Forum

Forum Navigation
Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumBosses: GuidesRares - pricecheck 3.0
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Rares - pricecheck 3.0

PreviousPage 3 of 19Next

If you want or you got friends or you know any leader from guild you can ask him to msg me. Im buying all rares at antica(only antica).

Just msg me what you got.

My name on Antica is Taloth Maulaymo - msg me in-game or send me a letter here.

Im playing at Yanara, main char: Hercules of Revenge

well i didnt know that, i dont play on antica, i play on harmonia, and its being sold there for 3kk and ive been trying to buy for 1kk for quite long time...

How much is an arcane insignia?

@lpccavalcante

Somewhere between 5-10kk I guess.

Prices have been updated. 3 new items added: scorpion sceptre, golden rune emblem (paralyze), golden rune emblem (sudden death).

We are tracking ~114 items overall.

hello, nice list, any ideas on the price of this one, dunno if its that rare.

You see a true heart of the sea. It weighs 9.70 oz. A true Heart of the Sea, cut by Deeplings in depths of deepest black. It feels cold and lifeless.

@Leo Ruiz

Thank you for the comment and suggestion. The price you ask for is usually between 1-3kk.

Prices have been updated. 2 new items added: true heart of the sea and dwarven armor.

Curious on the Skullcrusher price, I have one but aren't quite sure what I'm sitting on 🙂

It's 1-2kk on Antica and Astera for example. But since Thera is pretty dead I wouldn't expect much. :/

How much is sun mirror worth nowadays? It's located on premia

@superpinio

No one sells it on Antica right now, so I'm not able to provide you actual statistics on that server. Same on Astera and Thera. I would say it's like 35-50kk approx.

All prices have been updated. 6 new items added:

• skullcrusher
  • elven mail,
  • swan feather cloak,
  • white dress,
  • feedbag,
  • tin key.

I  have also updated the symbols used in the article. Here is the new legend which is also added to the 1st post:

↑ - price increased since the last article update

↓ - price decreased since the last article update

↑↑ - price increased greatly since the last article update

↓↓ - price decreased greatly since the last article update

There are 122 items in the database and this time it took me 2.5 h to update the article.

PreviousPage 3 of 19Next