Forum

Forum Navigation
Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumBosses: GuidesRares - pricecheck 3.0
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Rares - pricecheck 3.0

PreviousPage 17 of 19Next

What is the price of ice mammuth?

Hi Williams,

Sorry for the late reply, I actually own an Epiphany and Solar Axe in Pacera, so I would suggest to use the Golden Helmet as a reference due to te fact it is a pretty common rare and a lot easier to find in the market, although Golden Helmet is much more popular so that's why its price has been always quite high regarless its lack of rarity compare with the Epiphany and Solar Axe and even Winged and Horned Helmet.

I also own the only known remaining pair of Dragon Scale Legs in Tibia, you can see them in one of my current houses in Edron, I will get a new single house soon and new decco aswell, I used to own a very large list of rares so I decided to sell the majority of them and will focus from now in the ultra rare ones.

Thanks again for the hard work with this website.

Kind regards,

Lord Warez

@lord-warez

Ahh, I forgot about your post. Thanks for the kind words and explanation about Epiphany and Solar Axe - their prices will be updated according to your suggestions along with the next update. And gratz on the DSL, that is indeed a unique purchase, totally out of reach for most collectors and resellers.

I used to play on Trimera where Pskonejott was the highest level and I even met him a few times. There were rumours about him having these legs, but actually no one ever confirmed this 100%. Anyway, Pskonejott hasn't logged in since 2013 so you must have bought them from someone else. 😀

All prices have been updated.
prices on Antica:

9 new items added:

Folded Elemental Carpet
Arena Badge
Maxilla Maximus
Tribal Crest
Morshabaal's Mask
Green Demon Armor
Green Demon Helmet
Green Demon Legs
Green Demon Slippers

Highest proportional price increase:

Ghost claw 167%
Badbara 125%
Bladespark figurine 100%
Mossmasher figurine 100%
Sandscourge figurine 100%
Ectoplasmic Shield 83%
Book Backpack 75%

Highest proportional price decrease:

Blue pit demon -75%
Incredible Mumpiz Slayer -67%
Black pit demon -65%
Silver prison key -62%
Vampire's signet ring -58%
Spectral horse tack -58%

Last night I bought a Chayenne Key for 115kk and a Bronze Necklace for 450kk. Both were traded on Antica's market.

For those who may be interested: last week I bought a Key 0010 for 3kk. After that I saw people selling for 1kk so that's probably the real reasonable price.

Quote from Bruno on 26 March 2022, 12:50

Last night I bought a Chayenne Key for 115kk and a Bronze Necklace for 450kk. Both were traded on Antica's market.

For those who may be interested: last week I bought a Key 0010 for 3kk. After that I saw people selling for 1kk so that's probably the real reasonable price.

Quick update:

March/2022

• Key 0010 (3kk in Antica)
  • Chayenne Key (115kk in Antica market)
  • Bronze Necklace (450kk in Antica market)
  • Yellow Rose (270kk in Antica market)

April/2022

• Shield of Honour (558kk in Antica market)
  • Broken Amulet (500kk in Peloria using trade)

prices on Antica:

2 new items added:

Golden rune (chameleon)
Griffinclaw container

Vampire's signet ring 253%
Blue pit demon 200%
Spectral horse tack 122%
The Epiphany 105%
Solar axe 105%

Highest proportional price decrease:

Ghost claw -63%
Gnome sword -50%
Snowbash figurine -50%
Mossmasher figurine -50%
Sandscourge figurine -50%
Plushie of Gaz'Haragoth -48%

Eldritch quiver know the price ?

Please. Add Blessed Shield? We finally have an official and unique price for this item.
12kkk (Antica Market)  (item transfered to Lutabra > Reunited with the Magic Long Sword)

Around 470k TC + extra 30k  TC (It was a little higher because of the demand to reach 12kkk)
(Was needed to clean 4 servers market to Accumulate 12kkk)

@chimingo

I added it to the database. Thanks for the suggestion.

@save-femor-hills

The sale of the blessed shield is indeed a major event in the history of Tibian trades, but just as I once gave up on other super-rares, I won't be following the price of the blessed shield now either. Items of this type are sold too infrequently, and most often outside the market, so I think this decision will be the best. Anyway, thanks for mentioning it, I also followed this transaction.

prices on Antica:

5 new items added:

Gilded Eldritch Warmace
Gilded Eldritch Claymore
Gilded Eldritch Bow
Elane's Crossbow
Eldritch Quiver

Crude wood planks 160%
Glooth glider hinge 150%
Ghost claw 133%