Forum

Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

The Great Boss Hunt [WEEKLY RESULTS]

PreviousPage 14 of 40Next

This week our best screenshots are: Ocyakao by Silny Strzelaczi Zabijaczi (Vita) and Plagueroot by Airkain (Quintera)!

This week our best screenshots are: Ocyakao by Silny Strzelaczi Zabijaczi (Vita) and Plagueroot by Airkain (Quintera)!...

Opublikowany przez Tibiabosses.com Niedziela, 16 grudnia 2018

This week our best video is: The Imperor by Cheefs (Wintera)!

This week our best screenshots are: Grand Master Oberon by Jack (Quintera) and Elvira Hammerthrust by Elrus (Magera)!

This week our best screenshots are: Grand Master Oberon by Jack (Quintera) and Elvira Hammerthrust by Elrus (Magera)!...

Opublikowany przez Tibiabosses.com Niedziela, 23 grudnia 2018

This week our best screenshots are: Ron The Ripper By Azktilla (Inabra) and The Perch Queen by Jimmythril (Quelibra)!

This week our best screenshots are: Ron The Ripper By Azktilla (Inabra) and The Perch Queen by Jimmythril (Quelibra)!...

Opublikowany przez Tibiabosses.com Sobota, 29 grudnia 2018

This week our best video is: The Percht Queen by Elrus (Gladera)!

Winners of December are chosen! More details HERE. Soon we will announce the best screenshot and video of the year!

This week winners are: Gaz'Haragoth by Dev Neverdie (Olera) and Preceptor Lazare by Pan Gutas (Kenora)!

This week winners are: Gaz'Haragoth by Dev Neverdie (Olera) and Preceptor Lazare by Pan Gutas (Kenora)! Two screenshots...

Opublikowany przez Tibiabosses.com Niedziela, 6 stycznia 2019

Who whon best screenshot/video of 2018??

Quote from joseolivio on 10 January 2019, 18:25

Who whon best screenshot/video of 2018??

It will be announced in couple days!

Hello! Can I post my latest boss frag on this topic? I want to join this fun competition over here!

Sure! You can send videos through Facebook, or on maddef@tibiabosses.com

This week winners are: The Last Lore Keeper by Destiny Titans (Inabra) and Bosses by Naah Brisa (Quelibra)!

This week winners are: The Last Lore Keeper by Destiny Titans (Inabra) VIDEO1:...

Opublikowany przez Tibiabosses.com Niedziela, 13 stycznia 2019

PreviousPage 14 of 40Next