Forum

Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

The Great Boss Hunt [WINNERS REQUESTS]

Page 1 of 31Next

On this thread, winners will be choosing the rewards - rune emblems and submitting their account names for additional premium times 🙂

PLEASE NOTE: rewards are sent once a week!

Alba Troz

Paralyze rune

Quote from Bida on 10 January 2022, 23:01

Alba Troz

Congrats! Your premium time has been added 🙂

Quote from Mad def on 8 January 2022, 14:40

On this thread winners will be choosing the rewards - rune emblems, and submitting their account names for additional premium times 🙂

Hi, I won the last week of 2021 but you didn't renew my premium time here. I would also like to know where I can see the monthly and annual winner results... thank you.

Quote from Mataraia on 13 January 2022, 17:05

On this thread winners will be choosing the rewards - rune emblems, and submitting their account names for additional premium times 🙂

Hi, I won the last week of 2021 but you didn't renew my premium time here. I would also like to know where I can see the monthly and annual winner results... thank you.

Hello,

I can't see any request from you on both our email and Facebook account. But thanks for the message here, it will be added within the next few hours.

Monthly results are always present on our home page in the NEWS section and on our Facebook account.

Screenshot of the year is also presented in the NEWS section, and it stays forever in our EVENTS section (in the menu) - "The Great Boss Hunt [HISTORY]".

Quote from Mataraia on 13 January 2022, 17:05

Hello!

Your premium time has been added, congratulations! 😉

Wisc Stark

Animated dead rune

Thank you

Hi guys!!

I have a question, are the runes prizes that are going to be given from this year or does last year also count?

My doubt arises because last year I won "The image of the week" several times and they only charged me the premium.

Thanks and regards!

Atte. Azra Kimuz

Server: Wizera

Quote from Nagele on 19 January 2022, 18:00

Hi guys!!

I have a question, are the runes prizes that are going to be given from this year or does last year also count?

My doubt arises because last year I won "The image of the week" several times and they only charged me the premium.

Thanks and regards!

Atte. Azra Kimuz

Server: Wizera

As the "RULES" states, prizes are given for the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place in voting for the "Screenshot of the Month". Runes go only for 1st place and only in 2022. In 2021 the prizes were slightly different.

Hi, last week I won the Facebook contest with Orshabaal (Nefera) - Wisc Stark, just want to remind you for the premium time and tc. Thank you in advance.

Uploaded files:
  • 12.PNG
Page 1 of 31Next