Forum

Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

How does Burster spawn mechanics work?

Hello I would like to talk about the boss Burster which spawns in the Mini Otherworld in Kazordoon

I killed it now twice in two days, it seems to have a different spawn mechanic than normal bosses

Both times it spawned near the end of my hunt / close before the area "crashes"

Maybe this information is useful to someone 🙂

Uploaded files:
  • 2021-12-11_154027681_Aveesx_Hotkey.png

Burster, as well as Dreadful Disruptor, have the same mechanics as for example Crustacea Gigantica and Abyssal Calamary among Sunken Lands west from Rathleton.

You can trigger its spawn by killing one particular Instable Breach Brood, so in practice - when you hunt there is a pretty small chance that in the next round there will be Burster instead of Instable Breach Brood. For example, my friend met Dreadful Disruptor 2 times during 10 minutes:

"I must've been extremely lucky when I did this bestiary 2.5 years ago 🙂 Twice within 10 minutes

04:22 You see Dreadful Disruptor
04:23 Valuable loot: collar of red plasma, ring of blue plasma dropped by Dreadful Disruptor!
04:23 Loot of Dreadful Disruptor: dangerous proto matter, 2 energy bars, 3 energy drinks, an energy vein, 49 gold coins, plasma pearls, plasmatic lightning, 13 platinum coins, 5 great health potions, a collar of red plasma, a ring of blue plasma

04:29 You see Dreadful Disruptor
04:30 Valuable loot: ring of blue plasma dropped by Dreadful Disruptor!
04:30 Loot of Dreadful Disruptor: dangerous proto matter, 4 energy bars, 2 energy drinks, an energy vein, 70 gold coins, plasma pearls, plasmatic lightning, 12 platinum coins, 4 great spirit potions, a ring of blue plasma"

source:

https://www.tibiaqa.com/16569/how-trigger-respawn-bosses-from-the-void-burster-and-dreadful-disruptor?show=16569#q16569