Forum

Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

The Great Boss Hunt [WINNERS REQUESTS]

PreviousPage 14 of 31Next

Hi,

I think I won last week's contest with screenshot of Mahatheb and a pack of blue djins!

Character name in Tibia: Run Boy Run

Hello,

I think i won with Zarabustor Picture.

Character name in Tibia: Weysk

Hello!

I won the weekly contest with a screenshot of a double drop from Zushuka.

Character: Aritmancia (Wintera)

Thank you!

Good afternoon, I am the second place winner of last month's prize. I would like to know how I win first place. A person who wins the prize of the week is something. The truth is that I do not understand why if I do not win the prize of the week how is the first in the prize of the month?

Quote from patanone on 4 October 2022, 01:06

Good afternoon, I am the second place winner of last month's prize. I would like to know how I win first place. A person who wins the prize of the week is something. The truth is that I do not understand why if I do not win the prize of the week how is the first in the prize of the month?

It would be constructive if you could link to the posts you're talking about or at least mention the boss and character since you guys often have different nicknames for accounts and characters. Still, I'm guessing the point is that Amazon Helmet won over Amazon Shield.

Well, I too personally think that this is another situation where the winner of the month was chosen oddly, to say the least, but this choice is made by admins of other fansites and CMs. We, as TibiaBosses.com, cannot and do not want to decide on the winners ourselves, as this has caused many accusations directly at us. Contests must be transparent to players, and only allowing an independent group of admins to vote will allow us to avoid further accusations of attempted cheating.

If there is something I can do, I will definitely do it. I have some ideas. Unfortunately, the fact that the screenshots of the month are chosen by people outside TibiaBosses.com I will not change.

To answer your question: do what you do, from your side everything was ok. I can only suggest you read the rules of the competition, where I have written some hints of what is taken into account in judging your screenshots. Perhaps if you cut out the game window your ss would be more eye-catchy than the screenshot, where you can see all the chats, opened backpacks, etc. and thus you would gain more points?

Quote from patanone on 4 October 2022, 01:06

As far as I understand you want to know why you did not win first place in the contest of the month. There are no places in the weekly contests. There are simply selected the best screenshots of the week and mine was also among them.
I, personally, was also shocked by the win over your shield with my helmet and that's why I decided to ask Macadamia about it.
She explained it to me in the same way as above, so there's no point in me repeating her words.

I'm sorry that you didn't win, but nevertheless I'm happy with the first place.

I wish you good luck in the future months.

Hi guys,

What is the ETA for receiving TC from reward for a contest? I still haven't received TC for 18.09.2022 contest.

I mean, it's fine - it'd just like to know when I can expect the coins 🙂

Hello, I probably won the contest from 2.10.2022

Regards,

Black Haunter

Congrats! Rewards has been sent!

Hello,  i am Selene Gomez (Menera) from the week's winners 😉

Selene gomez

PreviousPage 14 of 31Next