Forum

Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Mystery of the Mahatheb (English Version)

PreviousPage 6 of 10Next

Awesome job, I hope you will discover something! 😛

This is one of my old screenshots. It was made at a time when the rapid respawn event worked on bosses. I killed 226 vampires and 25 bonebeasts. This shows how rare Mahatheb is.

Great effort Mogh, well it confirms my belief that there must be something more to it than just killing vampires/bonebeasts.

Let me share with you something strange found by Mogh in the Mahatheb's chamber.

As all of you know, there is a book in his chronicler's sarcophagus  - "Mahatheb the Vizier". Well, Mogh noticed that one apostrophe differs from others not only in this book, but is probably unique in all tibian books. It's in the word "Qual'Jehari". Now take a look at the other example in the same book - "Mahatheb’s" where the apostrophe is normal and common in all other books

You can find the original text with the same apostrophe codings as in game, here: https://tibia.fandom.com/wiki/Mahatheb_the_Vizier_(Book)

Is the apostrophe coding in Qual'Jehari just a simple mistake, or is it a hint to a bigger mystery?

@down

Sorry, I got it wrong but the sense is the same. It's strange 😀

I would like to correct that. The apostrophe in the word "Qual'Jehari" is the same as in other tibian books. The other apostrophes in this book have a different unique coding.

If there is a mystery here, it certainly points to the word "Qual'Jehari". I was looking for these "strange" apostrophes in various Tibian books and I didn't find them. It's strange. It seems that they only appear in this book. If someone finds these characters in any other book, please let us know.

Yesterday on Torpera Mahatheb was killed twice. This situation is extremely rare. The last time Mahatheb was killed twice was on Secura 25-12-2017. Yesterday a lot of mummies, crypt shamblers, ghouls, etc. were killed in this world. Much more in comparison to other worlds. This may mean that the theory of killing a certain number of monsters in a tomb may be true. It's possible that killing monsters in a tomb increases the chances of a boss appearing.

I have been following this thread since the beginning, I am the third reply on this thread. I've been retired a few times since then but now I'm back playing on Torpera. These past few days I have been hunting the forgotten tomb but I still need a few more lvls to be able to go down to the bottom floor. But yes, I can confirm that the tomb is being hunted A LOT. Once I have enough lvl I will go down and do some experiments myself.

@ramsesmfg

I'm glad you're still interested in this. I hope you discover something.

@bosst

I discovered that this unique apostrophe is in only a few books. I made a web crawler that read all tibian books into the database.

Here is a list of books in which this apostrophe is found:

Bottle Deposit Hero (Book)
Deep Scars (Book)
Legends of the Kha'labal IV (Book)
Mahatheb the Vizier (Book)
Roshamuul Exploring (Book)
The Tricked Trickster (Book)

Only two books are written by Cipsoft. Exactly:

Mahatheb the Vizier (Book)
Legends of the Kha'labal IV (Book)

These two books are culturally connected. They talk about Ankrahmun, Djinns and someone's fall. The remaining books have been added to the game as winners of a writing contest.

Don't take it seriously. It's just a curiosity. I don't think there's any hidden hint in it ?

@mogh

Your analytic skills amaze me, full respect!

It probably won't get us closer to reveal the mystery, but it's a nice find anyway.

Haven't you tried solving some other mysteries like Serpentine Tower or Beholder language using your methods? Might be worth a try ?

@bosst

Unfortunately, I'm no expert on tibian mysteries. I don't even know where to start. But the tool could be useful for what you write about. I see that the number sequences in 469 are repeated in different books. Look below.

Maybe I'll ask the official tibia forum (RPG) if anyone would like to use such a tool? What do you think about it? If there were interest, the tool could be made available to the public.

BTW. I think you will be interested in this -  My new theory says that all bosses on Rookgaard are anagrams of other words 🙂 Do you know if something like that has already been mentioned somewhere?
TELESKOR - SKELETOR
MUNSTER - STERNUM
APPRENTICE SHENG - SECRET HAPPENING
ROTTIE THE ROTWORM - ???

About 469 - in shown example not only "1180014" can be found in many books, but also longer sequences. Look at this:

Even one whole book can be found inside other book, and all of those books are based on similar sequence. Could be random long string of digits - someone just copied it and created many books. It could also be the same sentences in different books, who knows 😀

PreviousPage 6 of 10Next