Forum

Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Orc raids and Amazon Set - Mythbusters (English Version)

PreviousPage 3 of 4Next
Quote from Piske on 23 April 2022, 05:15

There's a famous SS where a player looted an amazon shield (and only that from that specific orc) with active prey.

Im not sure about wealth duplex though, you have a good point.

@piske Thank you so much for your reply and also for the screenshot.

If your print is real and I really hope it is. We need to understand and analyze the following situation.
First let's start by understanding the behavior messages that appear about duplication of "loot Set".

(increased loot). it will always manifest/show in the serverLog during the double loot event!
Will always double the creature's loot Set. You always get the equivalent of 2 Loot creatures per 1 death!
serverlog info will always be triggered. "(increased loot)" Does not mean or confirm that it works with this situation (Amazon set).

(wealth duplex). It will only manifest/show It only if the bonus leads to the loot!
Skerio confirmed it here.

All creatures will count as 2 always. However the serverlog info will not be visible if the loot is empty.
(wealth duplex). may not manifest even though it is always active. This action depends on non-empty result.

(active prey bonus).  This information it will only manifest if the 40% chance is triggered and if the loot is not empty (both?)!
With 10 Stars. It has a 40% chance of activation! When this occurs, 1 creature becomes "2x Loot Set" No, it does not increase 40% more loot per creature, but 40% chance of doubling a creature's loot set. Even if it comes to "nothing".
(active prey bonus). Won't manifest, even when activating. When no items are dropped by the monster at all. 

With this in mind. Theoretically this message would make no sense : "if the Loot bonuses were not effective".
Loot of an orc warlord: an amazon shield (active prey bonus).
When the second loot does not contain any items, the message "(active prey bonus)." theoretically the message should not manifest?
Everything depends on this knowledge to arrive at an answer or close to it...

If the answer is yes > (active prey bonus) Only manifests when the second loot set contains a item. Loot bonuses works with Amazon Set.
If the answer is no >  (active prey bonus) Can manifest even if second loot set is "nothing". Loot bonuses doesn't works with Amazon Set.
Remember : (active prey bonus)  wont manifests  at all if both loots are Empty (Loot set 1 : Nothing / Loot set 2 : Nothing ). Cofirmed already!

We will have to understand and analyze some points : 

100% tested and confirmed
"(active prey bonus)" Does not manifest if no loot is obtained from any source (Loot set 1 and Loot set 2)
This test I did using the following method :
Locked a Loot Prey 40% 10 Star on a Ravenous Lava Lurker (yes Ravenous, I know there is another Lava Lurker and that's why I've highlighted it here to avoid confusion.)

I killed around 100 Ravenous And the message did not activate/manifests at any time.
Remeber : Ravenous loots is always = Nothing.

Tested but with many doubts : Locked a Loot Prey 40% 10 Star on a Wasp.

Killed around 152 Waps. "(active prey bonus)" only manifested 6 times. It should be around 60 times at least. This only reinforces that if no items are obtained from the creature and even if the Prey activates. The message won't manifest. Don't confuse manifest with loot result.

But that's not what I want to point out here.

Let's take this example : 
Loot of a wasp: a honeycomb (active prey bonus).

The bonus has been activated.
An item has been obtained.
The message manifested.

The doubts that remain are:

1. Did this item obtained come from the original creature or from secondary loot set (Loot Prey)?

2. The bonus is only active, it will only be manifested if the secondary  loot set is that contains the extra item?

For example : When of course the bonus is activated
Original Loot set : nothing. / Secondary Loot set : a honeycomb. Server Log : does manifests for sure.
Original Loot set : a honeycomb. / Secondary Loot set : nothing. Server Log : does not manifest? or does?

3. This print we are discussing is really real or fake? Could the user have edited the message for some personal reason??

