Forum

Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Imminent raid vs servers down

So on 23rd September around 1730 Cipsoft took servers down for a maintenance.

At 1657 raid got revealed to happen on Edron.

There's high chance of Orshabaal appearing on Harmonia rn and this created my question:

If it was an Orshabaal raid (no subarea revealed) that got cancelled by maintenance do we lose it?

Or with any other every half-a-year bosses. Can the spawn happen during the downtime and we have to wait another half a year?

IF it was Orshabaal, yep you lost it.
We had same situation on our server 1,5-2 years ago with ferumbras.
Our Raid Ferumbras wasn't seen for whole one year so 😉 They dont give.. about it so don't worry and be happy that was only orshabaal not anything other which would be better.

Thanks!

Turns out it wasn't Orshabaal as it spawned today.

But I was out anyway xD

Quote from biznesmen3 on 24 September 2023, 10:04

Our Raid Ferumbras wasn't seen for whole one year so 😉 They dont give.. about it so don't worry and be happy that was only orshabaal not anything other which would be better.

geometry dash lite

Yes, be happy cause it's only orshabaal

Quote from Dragyen on 24 September 2023, 01:10

So on 23rd September around 1730 Cipsoft took servers down for a maintenance.

At 1657 raid got revealed to happen on Edron.

There's high chance of Orshabaal appearing on Harmonia rn and this created my question: geometry dash meltdown

If it was an Orshabaal raid (no subarea revealed) that got cancelled by maintenance do we lose it?

Or with any other every half-a-year bosses. Can the spawn happen during the downtime and we have to wait another half a year?

In the online game "Tibia," boss raids, like Orshabaal, can be significant events, and the timing and impact of such raids can be influenced by server maintenance or downtime. It's important to note that the exact mechanics and policies around boss spawns during maintenance or downtime may vary based on the specific game server and its ruleset.

Quote from biznesmen3 dinosaur game on 24 September 2023, 10:04

I've now moved over to Jon Smith's server and experienced my first raid.

Quote from carolynquin on 9 November 2023, 10:24
Quote from biznesmen3moto x3m on 24 September 2023, 10:04

I've now moved over to Jon Smith's server and experienced my first raid.

How to moved over that??

Still facing the same issue?