Forum

Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Why My SS always is deleted from Tibia Boss Hunt?

I would like to know why my posts are always deleted from Great Boss Hunt. I found 4 bosses and all posts were deleted.

I found the bosses 3 days in a row (Dracola, Zushuka and Mr. Punish) and posted all the photos at the same time and they were all deleted. Yesterday I found The Imperor and again it was deleted. Would you like to know why?

Uploaded files:
  • Ho-Zek-The-Imperor.jpg

Detailed rules:

The Great Boss Hunt Contest 2022

The Great Boss Hunt Contest 2022 :

This year we have more rewards, but videos and screenshots are taking part in the same contest. Any edits are possible, but remember that we could ask you to show the original image. If the photo or video could be faked easily, and you do not have any proof of its veracity, we can still post the image, but we will mark it as not valid for the contest. We can also reject the images of very poor quality (for example photos of a monitor made by phone). For more info please read “detailed rules”.

Quote from Keyrox on 12 March 2022, 18:44

I would like to know why my posts are always deleted from Great Boss Hunt. I found 4 bosses and all posts were deleted.

I found the bosses 3 days in a row (Dracola, Zushuka and Mr. Punish) and posted all the photos at the same time and they were all deleted. Yesterday I found The Imperor and again it was deleted. Would you like to know why?

The answer is very easy.
Since we care about our database quality, we accept only SCREENSHOTS with bosses, not photos of a screen. You could find this information in the contest rules, which I strongly suggest to know while taking part in The Great Boss Hunt 2022.