Forum

Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

The Great Boss Hunt [WINNERS REQUESTS]

PreviousPage 29 of 31Next

100 Tibia Coins from the Discord voting (26.10) receives: Ferumbras Mortal Shell by Nuno master (Pacera) and Ferumbras Mortal Shell by Luconn (Secura)!

100 Tibia Coins from the Discord voting (29.10) receives: The Monster by Madai (Vunira)!

Quote from Makadamia on 9 November 2023, 02:11

100 Tibia Coins from the Discord voting (26.10) receives: Ferumbras Mortal Shell by Nuno master (Pacera) and Ferumbras Mortal Shell by Luconn (Secura)!

100 Tibia Coins from the Discord voting (29.10) receives: The Monster by Madai (Vunira)!

Character name: Nuno master

Thank you! Gratz to Luconn as well ^^

Quote from Makadamia on 9 November 2023, 02:11

Character name: Madai

why my request will be delate all time when i write? character name  Royal Raczkoo i win screen with magma bubble

Congratulations! 🙂

Quote from Mad def on 18 November 2023, 22:19

Congratulations! 🙂

Thank You! for premium ;> Mad Def <3

100 Tibia Coins from the Discord voting (09.11) receives: Vashresamun by Vulgo Cura ae (Jadebra)!

Hello  🙂  i guess i'm the winner from discord voting with the "Ferumbras' Hat" picture.

Character Name: Glexorion

100 Tibia Coins from the Discord voting (22.11) receives: Ferumbras by Glexz (Lobera)!

Character name after the name change: Glexorion

I won the contest, 2 Voice of Ruin, by Shining Horseman.
Please send the coins to "Shining Horseman"
Thanks 🙂

PreviousPage 29 of 31Next