Forum

Forum Navigation
Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumBosses: General discussionOwin
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Owin

Hi guys!

I wanted to share something different with all of you. I didn't know this "boss", more like unique monster till now. I found him today durin Full Moon world change.

18:25 Loot of Owin: 2 gold coins, moonlight crystals, 3 platinum coins, wereboar hooves, wereboar tusks, 5 strong health potions

If someone knows something about him, please share it here with me =)

Yes, it is a boss, but it can spawn very often during Full Moon. He cannot drop any rare item, but has probably more valuable loot than standard Grimvale creature!

@family-disgrace

Just to give you a general idea, about chances to meet this boss.

On most popular servers this boss is getting killed approximately 20 times a day, but there are also several reportings of 40+ kills during one day!

So I agree with Mad,  it's not rare by any means, but it's still nice to kill it.

@bosst and @mad-def

Thanks you for your comments.

I've never seen him because I don't usually don't come here, just wanted to collect flowers, because of world change.

Maybe he's one of the NPC's who's got lycanism, it would be pretty cool if we could "heal" him somehow and that would be part of the quest.

@edit: He actually is a NPC =D
During Full Moon world change he becomes Wereboar and is actually far more powerfull than normal Wereboar.