Forum

Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

The Great Boss Hunt [WINNERS REQUESTS]

PreviousPage 12 of 31Next

Hi, here's Loqhakk again. I haven't received my rewards from last week and it appears that I'm a 2nd place in monthly screenshot contest.

Please send rewards to Loqhakk on Antica 🙂

Congrats all! Revards has been assigned! monthly ones will be provided in couple days 🙂

Hello! Elvh Fiu Fiu here.

I won 3rd place in the monthly screenshot contest.

Would you please send my prize to:

Elvh Fiu Fiu - Pacera

Thank you in advance!

Thank you very much, I am extremely happy to have been chosen for the first place!

I would like to receive : Golden Rune Emblem (Animate Dead)

Could you please send my prizes to my character? I really want to leave it at my house!

Character's Name : Divano
World: Libertabra

Again I would like to thank all the help that the site and the members provide in their articles.
If I had never come across your article I would never have even tried to find this raid!

Quote from Mad def on 22 August 2022, 19:44

Congrats all! Revards has been assigned! monthly ones will be provided in couple days

Hello sorry to bother again, but i didnt receive my reward yet

i won the weekly contest since 2 weeks ago, can you please help me.

thanks in advance

Aloha, I've won the weekly screenshot. I'd like to request the 100 Tibia coins (if possible). It can be sent to the character on the screenshot (Energy Puff - server Premia).

Thanks in advance! Cheers~

Hello there, Thank you for choosing my loot for a screenshoot of the week, if the prizes are still actual id like you to send these tibia coins to 'Qayl' on Nadora  OR 'Oitt' on Secura, thanks a lot \o/ <3

@master-chief

Your premium time has been activated. The coins are sent each week to the winner of the voting (please check Discord channel)

@100healer

@damiansl

Premium times has been added, congrats! 🙂

@save-femor-hills

@elvh26

Rewards will be sent soon by Cipsoft, probably tommorow 🙂

Quote from Mad def on 28 August 2022, 11:24

@master-chief

Your premium time has been activated. The coins are sent each week to the winner of the voting (please check Discord channel)

@100healer

@damiansl

Premium times has been added, congrats! 🙂

@save-femor-hills

@elvh26

Rewards will be sent soon by Cipsoft, probably tommorow 🙂

Hi! Just wanted to inform you that I received my rewards today. I'm really happy that my screenshot was picked for 2nd place in monthly contest. Thank you so much!

Hello, I won weekly contest, wanted to ask you for my prize. Thanks.

Vatty

PreviousPage 12 of 31Next