Forum

Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Shadow of Marziel/Lesairto/Boreth

Translation:

Hi, in the beginning I wanted to say that I don't speak English well, so I will write in Polish. If anyone could translate it into English, I would appreciate it. I would like to thank the player Mogh. Thanks to which I've become interested in vampire bosses on Vengoth ?

I've heard about different theories of one of Marziel, Boreth and Lersatio's "Shadows" by fighting with Arthei.

Only after 3 attempts, Arthei shouted "Lesairto, Boreth, Marziel needs your help"...Nothing happened, none of them appeared. After 2 attempts he didn't make any sounds related to help. The third attempt, the same thing. I entered chamber four times, I stood with him for nine minutes, I started to kill him and then Shadow of Marziel appeared (Arthei didn't make any noises after four attempts either). I killed him quickly, but loot channel shows that I killed Arthei instead of Shadow of Marziel.

02:33 Loot of Arthei: blood preservation, 82 gold coins, a strong health potion, a vampire shield

Well, that's a strange mystery.

It is also interesting that I asked my colleague for help after three attempts and... I was standing with Arthei, my colleague with Lersatio. I thought maybe Arthei would call friend to help? He didn't do it, but the vampires that spawn with the bosses disappeared after about 2-3 seconds when we threw the bombs around us. Why did this happen? It's hard to say. I'm uploading a screenshot as proof.

Orginal text:

Czesc,na wstepie chcialem powiedziec,ze nie wladam dobrze angielskim,takze będe pisal po polsku i jezeli ktos moze,to prosilbym o   przetlumacznie tego na jezyk angielski.Chcialbym podziekowac graczowi Mogh za zaintersowanie mnie vampirzymi bossami na Vengoth :).

Slyszalem o rożnych teoriach zrespienia się jednego z "Cieni" Marziela,Boretha i Lesairto poprzez walke z Artheiem.

Dopiero za 3 podejsciem,Arthei wykrzyczal "Lesairto,Boreth,Marziel potrzebuje waszej pomocy"...Nic nie sie wydarzylo,nie pojawil sie zaden z nich.Za 2 podejsciem nie wydal sie z siebie zadnych odglosow zwiazanych z pomoca.Trzecie podejscie,to samo.Wszedlem 4 raz,stalem z nim 9 minut,juz zaczalem go zabijac i wtedy ukazal sie Shadow of Marziel (za 4 podejsciem tez nie wydal z siebie zadnych odglosow) szybko go zabilem,lecz w loot channel nie pokazalo,ze zabilem Marziela tylko Artheia.

02:33 Loot of Arthei: blood preservation, 82 gold coins, a strong health potion, a vampire shield

Coz,dziwna zagadka.

Ciekawostka jest jescze to.Za 3 podejsciem poprosilem kolege o pomoc.Ja stalem z Artheiem,on z Lesairto.Myslalem,ze moze wtedy Arthei przywola do pomocy kolege? Nic to nie dalo,ale vamipry,ktore respia te bossy znikaly po ok 2-3 sekundach wtedy gdy rzucilismy w okol siebie fire bomby.Dlaczego tak sie dzialo? trudno powiedziec.Zamieszczam ss na dowod.

@mariuszns

What you got here is probably the 1st published screenshot ever with Shadow of Marziel, since the Vengoth got introduced to the game (11 years). Amazing achievement. Congratulations and I hope that you will keep on solving the mystery and kill other Shadow bosses.

P.S I remember when you looted 1st trapped lightning on Nerana, which inspired me to check bosses more often 😀

Awesome!!!! 😀

Now we are on this topic, what if there's any chance on he maybe spawn with armenius?

Quote from astar on 2 November 2019, 04:40

Now we are on this topic, what if there's any chance on he maybe spawn with armenius?

Personally, I think that the "Shadows" of Vengoth have no connection to Armenius.

Done 3/3 🙂   Niestety go nie zabilem,poniewaz bardzo szybko zniknal,ale wazne,ze sie pojawil 🙂

He did it! Congratulations to you. You are probably the first one who documented "Shadows" from Vengoth. Nice achievement.

Let me share with you what Haishen has discovered. First of all, you must have access to Vengoth and to the Arthei boss. Then just walk into the boss's room and wait. It is important not to kill Arthei but to wait with him in the room. A good idea is to summon an Emberwing or other summons depending on the vocation. After several minutes you will be kicked out of the room but if you are lucky Arthei will summon one of the Shadows earlier. According to our estimates, the Shadow appears once in a few entrances to the room. That is all. Nobody has ever bothered to investigate it thoroughly before.

Although "Shadows" are ordinary summons, they do appear in kill statistics. This is an additional mystery. Why does the game classify them as bosses? It is difficult to say. Personally, I think it's a bug...