Forum

Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Mystery of the Mahatheb (English Version)

PreviousPage 4 of 10Next

Yeah, it looks like that, however it varies every day, frankly speaking.

I have 3 theories:

First - particular amount of monsters must be killed during one day (or for instance, XX amount of blue djins).

Second - it's full random. 90%-9%-1% as you said.

Third - particular amount of monsters must be killed during one day (the more you kill the greater chance for Mahatheb to resp), starting from server save - confirmation of this theory could be new worlds, where Mahatheb was killed 2-3 times during 24h.

Oi, Guys.

Testing killing only Blue Djins now.

Killed 14 BD so far and 2 vampires. Next update soon.

Edit: 65 BD, 12 vampires, almost 1k mobs.

I just got strange idea - but, at first, tell me what things are the strangest in this tomb in your opinion?

Djinn / Vampire / Bonebeast.

One of these three.

Djins are alright - have you read the book about Mahatheb? Djins were his, let's say, servants, but can't understand bonebeast and vampire too. What do they have in common with Mahatheb.

However, what I meant are stones and slime fungus. It looks like CIPs wanted to give us some hints with those fungus and/or stones.

I tried to run over every fungus in the tomb in case there was some hidden tile that could trigger Mahatheb's resp, but with no success. I thought it could be that, as on new servers  new players run all over the place, so it could explain triple Mahatheb's resp on one of the new servers months ago.

PS. Another unlucky day for me. Few rounds more and time to bed.

The only thing that comes to my mind - Mahatheb may resp day after you do some actions in the tomb. Yesterday I killed +100 blue djins, +2k monsters and I stepped on every slime fungus in the tomb.
or... it's just random thing. 90%/9%/1%

Again, yesterday, after it resped, I ran through whole tomb and stepped on every slime fungus in the tomb. (I will try it once again today, if it will resp tomorrow then this is the secret method/way to trigger it).

Look who visited me again, after 3.5h in the tomb ( ;

13:45 Loot of Mahatheb: nothing

Very interesting... It makes me think that it's actually random or 1% chance to get him spawned. For the whole week I spent there I hunted only on 2 lowest floors. Fungus theory seems like a bit too easy, but who knows.

Congratulations anyway, I bet you're the 1st in whole Tibia to kill 3 Mahathebs. ?

Edit:

Did some quick testing in the tomb today, no success.

I mean, it doesn't make him resp automatically. It enables it.

Edit: Funny thing is, that today and yesterday my colleague was hunting on -1 floor, but it may be a coincidence. I'm still there to check if it's possible to get double kill one day, but will stay only till 00.30.

Monte jak potwierdzisz jego spawn to  stawiam w Cybermachinie na Wełnianym ?

o/

Quote from Elew on 24 January 2018, 23:01

Monte jak potwierdzisz jego spawn to  stawiam w Cybermachinie na Wełnianym ?

o/

WTF XDDDD Who are you XD

-> Tibiopedia -> profil -> Bydgoszcz?

@topic: no more luck today so far. Gonna spend 1h more here o/

PreviousPage 4 of 10Next