Here are possible answers :
If the message "(active prey bonus)" only manifests if the Loot Prey led to a drop (Secundary Loot Set). as in the case Duplex. So yes loot bonuses works with Amazon Set.
If the message to manifest requires that at least the first loot set contains a item. (
"Original Loot set : a honeycomb. / Secondary Loot set : nothing. " = (active prey bonus).
The doubt remains and probably loot bonuses don't works with Amazon Set.

EXTRA : 
I would like to point out some examples and experiences I had!
Orc from Orc Fortress with a Old and used backup Will not be affected and will not duplicate backpacks

As you can se here :

Silver Raid Tokens : 
I've killed so many times some raids as : Liberty bay Pirates and I rarely manage to drop one. But a curious case happened.
I found the pirate invasion there during a Double Loot Event. The invasion contains too many pirates.
in this case it was like having found 2 invasions in one day. I managed to drop 2 Silver Raid Tokens.
Was it luck or the item counted with bonuses loot? I meaning as i killed twice pirates i had more chances to loot it?  Does this item respect a different and specific rule?

That's all I'd like and have to say on this subject.
Come discuss with us and try to come up with an answer.

Honestly I think its impossible to have 100% sure but testing with wasp is a good way to find out, since there's only one single drop and - according to statistics - the drop rate is 3% so you usually would loot 4-5 honeycombs killing 150.

You said you received the prey message 6 times, right?  So I *ASSUME* the prey message appears even when its on but loots nothing, cause if it were otherwise, you'd have seen less active prey message.

BUT 6 honeycombs (with prey showing the message) is a real % chance, maybe you were just lucky.

Also, how many honeycombs you looted overall? If you did like  7~8 with 6 messages, then im quite sure the message hits everytime. As I said, it's a good way to find out but only 1 single hunt its not enough to say for sure.

Edit: I asked on a discord server and a guy told me these special creatures works differently, when they spawn, a script runs on the server to add the loot to that creature (amazon item/orc bp/silver token) meaning that double loot/active prey is worthless. But I cant confirm that 100%, it was just a guy from the internet telling me that, you know

Quote from Piske on 24 April 2022, 22:37

Honestly I think its impossible to have 100% sure but testing with wasp is a good way to find out, since there's only one single drop and - according to statistics - the drop rate is 3% so you usually would loot 4-5 honeycombs killing 150.

You said you received the prey message 6 times, right?  So I *ASSUME* the prey message appears even when its on but loots nothing, cause if it were otherwise, you'd have seen less active prey message.

BUT 6 honeycombs (with prey showing the message) is a real % chance, maybe you were just lucky.

Also, how many honeycombs you looted overall? If you did like  7~8 with 6 messages, then im quite sure the message hits everytime. As I said, it's a good way to find out but only 1 single hunt its not enough to say for sure.

Edit: I asked on a discord server and a guy told me these special creatures works differently, when they spawn, a script runs on the server to add the loot to that creature (amazon item/orc bp/silver token) meaning that double loot/active prey is worthless. But I cant confirm that 100%, it was just a guy from the internet telling me that, you know

I used Wasp just to make sure message Prey Loot won't manifested, as ravenous had fixed loot "nothing". Wasp loot is very difficult to obtain so i would be sure that "Set 1 = Nothing and Set 2 = Nothing" Prey message won't manifested even when its triggered by its 40% Chance.

This is confirmed because in 150 chances the message should appear at least 60 times.
Don't confuse manifest and result being a loot. By manifesting I say  "(active prey bonus)."Showing in server log"

So what we're sure of so far is :
Loot of a wasp: nothing (active prey bonus). < That result does not exist.
Loot of a wasp: a honeycomb (active prey bonus). < This is the real result.

And, of course, reinforcing that the point I'm trying to check is that to display the message, (active prey bonus).
if it only takes 1 loot at all (Loot 1 : drops / Loot 2 : Nothing ) or depends a drops on the secondary loot set? (Loot 1 : Nothing / Loot 2 : drops ).

About the Wasp : 152 Loots.

