Forum

Forum Navigation
Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumBosses: GuidesRares - pricecheck 3.0
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Rares - pricecheck 3.0

PreviousPage 2 of 19Next

like mentioned above, holy scarab would be nice aswell as pharaoh sword, stuffed toad, djinn blade, holy falcon, mini mummy and ancient tiara

I updated the article today. 9 new items added so we have 94 rares now on the list. New items: pharaoh rares, panther head, stuffed toad, tanjis' sight and obujos' shell.

I decided to remove the prices in tibia coins, as it took horryfic amounts of time to convert them to tc. So if you would like to know the tc price of the specific rare item, just check the price of it and divide it by the actual tc price (included in the article).

I also added a new, nice feature: up arrow "↑ " next to the price indicates that it increased since the last update and "↓ " means that the price decreased. No arrow indicates that the price is more or less the same as it was. Thanks to this you can monitor more precisely how the prices are changing lately.

Prices have been updated. 7 new items added:

1. dragon scale helmet,
  2. forbidden fruit,
  3. devourer core,
  4. burnt out devourer core,
  5. vibrant egg,
  6. astral glyph,
  7. astral shaper rune.

Also note that all items in specific sections are ordered according to their price - from the highest to the lowest.

adding nightmare doll?

also, should the vampire doll really be listed under "not obtainable ingame/only obtainable during events", when its actually obtainable ingame all the time?

All prices have been updated. 10 new items added: pit demons, foxtail, four leaf clover, energetic bp, blood skull, teddy bear.

What's the price of Dragon Scale Legs?

i cant find gland in this list, would be nice if you could add it. also magic long sword, blessed shield, white dress. even if theres like one of each in the game or whatever would be nice if all items were included in this list. unless u want this thread to be only somewhat obtainable items

The prices are based on the statistics of  in-game market on Antica. Items you have mentioned are being sold very rarely and on various servers, not only on Antica. Also, I am unable to track the trade forums, as it would take tremendous amounts of time which I don't have.

Gland's not on the list as its price is below 100k on Antica most of the times. I don't see the reason to track the price of item which is so cheap.

Greetings,

@Williams

If possible in the next update of the Rares - price check thread, would I be able to add to the list the rare "Gland" item exclusive to the boss Rotworm Queen?

Thank you in advance,

Regards,

Guigosz

I dont want flame on you guys, but are you blind? gland cost nothing he says so its no point to add this o,o

PreviousPage 2 of 19Next