Forum

Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

The Great Boss Hunt [WINNERS REQUESTS]

PreviousPage 7 of 31Next

Your premium times has been activated! 🙂

@battousai-healador I am sorry but it seems like the voting is won by the second screenshot.

Screenshot of the week winner,

Please add the premmy time as per usual

Tibiabosses username: Negativproton or Small Inconveniece (still not sure about user or log in name)

Thanks 🙂

@mad-def

By the facebook vote, the boss ashmunrah screenshot won with 15 likes and 4 comments, while boss zaraburstor has only 4 likes. Sorry for the confusion but I'm not able to understand how the vote works. I'm still new here! thank you and sorry for the inconvenience

Quote from Guiim0reira on 26 April 2022, 20:40

@Mad def

By the facebook vote, the boss ashmunrah screenshot won with 15 likes and 4 comments, while boss zaraburstor has only 4 likes. Sorry for the confusion but I'm not able to understand how the vote works. I'm still new here! thank you and sorry for the inconvenience

I have no idea where your theories and numbers of votes and comments came from. As I already wrote in the second thread, where you mentioned this issue:

"I looked through the winning history and you were indeed one of the winners (April 4), however, you lost the poll.

Zaraburstor by Small Inconvenience (Marcia) - received 13 votes
Ashmunrah by Battousai Healador (Batabra) - received 3 votes

You lost by a significant amount of 10 votes. Therefore 100 Tibia Coins have been awarded to Small Inconvenience.

Please read the rules of the contest, which are available in 3 different languages: Polish, English, and Portuguese, so that everyone can easily understand these regulations:

https://www.tibiabosses.com/the-great-boss-hunt-contest-2022/

Good luck next time!"

Again, I strongly suggest you read the contest rules and read the replies in both threads where you described your problem and where we explained how it works. Also, I ask that this topic not be used as a field to explain your individual problems, since you started the same thread in another topic. This creates chaos and confuses other participants, who have won the polls.

You lost the poll by a significant number of points! Further attempts to convince us that you won the survey will be treated as an intent to scam us.

I consider this issue solved.

Hello, I've won the last weekly one.

Lady Tafuri.

Quote from mtafs on 6 May 2022, 14:53

Lady Tafuri.

Congrats! Premium time has been added to your account 🙂

This week's winners are: Omrafir by Old Esgliks (Menera) - HEART ❤️ , and Countess Sorrow by Psyko pally (Collabra) - WOW 😮 !

I`m Psyko Pally (collabra)

Quote from Mad def on 6 May 2022, 23:59

Lady Tafuri.

Cool, thanks! Still missing the coins tho.

Quote from mtafs on 9 May 2022, 18:40
Quote from Mad def on 6 May 2022, 23:59

Lady Tafuri.

Cool, thanks! Still missing the coins tho.

Coins has been sent! 🙂

hello i have won the monthly contest with the screenshot of Pablo Acuerdos world devourer on Quintera!

i have sold that character but also im still playing with the character below!!

V V V

Golden rune emblem: Paralyze!

Character Name: Quatro pesos

PreviousPage 7 of 31Next