143 Entrys > Loot of a wasp: nothing.
6 Entrys > Loot of a wasp: a honeycomb (active prey bonus).
3 Entrys > Loot of a wasp: a honeycomb.

What are the chances that these loot results were obtained solely by Prey and not by the original? Well that technically would be a 50% chance. Maybe i should kill more waps

Hello, a couple of months ago I conducted a little research about this raid and its interval, as I hadn't been able to find this information anywhere. Perhaps it's hidden somewhere on Brazilian forums, but I can't speak Portuguese, so I never bothered checking those. Anyway, I analyzed the deaths of the known botter who used to log in with characters called "xxx on y", where xxx was a random word and y the world it played on. The account was shut down sometime in March, but nowadays they use a different account and characters without worlds in their names, however, that's not the point here. These were the the time differences between every 2 deaths:

48, 42, 62, 23, 23, 24, 20, 20, 19, 24, 19, 24, 21, 21, 24, 24, 25, 24, 24, 20, 20, 25, 51

As you can see, the numbers very much resemble yeti's respawn time of 18-25~ days. To test the theory, I needed to catch a raid and then test if the following one would take place 19-25 days later with a slight chance of reaching day 26, as indicated by the number 51. I was lucky enough on the aforementioned 23/03, which meant I'd have to start checking again on 11/04, and bingo: a raid occurred on 13/04. And another one on 04/05 or 05/05 - this I don't remember exactly, as I must have deleted the screenshot with the date, but this proved the 19-25/25.5 days theory right.

As for the exact times the raids started, I can't share any facts, as all I've got are guesses and maybes. I've caught 4 raids this year and they all seemed to have started at xx:05 or xx:35, which could imply that it can start every 30 minutes once the cooldown period is over... I guess? This is just my speculation and I'm in no way presenting it as a fact... unlike the respawn time from the previous paragraph.

Make a good use of this! 😀

Quote from orzech on 9 June 2022, 15:27

Hello, a couple of months ago I conducted a little research about this raid and its interval, as I hadn't been able to find this information anywhere. Perhaps it's hidden somewhere on Brazilian forums, but I can't speak Portuguese, so I never bothered checking those. Anyway, I analyzed the deaths of the known botter who used to log in with characters called "xxx on y", where xxx was a random word and y the world it played on. The account was shut down sometime in March, but nowadays they use a different account and characters without worlds in their names, however, that's not the point here. These were the the time differences between every 2 deaths:

48, 42, 62, 23, 23, 24, 20, 20, 19, 24, 19, 24, 21, 21, 24, 24, 25, 24, 24, 20, 20, 25, 51

As you can see, the numbers very much resemble yeti's respawn time of 18-25~ days. To test the theory, I needed to catch a raid and then test if the following one would take place 19-25 days later with a slight chance of reaching day 26, as indicated by the number 51. I was lucky enough on the aforementioned 23/03, which meant I'd have to start checking again on 11/04, and bingo: a raid occurred on 13/04. And another one on 04/05 or 05/05 - this I don't remember exactly, as I must have deleted the screenshot with the date, but this proved the 19-25/25.5 days theory right.

As for the exact times the raids started, I can't share any facts, as all I've got are guesses and maybes. I've caught 4 raids this year and they all seemed to have started at xx:05 or xx:35, which could imply that it can start every 30 minutes once the cooldown period is over... I guess? This is just my speculation and I'm in no way presenting it as a fact... unlike the respawn time from the previous paragraph.

"but this proved the 19-25/25.5 days theory right."

I can confirm you with certainty and with my experience, in addition to the analysis I did with data collected from this bot.
The range between the dates varies from 19 upto 26 Days.
In these data you can take into account that 26 Days is very rare.
The most common days are between 23 to 25 days. 

I still don't believe it. There were a total of 57 Successful Raids out of more then 100 found on 10 servers!

Finally after months, almost 1 year of trying

https://www.tibiabosses.com/forum/topic/the-great-boss-hunt-2021/?part=228#postid-6291

Quote from Save Femor Hills on 5 July 2022, 02:40

I can confirm you with certainty and with my experience, in addition to the analysis I did with data collected from this bot.

