Forum

Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Glorious Trophy Contest! - Questions/Comments

PreviousPage 2 of 2
Quote from Raúl Kaschel on 16 April 2021, 00:58

Hello, may the final trophy be a gif? i made a trophy with animation, should i post two images of the work in progress and the gif?

Hello!

It should be item created in real life

oh my god xD okey

Hello.

The trophy must match the boss's loot, or can it be a custom item? e.g. Leviathan head or Gaz'Haragoth tail??

hello, the trophy refers to " deer trophy or one trophy like a cup appearance, or either of the two and if it is like the trophy cup it has to be the color of the boss or with a silver or gold color 

Quote from Veroodie on 27 April 2021, 00:24

Hello.

The trophy must match the boss's loot, or can it be a custom item? e.g. Leviathan head or Gaz'Haragoth tail??

It even SHOULD be a random item, something unusual which does not exist in-game. Instead of making Bunnyslippers why not to make Yeti's paw etc. Sounds definitely more creative and this factor will be important while voting.

Quote from Lorenii on 27 April 2021, 00:50

hello, the trophy refers to " deer trophy or one trophy like a cup appearance, or either of the two and if it is like the trophy cup it has to be the color of the boss or with a silver or gold color 

We imagine it as something like Deer Trophy. The example above shows expectations quite clearly: Yeti's paw, Leviathan's head, Gaz'Haragoth tail - these sounds really cool! 🙂

There are some bosses who loot items as proof of it's death like "Shrunken Head Necklace" "Icy Cylottes" "Goo Shell"..

When you said "Trophy".. Could it be an item like those a creature product or both?

Quote from Kriizs on 28 April 2021, 07:01

There are some bosses who loot items as proof of it's death like "Shrunken Head Necklace" "Icy Cylottes" "Goo Shell"..

When you said "Trophy".. Could it be an item like those a creature product or both?

We accept these unique loots, but creativity in this contest is an advantage, so we prefer imagined items, which do not exist in the game (in a creature product form).

Bosses from oramond (bullwark, glooth fairy, lisa) are acceptable?

Quote from Rpg Player on 2 May 2021, 19:16

Bosses from oramond (bullwark, glooth fairy, lisa) are acceptable?

Yup!

PreviousPage 2 of 2