, quase dois meses sem atualizar. Mas fiquei pouco ativo no jogo durante esses dias, mas mesmo assim consegui encontrar alguns bosses. Vamos lá!

Depois de anos, finalmente dropei minha primeira Icy Culottes!!

Zushuka

Sorte dupla na Scarlet e Drume, seguidos!

Feroxa também foi generosa

Agora como de costume, os boss da POI:

Dracola

Countess Sorrow

Mr. Punish

Massacre

The Handmaiden

Prometo voltar com mais frequência, para não acumular muito. Logo menos estou de volta!

Estou de volta. Vamos as atualizações. Foram alguns bosses durante esses dias:

Man In The Cave

Tyrn

White Pale

Tyrn

Man In The Cave

Drume

White Pale (com um Horn)

Dracola

The Imperor

Segunda sorte no Drume

Massacre

Logo mais eu volto com mais atualizações. Até breve!

Olá a todos. Passando para pulicar essa conquista. Após 5 encontros com a Furyosa, a sorte sorriu para mim! Furious Frock!!

Unbelievable how lucky you are! My server didn't met furyosa for ~480 days, while there are few of us who are checking it, for example when I see FG I'm checking spot every about 90 minutes, but I can't check from 15 h after ss to 21h after ss - but then it is checked by others. I spent wasted hours to met her and probably I'm not too good to make it happen lol.

Congratulates! One question there are always demons on the surface which means furyosa is there or you check eveytime the room?

Quote from biznesmen3 on 18 December 2020, 07:13

Unbelievable how lucky you are! My server didn't met furyosa for ~480 days, while there are few of us who are checking it, for example when I see FG I'm checking spot every about 90 minutes, but I can't check from 15 h after ss to 21h after ss - but then it is checked by others. I spent wasted hours to met her and probably I'm not too good to make it happen lol.

Congratulates! One question there are always demons on the surface which means furyosa is there or you check eveytime the room?

there is no need to go in the room. if the demons are on the surface, it means that furyosa is (or was) alive

and thank you!

PreviousPage 3 of 3