I still don't believe it. There were a total of 57 Successful Raids out of more then 100 found on 10 servers!

https://www.tibiabosses.com/forum/topic/the-great-boss-hunt-2021/?part=228#postid-6291

I'm so glad that it is you the lucky one, not the bot! 🙂

Quote from Save Femor Hills on 5 July 2022, 02:40

with that image with the orc warlord with amazon drop not affected by wealth duplex you can confirm that this monster is not affected by this. no matters what others saids. its the first time i see a solid proof of that.

I really thank you for that useful information, for me, you should be the boss hunter of the year.

And congratz for that deserved amazon piece. show it with pride.

Quote from Makadamia on 5 July 2022, 04:21

I'm so glad that it is you the lucky one, not the bot! 🙂

Thank you so much! Your words mean a lot to me!
I honestly didn't expect this loot so soon! Took me by surprise. Of course we all make bosses hoping for a reward.
I almost gave up because of the Bot. The competition is already strong enough.
But unfortunately it still continues on some servers and other copy cat have appeared. We'll try to deal with them little by little!

Quote from Ruvenzz on 5 July 2022, 21:55

with that image with the orc warlord with amazon drop not affected by wealth duplex you can confirm that this monster is not affected by this. no matters what others saids. its the first time i see a solid proof of that.I really thank you for that useful information, for me, you should be the boss hunter of the year. And congratz for that deserved amazon piece. show it with pride.

Thank you! 

We still have a lot to happen this year, especially with the new update. I believe that many more amazing posts will appear throughout the year!
In these last 5 months remaining, can we expect so many new possibilities, like never-before-seen rare drops? Or even more items being more easily dropped. Who knows, amazing things are yet to be seen this year!

-----------
Bonus >
I decided to put the video online for everyone to see!

I have no idea why the video got dark! The original recording isn't that dark and that's not how I see it on my monitor 🙁

Of course there was an unannounced carlin orc raid. At the picture You added, north gate wave is correct (i guess, could be few steps to the east), but east gate invasion was more to the north, at sidewalk crossing, however i dont rememeber about west gate (i asked 1 guy about west gate and he says appearance and location are correct but IDK).

People used to say that You could drop an amazon armor on carlin raid, amazon helmet on the lighthouse, amazon shield on the hills and all parts of set during thais invasion. These were common rumours back then. I don't have an opinion about that.

However thais raid seemed to be bugged (extremaly rare, so as femor hills IMO. Ive never found even dead bodies when it took a half hour to disappear, after camping it for 2 years). It seemed like these raids happened only few(?) times after new server was created and later they just stopped to appear. I never heard about appearance of a single thais raid on my 2 servers. All those amazon items were extremaly rare, idk to which item i could compare it, rly. There was only 1 item per few servers (none a single one on my worlds). Other raids seemed to be bugged aswell, once i killed a ferfang twice in 1 day which is impossible nowdays, i guess. I think after some complaints CIPsoft fixed raids to appear more regularly.

BTW You say that You killed 25+ raids on lighthouse and didnt drop anything. Come on, there are 1-2 warlords only, how You want to loot a very rare item? It's not even 50 mobs at all 😛 I killed 25+ femor raids and didnt loot anything aswell.

I've seen tons of lighthouse raid .rec videos and once a guy looted an amazon helmet there, however im pretty sure a lighthouse has not drop nowdays anymore. I've seen many of carlin raids aswell, but mostly they were recorded only at north from east gate and i dont really remember the loot there, so i wont lie. Also i remember 1 .rec movie where a guy boasts with an amazon shield at the bottom of the femor hills (without any orcs or dead bodies nearby) and another movie where a guy looted an amazon armor there (hills), and i never seen any loot during thais invasion. Those loots could be faked.

