Forum

Forum Navigation
Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumBosses: General discussionGrorlam Spaw
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Grorlam Spaw

I was on the way to kill a Grorlam that I had checked on the known spawn next to the Lake and the Slime, and on the way I ended up finding another boss, on the stairs below the lake, I don't know if this would be a bug or one of the respaws like the site already informs:

Spawns in a couple places under and around Thais and under Mount Sternum

Uploaded files:
  • 2023-06-21_134932161_Alien-de-Roswell_BossDefeated.png

And the other Grorlam in the normal spot

Uploaded files:
  • 2023-06-21_135033376_Alien-de-Roswell_BossDefeated.png
Quote from Alien de roswell on 22 June 2023, 13:29

And the other Grorlam in the normal spot

geometry dash online

Any updates?

Quote from Alien de roswell on 21 June 2023, 21:01

I was on the way to kill a Grorlam that I had checked on the known spawn next to the Lake and the Slime, and on the way I ended up finding another boss, on the stairs below the lake, I don't know if this would be a bug or one of the respaws like the site already informs:

Spawns in a couple places under and around Thais and under Mount Sternum just fall

How do you do that?

Quote from biserkan on 3 November 2023, 09:16
Quote from Fireboy and Watergirl on 21 June 2023, 21:01

Spawns in a couple places under and around Thais and under Mount Sternum

How do you do that?

you can find it on website

Spawns in a couple places under and around Thais and under Mount Sternum bob the robber

No new updates found. It seems everything is at a standstill

Spawns in a couple places under and around Thais and under Mount Sternum bob the robber

No new updates found. It seems everything is at a standstill