Forum

Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Orc raids and Amazon Set - Mythbusters (English Version)

PreviousPage 2 of 4Next

It appears about 30 days after the last one. Unfortunately, these Orcs appear in statistics like every other average Orcs, so it is really hard to give a more specific answer.

Yo he matado muchas veces la de lighthouse nunca me ha dado nada la unica que me dado es Femor Hills una foto

Uploaded files:
  • 22290670_10212783655839634_1707217182_o.png

Sorry i speak spanish i don't remember the post it's only english i killed so much raids in lighthouse no loot i only loot in Femor Hills

Quote from Makadamia on 17 September 2021, 21:05

It appears about 30 days after the last one. Unfortunately, these Orcs appear in statistics like every other average Orcs, so it is really hard to give a more specific answer.

Actually it is 21-23 days. I managed to kill few raids and the time between them was usually 23 days.

Anyone killed warlords with active loot prey? It works on these raid mobs as in case of Yeti?

#edit ok I saw that it's probably possible, and how about wealth duplex? someone tried his luck with that?

Quote from Black Haunter on 7 October 2021, 17:23

Anyone killed warlords with active loot prey? It works on these raid mobs as in case of Yeti?

#edit ok I saw that it's probably possible, and how about wealth duplex? someone tried his luck with that?

Well i did.
Killed a Raid with Prey (Actived 2 of 4) and Duplex. No Drops 🙁

The problem is : Does second "set" of loot counts as its raid monster or normal monster?

Keep in mind that YETI's loot does belong always to its original SET>
But does Warlord loot set its unique for original SET of loot or its always ill count no matter what just becouse its in hills?

In my turn it was like I had managed to do 2 and a half raids (Normal Set + Duplex + 2 Actived Prey Loot) It's an extremely rare drop anyway. We have 74 Worlds. One invasion per month (4 Warlords) 296 Drop Chance. 3552 Drop chance per Year. Even with a lost of 25% RAID still 2664 Drop Chances. And even so, someone rarely drops.

It's almost impossible not to notice the RAID. In my tests, RAID took 5 hours to disappear. Unless your world is empty. It's impossible that no one doesn't kill them.

Anyone ever found this raid a few hours earlier than ss? Asking this cause i know some raids/bosses were never found this late (iirc)

Quote from Fernandoxrp on 5 December 2021, 08:50

Anyone ever found this raid a few hours earlier than ss? Asking this cause i know some raids/bosses were never found this late (iirc)

Yes!! i have found it x3 times, 2x SS+2 and the other time it was SS+1. It was at a NA server.

Quote from Black Haunter on 7 October 2021, 17:23

03-04-2022 [15h22m] Femor Hills Raid.

EDIT :
Maybe I got proof that it doesn't work.
Even if you activated 3 extra loots in one of the warlords (As you can see in the image above). It probably didn't count and there was only a rare chance of loot for the first one!
So 1 Warlord (Drops Amazon itens) 3 extras set of loots doesnt (because the loot set would be from a normal Orc Warlord).

As you can see here :

This rare loot that only this orc carries only in this rare respaw can only be dropped once.
Loot duplication maybe only affects the creature's original items set.

I have some points to check, for example :
Works with YETI because the slippers is part of the original Yeti loot set.
- Does not work with this orc because the item does not belong to its original Loot Set
or is part of a lore and doesnt apply. The same maybe happens with Orc Warlord from Hills.
- Perhaps just in that case it was deactivated on purpose (A specific and isolated case)
- It could just be a bug and the extra loots are not working and Cipsoft doesn't even know it!

So that's it, anyway it makes me very frustrated since the rare times I find raid on hills, I use Duplex and Prey to justify the effort I put into finding them!

There's a famous SS where a player looted an amazon shield (and only that from that specific orc) with active prey.

Im not sure about wealth duplex though, you have a good point.

PreviousPage 2 of 4Next