Forum

Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Relation between Tyrn and Wyrms on yellow HP.

Hello everyone, I have found Tyrn in Drefia twice, and both times I notice that there was a Wyrm with yellow life (half life aprox) with other Wyrms with the boss. I thought it could be someone hunting and left him at yellow life but I didn't notice any blood on the floor and also he was near other Wyrms (which doesn't make sense someone hunting there and only one Wyrm with low life).

So, anyone knows anything about this? Is it a thing that when Tyrn appears one Wyrm with yellow life also appears or it was just a coincidence?

Hi!

Shortly: I don't think so! 😛

You can hit to the red HP Wyrms, leave them and they will stay in this condition until someone else come.

Possible situation that might happen:

Someone came there to check Tyrn or was simply hunting on Elder Wyrms, one of Wyrms ran away on a low HP (it is very common), then that guy left the spot leaving this Wyrm on a low HP. Wyrm healed itself in the meanwhile. Then you came and noticed this Wyrm on yellow HP.

I wouldn't think too much about it. Also I can not confirm it, since I didn't notice any Wyrm on yellow HP myself. Here is the screenshot, which shows all monsters before they died and all of them got full hit points bar.

Quote from Makadamia on 27 November 2020, 01:55

Hi!

Shortly: I don't think so! 😛

You can hit to the red HP Wyrms, leave them and they will stay in this condition until someone else come.

Possible situation that might happen:

Someone came there to check Tyrn or was simply hunting on Elder Wyrms, one of Wyrms ran away on a low HP (it is very common), then that guy left the spot leaving this Wyrm on a low HP. Wyrm healed itself in the meanwhile. Then you came and noticed this Wyrm on yellow HP.

I wouldn't think too much about it. Also I can not confirm it, since I didn't notice any Wyrm on yellow HP myself. Here is the screenshot, which shows all monsters before they died and all of them got full hit points bar.

Thanks, I also think that it's just a coincidence to find Wyrms with yellow HP both times haha. I was upset when I saw the low life Wyrm thinking someone had killed the boss and then finding Tyrn.

While checking Tyrn, especially on lower levels, players often get trapped. There are a lot of Wyrms and Elder Wyrms, so without enough speed it's normal. That's why they must hit some Wyrms and since they don't want to waste more supplies, they usually don't follow every Wyrm separately, just leave it on a low HP. I think this is the only reason of the situation you presented 😀

I see such situation all the time on my server (Gladera). People check bosses (especially Tyrn, Welter and Zushuka), hit the monsters nearby a bit and stay online somewhere close. When someone kills the monsters they quickly come to check if it's not the boss being killed. Actually pretty annoying for normal bosshunters who don't stay online 24/7 just to kill the boss.

Okay

This is a rare creature that not everyone can encounter. you're lucky.

geometry dash bloodbath