Forum

Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Mystery of Mahatheb II (English Version)

PreviousPage 6 of 11Next

Yo,

I came back to my favourite tomb, cause I think I need to check something.

Knowing how much Mahatheb is associated with Djins I decided to check if below was a coincidence or not:

12:43 Mahatheb loses 39 hitpoints due to your attack.
12:43 You gained 900 experience points.
12:43 Loot of Mahatheb: 71 gold coins, a magic light wand
12:44 No loot. (1 corpse)
12:47 There is a sudden rise in djinn population in Kha'zeel!

You must admit that this coincidence is really interesting. Now I want to kill Mahatheb to see if this raid will happen in some time after I kill him.

Yoyo,

I read you in BubbaGame discord, MonteWHU right?

The concidences don't exist and less in tibia...

In tibia Fandom, this message appear when raid begins in the tower of djinns.

https://tibia.fandom.com/wiki/Ankrahmun_Raids

Yeah, that's why it's interesting taking into consideration Mahatheb's and djins' background. Killing Mahatheb triggerring djins' raid, well, sounds fun.

Hello, first time encountering Mahatheb in my tibian life 🙂

Im an old player returning after big pause playing always love to meet bosses and started to search for mahatheb now, and luckly I met him on my second day visiting.

Will keep searching for him actively, curious about an interesting loot.

The server im checking is Wintera

Uploaded files:
  • 2022-03-22_012644360_Cringey_BossDefeated.png

Congratz Were!

Have you been hunting there or just camping spawn?

Can you tell how many vampires/bonebeasts you killed? Or you just logged in there sporadically?

Throughout the weekend I and the whole Tibiasecrets team worked on respawning Mahatheb to make the first public screenshot with 3x loot (+ wealth duplex).

My results:

- 77 vampires

- 6 bonebeasts

No Mahatheb, but 400k profit out of flasks of embalming fluid.

Mirius from Tibiasecrets team recorded around 100 vampire and bonebeast kills, which he also documented on his stream.

I think Mogh and Haishen will describe their results themselves, so I won't do it for them 😛

Unfortunately, I did not record my stats. I roughly did about 60/70 rounds total. Of course, Mahatheb didn't show up.  We are now waiting for the next double loot event 🙂

My results from this weekend:

• 4 bonebeasts
  • 61 vampires

Damn, at least you made some profit, haha.

I think I'll go there again this week.

Quote from Monte on 23 March 2022, 08:51

Congratz Were!

Have you been hunting there or just camping spawn?

Can you tell how many vampires/bonebeasts you killed? Or you just logged in there sporadically?

Sorry for the late response was away from Tibia for some time, I camped the respawn room for about 3-4 days for about 3-4 hours total each day

Managed to spawn Mahateb on the second day, I don't have a stat screenshot but took me like 25 vampires and arround 7 bonebeast.

Very Lucky for the ammount of time it can take to spawn it

PreviousPage 6 of 11Next