Forum

Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Screenshots timeline and voting system (The Great Boss Hunt Contest 2022)

Page 1 of 2Next

Hello.

Do photos for "The Great Boss Hunt Contest 2022" have to be taken in the same week / month as the contest?

How is Facebook voting done? I don't see a voting option there for previous contest.

I have doubts about voting on facebook too

Hello!

Since we are not able to verify that the screenshots are up-to-date, there is no point in the rules regarding this issue. The screenshot may be from a different month.

I don't understand the question about voting. It works the same since 2017. You have to vote for the chosen screenshot using reactions ("heart" and "wow"). Which reaction corresponds to which screenshot is always described in the post. This voting system will soon be transferred to the Discord platform.

my screenshot was the one that received the most likes and reactions on facebook, but I didn't receive tibiacoins, how should I act?

Quote from Guiim0reira on 22 April 2022, 22:18

my screenshot was the one that received the most likes and reactions on facebook, but I didn't receive tibiacoins, how should I act?

Which screenshot do you mean? Please show me this particular screenshot and the date, when it was the winner/part of the poll.

From what I understand there is one reaction ("heart" ) to first photo and another reaction ("wow") to the second photo. Like and reactions don't count together.

@makadamia These reactions count under the competition post, not under the photos?

Quote from Grove on 23 April 2022, 02:46

From what I understand there is one reaction ("heart" ) to first photo and another reaction ("wow") to the second photo. Like and reactions don't count together.

@makadamia These reactions count under the competition post, not under the photos?

Like and reactions don't count together, every week we (as TibiaBosses.com) publish posts with a poll, and only these posts count in the contest. I believe that if you had read the rules (paragraphs 13 and 14) such doubts would not have arisen.

This week we move votings to Discord, however. It will work exactly the same.

Quote from Guiim0reira on 22 April 2022, 22:18

Dear Battousai Healador from Batabra,

I looked through the winning history and you were indeed one of the winners (April 4), however, you lost the poll.

Zaraburstor by Small Inconvenience (Marcia) - received 13 votes
Ashmunrah by Battousai Healador (Batabra) - received 3 votes

You lost by a significant amount of 10 votes. Therefore 100 Tibia Coins have been awarded to Small Inconvenience.

Please read the rules of the contest, which are available in 3 different languages: Polish, English, and Portuguese, so that everyone can easily understand these regulations:

https://www.tibiabosses.com/the-great-boss-hunt-contest-2022/

Good luck next time!

LOL

Uploaded files:
  • PROVA-1.png

zaraburstor win ?

Uploaded files:
  • PROVA-2.png
Page 1 of 2Next