Forum

Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Why some bosses dont have statics?

Hello

I am a boss hunter as many peopple, and the main reason to pay premmium here was the statics and info. Why some bosses dont show it?

Quote from bishop of hexen on 5 May 2022, 06:30

Hello

I am a boss hunter as many peopple, and the main reason to pay premmium here was the statics and info. Why some bosses dont show it?

Can you precise what do you mean? Or which bosses?

I mean, like general murius, do no have the graphics statics or like yeti boss

Damora server have some bug with stats demons

https://imgupload.pl/images/2022/05/05/demons.jpg

Hello! We are sorry for the problem! We will work on this issue, but it could take some time to fix it.

They are many, even the white pale do not have it. Time ago was picutre with the spots even instruction gif about how reach. Guys you are excelent do not let me down.

I'm afraid that some of the functions on the website will be unavailable for some time, because we are constantly facing technical problems. In addition, we all work, and some of us also study on weekends. Unfortunately, we are not able to restore it in a few days. Many images and recordings will be temporarily disabled. We need time to slowly fix everything. Another option is to simply end the site, but we don't want to give up.

As for the graphs with hours of bosses' spawn - we will be moving away from this because these statistics do not add anything for the players. It is not a coincidence that they are not available on some subpages. I've been analyzing this topic for almost 2 years and I've come to such conclusions.