Forum

Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

The Great Boss Hunt [WINNERS REQUESTS]

PreviousPage 25 of 31Next

100 Tibia Coins from the Discord voting (26.06) receives: Ancient Spawn Of Morgathla by Kohaminha (Olima).

Hello, i won this week contest.

Premium month for this account: Drako

I know the voting for the 100tc ends on friday, but i don't think im gona win because the difference is too big and i'm already losing, so that's why im claiming at least my premmy now before i forget, thank you tibiabosses 🙂

100 Tibia Coins from the Discord voting (03.07) receives: The World Devourer by Memiarz Pepe (Antica).

Hello!

Happy im you liked one of my bucket list goals... blocking Gaz!

I'll take the premium time on this account: Smucker

Thanks!!

100 Tibia Coins from the Discord voting (10.07) receives: Gaz'haragoth by Smucker (Gladera).

Congratulations!

Coins has been sent and premium times activated.

Hey, I know it was long time ago but actually I have time to post now. I got tc for my last winner boss contest but I didnt get coins for my magma bubble winner photo. https://www.tibiabosses.com/forum/topic/the-great-boss-hunt-2021/?part=274#postid-7590

So if this possible please send to Kohaminha 100 tc and activate on this account 2 months prem.

Cheers!

Quote from avess on 17 July 2023, 11:46

Hey, I know it was long time ago but actually I have time to post now. I got tc for my last winner boss contest but I didnt get coins for my magma bubble winner photo. https://www.tibiabosses.com/forum/topic/the-great-boss-hunt-2021/?part=274#postid-7590

So if this possible please send to Kohaminha 100 tc and activate on this account 2 months prem.

Cheers!

Oh, wow! It's half year later xD Well, I can only confirm. @mad-def check it out!

Hello, im sorry to ask, but weekly winners just get tibia coins after votation?

PD: I won the weekly screenshot by looting a falcon greaves, and you posted the wrong one, a screenshot where i get a double loot from oberon. Please fix it if you can!

love <3

100 Tibia Coins from the Discord voting (19.07) receives: Gaz'haragoth by Uchiha Bengala (Xandebra).

PreviousPage 25 of 31Next