Forum

Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Xizyy (Staff Tibia Bosses) - Life Thread of Bosses (PT-BR / EN)

PreviousPage 6 of 8Next

Damn, the only full bestiary I've got are Undead Cavebears. 😀 Finish Midnight Panther on Bona seems to be a "mission impossible" 😛

Congratz!

Hahahaah, I focused a lot on the mounts to finish fast, in about 2 weeks I finished the panther, the rest was fast. Gogo Makadamia !!!

XD

LOL Ferumbras' Hat somewhere in the middle, almost invisible among other screenshots. CONGRATZ! :mrgreen:

Thank you, our team dropped the hat on the ferumbras quest and we were very happy, if I drop it for sure it would be featured! 😛

Depois de 4 meses sem postar algo aqui, tenho alguns relatos de boss a colocar, nesse meio tempo vim pra Gentebra não para pegar bosses mas sim para jogar com meus amigos, infelizmente não tenho tempo mais para checar full boss, mas o que da nóis tenta né? Aqui vai algumas prints desde minha chegada em Gentebra.

Não foram todos mas foram os que achei mais fácil aqui no pc, em breve quem sabe tem mais ! Até!

Nice to see you're back! Well, Morgaroth on Gentebra is even more crowded than on Bona  😆

Quote from Makadamia on 10 January 2019, 16:07

Nice to see you're back! Well, Morgaroth on Gentebra is even more crowded than on Bona  ?

I agree! And I hope you will post more frequently! 😀

Nice to see you're back! Well, Morgaroth on Gentebra is even more crowded than on Bona  ?

I'll try to post more! Gentebra has a lot of people, beat record players these days again hahahah

Quote from Mad def on 10 January 2019, 17:11

I agree! And I hope you will post more frequently! ?

😀

Olá ! Vim relatar o que aconteceu essa semana, fui surpreendido em meu depot com o nosso item do Tibia Bosses, fiquei muito feliz pelo reconhecimento e agradeço aos envolvidos por isso, obrigado ! É uma honra fazer parte disto !

Hello ! I came to report what happened this week, I was surprised in my depot with our Tibia Bosses item, I was very happy for the recognition and thank those involved for that, thank you! It is an honor to be a part of this!

PreviousPage 6 of 8Next