Forum

Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Micek Xearion [Vunira]

Page 1 of 2Next

Hello everyone 😀

I am Micek Xearion, My acc was created in 2006 but I stopped playing in something like 2010 I guess... Now I came back, but I don't rush levels - I enjoy bestiary (If it was created back then I would have full completed for sure :D) because I am just 230 ED I don't have so much points but so far I found only 1 player on my server higher than me in ranks with lower level 🙂 I also check bosses from time to time (I did it also in 2006 - had some screenshots with grorlam, "wild" horned fox, "wild" stonecrackerbut my old USB disc is not working...) today I found my first yeti which encouraged me to create a thread (always wanted to meet him but never did - at that time I didn't know that there are respawn patterns for bosses (probably most ppl didn't know...)

so far [07.03.2022]:

charm points: 5668

4/5

1/5

4/5

5/5

1/5

3/5

For a start I will show you this yeti 🙂 as you see somebody also noticed him before I came so took him down to red hp and waited and then immediately 4 ppl came to get bestiary entry 🙂

2 fernfangs from time when I was facc in summer 😀

Oh, I remember yetis were the hardest bestiary taking into account the rare one. Wish you luck, maybe next time you'll find more of them! 😀

Today was very fine day for me 🙂

I found 2 cavebears from "second wave", I had before 2/5 because I found 2 in "third wave" once

I didn't make any screen nor even noticed the time I killed it (idk why lol) and then I saw that Edron vamp boss is on high chance so I rushed there and met him 😀 (that is my first vamp lord ever and I think I must check them more often 🙂

View post on imgur.com

at least due to that screenshot I could predict +- the time of spawn of cavebear which was break in a football game match I was watching in TV. I was lucky because I met ppl there already waiting with cavebear 😀 I will probably never come back to lich hell anymore 😀 ( I have 795/1000 liches now but I will finish them at tombs killing other monsters :D)

View post on imgur.com

Some other shots...

I will not spam you with my bestiary entries such as frogs because that is rather not interesing for anyone 😀

Pale count for which I barely come into so shitty loot...

View post on imgur.com

Frog prince on my noob char 😀

View post on imgur.com

what was that? some wierd looking hunter so I shot ava and it made me a screenshot haha. Is that a rare boss or it spawns there regulary?

View post on imgur.com

Double loot Demodras

View post on imgur.com

Believe me, one of them was Dharalion 😀

View post on imgur.com

and by the way I edited 1st post... for most of the time I don't have time to look for bossess/complete bestiary but slowly I go higher in ranks... now I am on 468th place of server which is not delightful, but I am in company of much higher lvls 🙂

Quote from Micek on 26 March 2021, 00:13

Some other shots...

I will not spam you with my bestiary entries such as frogs because that is rather not interesing for anyone 😀

Why not? Feel free to post other shots than bosses. It's always nice to look at fresh adventures 🙂

The strange hunter that you've killed - Arthom, spawns once, every time the mini world-change is on. If there are dworcs, then Oodok Witchmaster spawns instead. These bosses are minor but still nice to find.

Nice thread.

As Williams said, it's always nice to see others' adventures. No matter what is it. To be honest, nowadays I'm really bored with bosses, I am focused on my RL hobbies and I log in only for hunts, but I don't care. I won't leave my life thread just because I prefer to spend time on something else than bosses 😀

Congratz on killing The Frog Price, it's hard to find him! 🙂

I usually don't play during summertime so I am facc now 😀

Anyway, I needed to make bewitched event bestiary and I am checking yeti when it is on high chance. By the way I am checking other bosses too. I was lucky enough to get orc raid for my first time (unfortunately didn't loot any amazon item - wasted 5 cards for prey :P) I was so panic to get to warlords fast so I didn't make any more screenshots, just this which was "test one" xD

And I found grorlam, by the way, he was my first boss ever (year 2007)

And older ones

Hej :D,

Pamiętam moje początki na Balerze i twojego zacnego druida.

Dzięki za siochanie Adasia i w pomocy dobicia 42 lvla na behemotach 😀

https://www.youtube.com/c/KamilMarHozi/videos

:*

Uploaded files:
  • ssdad.png

Ale odkopane 😀 haha nice, ja nie mam dostępu do starych ss, miałem na dysku, ale padł 🙁 jak byś coś jeszcze miał to wrzuć 🙂

Update on first post and ss:

Page 1 of 2Next