Forum

Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

The Great Boss Hunt [WINNERS REQUESTS]

PreviousPage 2 of 31Next
Quote from wisc_stark on 20 January 2022, 18:31

Hi, last week I won the facebook contest with Orshabaal (Nefera) - Wisc Stark, just want to remind you for the premium time and tc. Thank you in advance,

Congratulations! Your premium time has been added! You should be able to find coins in your balance! 🙂

Quote from Mad def on 20 January 2022, 20:56

Hi, last week I won the facebook contest with Orshabaal (Nefera) - Wisc Stark, just want to remind you for the premium time and tc. Thank you in advance,

Congratulations! Your premium time has been added! You should be able to find coins in your balance! 🙂

Thank you, I was missing something .. what about this, I chose animated rune.

Uploaded files:
  • Captura13.PNG
Quote from wisc_stark on 20 January 2022, 22:24
Quote from Mad def on 20 January 2022, 20:56

Thank you, I was missing something .. what about this, I chose animated rune.

I have corrected the answer presented above as it was indeed confusing. According to the rules, the Golden Rune Emblem is a monthly award. January is still going on and the voting for the screenshot of the month has not even started, so the winners have not been chosen yet. Golden Rune Emblem of choice is the first place prize. After the announcement of the results, the winner must submit the rune of choice within 3 days.

Poproszę o czas premium za wygranie screenshota tygodnia 🙂

Quote from Gremciu on 24 January 2022, 11:40

Poproszę o czas premium za wygranie screenshota tygodnia 🙂

Dodane, gratulacje 🙂

Hello, I'm Lethal Jiren, one of this week's winners, I want to get the premium time and Tibia Coins :v jijiji

Uploaded files:
  • Screenshot_7.png

Hello, im Meregirl 🙂 so happy to be one of the week's winner and get the tibia coins and premium time 😀

Congrats! 🙂

Premium time has been added to your accounts! Now we need to wait and see who will get more votes for coins! 🙂

Hi there! I won the Screenshot of the week of the 17 of January with a Ghazbaran from Xandebra, sadly i was't able to log in.

My character name is "Dhizola"

Thanks!!

I won the last week contest.

Char: Pacssivia.

Thanks

PreviousPage 2 of 31Next