fbpx

Forum

Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Do it like a Bosst [Bona]

Do it like a Bosst.

Hi! I am Bosst, formerly known as Church Master. Started in 2005 on Trimera, so my char is 12 yr old now. Nowadays I'm playing mostly on Nerana. I'm not going to introduce myself much, as you can read about me in the "About us" section of the site. Anyway, I had a very long lifethread on tibiopedia (http://tibiopedia.pl/forum/t/14163,Williams-presents-Nerana-i-inne,12), but since I am in the Tibiabosses team, I feel like this is my home now and my thread should be here.

What can you expect?

• bosses, bosses and even more bosses,
  • some loots, but not as much as bosses,
  • good/interesting market trades,
  • random stuff.

I also have lots of screens from years 2005-2009 which I already posted on tibiopedia, but if there is any interest, I can show them here too.

3 notes:

• I check bosses on many servers: Nerana, Thera, Astera, Magera, Guardia, Amera, Zeluna, Fidera, Antica and more,
  • I'm semi-retired, so the thread will be updated irregulary,
  • small, white or black number with a hashtag in a corner of my screens indicates how many specific bosses I have killed.

Ok, enough talking, let's start with screens already.

This is my main char (skills without eq) and my villa in Greenshore:

And my ms, other chars are below lvl 60:

http://i.imgur.com/kYsIhuQ.png

These are bosses here that I've killed since my last post on tibiopedia (15th january).

My first can of oil, about 15-20 killed:

Some good trades:

And some draken hunts. Note that the supplies are not counted here. There was about 100-200k profit each hunt.

Continuation of my project "Froggie" which I started long ago. The goal is to loot the stuffed toad. I usually update it when I get a few hundred kills to add.

See you next time. ?

Im glad to see the community is growing!!! and Im happy to see I have so much to learn from you guys, your thread are an inspiration to myself to keep pursuiting my dream of being a good boss hunter!! Please keep it going, I'll be waiting for more updates and already subscribed to your topic!

Good luck in finding them!

Thank you Icky!

It's been a long time since my last post, but I simply didn't have enough screenshots to make a proper update.

Let's keep it going then.

This is something which really makes me proud - Countess Sorrow with 2x loot. Fresh, killed yesterday. Also salutations to Druid Undying, who missed the boss by just 10 minutes. Good luck next time bro!

Orc killed during 2x loot on Thera. Apparently it's loot is not doubled. :/

3 ocyakaos, 1 killed on Guardia and 2 on Astera

Smuggler Baron Silvertoe on Zeluna. Unfortunately, he disappeared while I was making screenshots.

Fernfang on Bellona, killed some months ago during 2x weekend.

And another one, Astera

Some vamp lords, Nerana

Some minor bosses. Munster with 2x loot.

3 lighthouse raids.

Some cavebears:

Those 4 below were killed during the 2x loot weekend:

3 tokens in 30 min:

Crappy loot, but managed to kill it in less than 3 minutes, thanks to skullfrost. 😀

Some funny trades:

Loot combo on drakens (not 2x loot weekend):

War golems hunt during 2x loot and with 40% loot prey. Not very spectacular, still no luck with tin key. I've killed something like 20k golems and still haven't looted it.

Loot from task bosses during 2x loot. Epic fail except 1 ethershreck with loot worth about 110k.

Awesome! Don't make us waiting that long next time! 😀

@mad-def

Thanks a lot. ?

I wish I could post more often, but constant lack of time and other duties make me pretty much unable to play regulary.

Anyway, here is what I have for you as for now. Not much, but still better than nothing. 😉

Bosses:

2 Welters. I won both, no luck though.

My first killed Gaz'Haragoth. I did like 60k damage with fire bombs and avalanches.

The first Mahatheb killed on Nerana.

2 on Nerana and 1 on Antica.

Some minor bosses.

Miscellaneous

Nice Horadron loot (2x loot event). I also had a silver prison key in one of those unrealized dreams.

After 13 years of playing, I've looted my first mpa 😀

1st dragon event loot summary.

Some luck while getting charm points.

And another nice loot.

I've also unlocked my first charm - wound. I've tested it on oramond sea serpents and it works great so far. 🙂

TibiaBosses.com © 2019. All rights reserved.
Tibia and TibiaME are trademarks of CipSoft GmbH. The official website for Tibia is Tibia.com