Forum

Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Mystery of Mahatheb II (English Version)

PreviousPage 10 of 11Next

Well, first of all, happy new year to everyone!

So, i think today we achieve something a little bit intriguing...

We just had 2 Mahathebs in a row... yeah, pretty insane...

I was doing my casual farms on him, got lucky, spawned one, called team, killed and left. ( i didn't check next spawn as i always do)

While chatting with a friend on whatsapp, i told him we didn't check next spawn and we could be finishing Maha's bosstiary this year... for some reason he believed and went there to check... and boom, another one.

I sent some pictures on tibiabosses discord and theres a 40 min gap between kills, probably no one entered the tomb.

Happy holidays and good luck!

Uploaded files:
  • done.png
Quote from RetsaMind on 31 December 2022, 22:48

Well, first of all, happy new year to everyone!

So, i think today we achieve something a little bit intriguing...

We just had 2 Mahathebs in a row... yeah, pretty insane...

I was doing my casual farms on him, got lucky, spawned one, called team, killed and left. ( i didn't check next spawn as i always do)

While chatting with a friend on whatsapp, i told him we didn't check next spawn and we could be finishing Maha's bosstiary this year... for some reason he believed and went there to check... and boom, another one.

I sent some pictures on tibiabosses discord and theres a 40 min gap between kills, probably no one entered the tomb.

Happy holidays and good luck!

Congratulations on completing your Mahatheb bosstiary !

Can u tell me what is casual farm on him?
Do You only killed vampires or other monsters in room to?

Regards.
Aron

Casual farm (for me) means luring all mobs out of room and logging in whenever i can to kill the resp. Kinda camping but not taking the max out of it since i was multitasking in tibia and RL.

All five of them were spawned just by camping room. Also, one of them was spawned with no player in tomb.

When i started farming him on october, i got 20k+ kills on tomb monsters and didn't found the vizier.

For me, 4 spawns took something around 1.2k resets.

Even getting two Mahathebs in a row, i still think it's just RNG and nothing else is envolved. Something between 0.1% and 0.4%.

Quote from RetsaMind on 2 January 2023, 19:41

Casual farm (for me) means luring all mobs out of room and logging in whenever i can to kill the resp. Kinda camping but not taking the max out of it since i was multitasking in tibia and RL.

All five of them were spawned just by camping room. Also, one of them was spawned with no player in tomb.

When i started farming him on october, i got 20k+ kills on tomb monsters and didn't found the vizier.

For me, 4 spawns took something around 1.2k resets.

Even getting two Mahathebs in a row, i still think it's just RNG and nothing else is envolved. Something between 0.1% and 0.4%.

One more question if it's not a problem. How long did you spend on average in the tomp?
Yestarday i spend 10 hours

So far i killed 292 Vampires and 27 Bonebeast, in tomb i spend like 25hours (3 days).

One more question if it's not a problem. How long did you spend on average in the tomp?
Yestarday i spend 10 hours

So far i killed 292 Vampires and 27 Bonebeast, in tomb i spend like 25hours (3 days).

When i started this 'task' on october, i usually did long runs.. 4-6 hours

I didnt feel that was working for me.. then i started to farm it daily in small periods from 1-2hrs. Tried to kill atleast 5 or 6 vamps/bb on busy days. The idea of a possible hidden world change or something that would make Mahathebs respawn possible (theres some discussion about this on previous pages) was kinda curious for me.. and somehow those smaller runs gave me better results and consistency at the tomb.

I'm still pretty cetic about any mistery way to trigger its spawn or if it has some available time/day to have a chance. RNG can make we believe in some dumb stuff sometimes. @Monte had 1k+ streaks without any luck. A friend got it with 6-7 attempts. My stats would be something like 1/300, but first one took almost 700 tries.

Try to find the best way you can farm it and keep it going. Sooner or later u gonna get it 😉

Congratz on that double kill! That's unbelievable.

I am still working on Mahatheb on 4 servers simultanously. I'm doing a quite detailed spreadsheet regarding kills, etc. and I will post the results here in few weeks/months. After all these years of trying to solve Mahatheb mystery and after hours of conversations with Mogh I think that it's just, yeah, unfortunately, RNG. However, I think there's still something to discover regarding Mahatheb. The fact that after long few years after its implementation we have just discovered that he summons blue djins says it all.

I created light Python programme that generates numbers from 1 to 1000 and is working until the generated number matches my number which is assigned to a variable. It works few times in a row and it displays how many 'draws' it needed to get my number. I did it because I just wanted to see the results some of you got. So 'my number' is Mahatheb and the rest 999 numbers are vampires/bonebeasts. And of course after few good starts of my lil application it drew my number 2 times in a row. 2 times in a row, which is = it drew the number at 3000th attempt and next run needed just 1 attempt to get it! So it means it needed 3001 times to get 2, but if you came to the tomb and rolled the dice at 3000th attempt then you just were extremely lucky to get your number at 3001st attempt, which was 1st for you at that time, and then again you rolled the dice and again got your number, which is extremaly lucky, but not impossible. And technically speaking it's not you who rolls the dice, you just make 'a room' for it to be rolled by server by killing spawned creature. Actually when you leave respawn maybe do not kill the mob if you are not planning to go there later, cause you may actually accidentaly 'resp' it for someone else - if you kill it and leave the spot you just basically get the dice rollled for someone else, hahah.

One more thing, I think the % for Mahatheb to resp is 0.1%, that's why I chose range from 1 to 1000 and according to my spreadsheet, which is still very young, it seems to be quite precise, but to get it very precise, I'd need hundreds of killed Mahathebs and hundreds of thousands of killed vamps/bbs. You can clearly see it when you compare numbers of killed vamps and bonebeasts. Right now I got 2220 vampires killed and 235 bonebeasts and 2 Mahathebs, but I think the % of vampire is 90%, bb 9,9% and Mahatheb 0,1% so you can see that the results I have got so far are not exactly 90%Vampire-9.9% BB. The numbers may get to these restults after many, many attempts more. But I think the spreadsheet will get more and more precise. I'll update you when it's time.

I am not sure if you get my point, if you do then it's great, if not, then I can describe it more specifically, but in general it's just easy, plain subject of RNG and that's it.

PS. I have new personal best: 319 vampires and 32 bonebeasts killed yesterday across 4 servers and it is so close to perfect 90%-9.9%!

So far:

Day  vampire bonebeast
30.12.2022 43 3
31.12.2022 102 9
01.01.2023 137 15
02.01.2023 40 4
03.01.2023 36 6
04.01.2023 47 10
total 405 47
Total V: Total BB: Mahatheb
15.12.2022 79 7 1
16.12.2022 236 21
17.12.2022 139 12
18.12.2022 44 3
19.12.2022 210 24
20.12.2022 187 24
21.12.2022 186 24
22.12.2022 370 42
23.12.2022 213 17
24.12.2022 38 5
26.12.2022 29 5
27.12.2022 107 8
29.12.2022 226 27 1
30.12.2022 156 16
2.01.2023 319 32
3.01.2023 293 35

me so far, haha, across 4 servers

how many time u spend in tomb ?

A LOT.

Usually have 3-4 chars on 3-4 different servers and I just kill a mob, wait 1 min, relog on repeat.

PreviousPage 10 of 11Next