There are so many inaccuracies, because it took many years to loot single item and when 1 guy looted something from "X" raid, then people didn't believe him because "they didnt, so its not a truth", later CIPsoft could  arrive and change the loot, and conspiracy theory is ready.

To be honest noone can know the truth about the drop backdays. Nowdays with regularly raids we know it's only the femor hills. Do not cross those theories so easly, because "At the heart of every legend there is a grain of truth." If whole tibia commnity talked about that, then there must be something about those drops and carlin raid.

I also think that only hill gives loot nowdays, but keep in mind that hacked tibia files were edited in some part and root files have never been stolen. Even if we assume that files are unchanged, CIPsoft could change the loot from orc raids before leak happened.

I was shocked when i have seen the part of "Carlin raid busted" because i liked orc raids and i tracked all news about that and i'm not that crazy (yet, or i am? i played tibia so.. hmm...) to think that i imagined those videos i have seen and all discussions about that.

"I have seen only ONE screenshot which was supposed to prove that this raid exists. There were lots of orcs near the north gate of Carlin and in close proximity to Queen Eloise. I have later found out that it wasn't taken on the real Tibia server. I've tried to find it to show you, but apparently it's not available anywhere, anymore."

So as You can see, evidences can be lost. You had this SS, maybe it wasn't fake? Maybe You've misremembered it, just like You think other people did? Maybe You are doing same copypaste about a raid but being in opposite group who doesn't believe it existed? Maybe you lie about this SS which was a fake to lend credibility to your theory?  (dont find me offensive). You see how it works? and now it's not available anywhere anymore just like all other cams and SS i cant provide to You due to irretrievably lost rapidshare, speedyshare, megaupload, tibia.de, imageshack, photobucket, tibianews, tibianetwork or burned hard drives data (just like mine... BTW RIP beauty memories. We will miss you). Even searching network seems impossible today, when google/bing/yahoo etc results are censored/hidden and show up 4 pages of answers (lol). Please, keep in mind that there were way more players who didn't hear/care about an unannounced carlin raid than those who did and even less who found it, so there were less people who argued with army of nonbelievers who grouped 50ppl against 1. Nonbelievers who have taken an interest about it after they found it might be profitable (if it really was), but it was too late cause a raid was already removed.

You require to prove existance of raid by SS or a movie, but what are Your reasons to rebut the raid? "I didn't see, so it wasnt a truth" ? Cause i cant really find other reasons. Like You said even lore says about it, Carlin even has a watchtower to warn about upcoming orcish beasts.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Like how many stories have been around an orc with old backpack? Let me remind You few rumours behind that in few steps as they evolved:

1) extremaly rare loot from an orc of any kind IN the OF / extremaly rare loot from an orc of any kind AROUND the OF / extremaly rare from an orc leader (cause he drops a backpack)

2) extremaly rare loot from a normal orc IN/AROUND the OF

3) extremaly rare loot from a normal orc around the "lake" inside OF (there are few normal orcs around the lake, nearby the real orc boss)

4) random spawn of a "boss orc" anywhere in OF

5) "boss orc" nearby the a "lake" / cage with an elf prisoner

6) already known spawn but still kept in secret for some time

And what proofs we had? none, only rumours for many years. I've seen only 1 old SS but published after few years, after the secret was already known, and no a single video. And who knew that dwarven armor is better than the mightiest armor in tibia - MPA? Again only few ppl and the rest of community called it a lie. (How many dwarven armors you've seen on Your servers btw? there was only 1 on mine for years. Maybe it's because raids were bugged? or maybe because noone opened normal orcs? who knows, i guess both).

And what about bunnyslippers? Everyone knew that yeti drops it, but noone had a screenshot or a movie. We had to wait 15 years for a picture (btw celesta and dibra dropped them this year (2022) so don't look for them on these servers for next 10 years).

I can only imagine all funny stories and rumours if orc with old and used backpack or yeti were changed/removed. Probably same as those here about amazon items.

Kind regards!

Yours Thomas

<space>

PreviousPage 3 of 4Next