fbpx

Forum

You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Makadamia [Bona]

Pages:12345

Thanks guys! 😉

I'll start with my magic level:

Time to add next SPAM of levels, some from Prison, some was made on Nightmare Isles during double experience and skills weekend...

As you can see I've visited also mechanical creatures raid, which was a great choice, because of great fun and... my 4th Tin Key!

I've looted three Tin Keys before, first one I kept as a decoration and rest I got in team hunts, so we just sold it. Now I decided to finally tame a Tin Lizzard.

Well, couldn't be so easily... but finally it worked! New achievement in my collection:

If we're talking about taming new mounts, I've looted also my first Golden Can of Oil! What is more important - not from Golden Servant, but from task boss of Ghastly Dragons! 🙂

... and this is the end of my luck, because few minutes later:

Shit happens. Anyway I still wanted a new mount. Doesn't matter which one. I just wanted new one and more achievements in my collection. That's why I decided to make a quest to get ability to tame Modified Gnarlhound!

Last, but not least I made an Oriental Outfit! Why it took me so much time? I just wanted to loot all the items needed to make full outfit. The hardest was to loot 100 Ape Furs. Well, maybe it's not the hardest task in Tibia, but I decided to loot it by my noobchars. Because of this it took more time - I did not have enough time to play on any other char except my main.

This is the end of achievements. Now i've got 700 poins for it 🙂 Wish me patience with getting 800 points!

Okay! So time for bosses. Not many this time, but still something.

Undead Cavebears #20-#24

Rotworm Queen #43

Zevelon Duskbringer #22

Diblis The Fair #16

And next The Welter! It was my 8th. Seems that Guardia bringed me luck with this boss. It's a pity, that it didn't bring me luck with loot from this boss :mrgreen:

Well, it's still better than last one 😛

Hello again! I'm back with more adventures from Guardia 🙂

My level is slowly increasing. This is one of the nicest moments for semi-retired player - 2 levels for free 😆

When Diremaws were weaker it was possible even for Druid... ehhh beautiful time 😛

Easy achievement:

My friend was killing Glooth Fairy for few days, unfortunately without any lucky loot. I'm a pure evil, so nasty idea have appeared in my mind. What if I loot Feedbag from the first Glooth Fairy? Well, of course it was not my first in the whole career, but first after such a long time. Hmmm... he would be mad! 👿

So... my 4th Feedbag. I didn't realize this plan perfectly. I get backpack from the second boss haha 😆

And yeah! He was mad as fuck!

More and more...

Same here... But wait, it was my 2nd Midnight Panther. It's not my favourite rare mount, so I didn't even check it often before...

Cublarc The Plunderer #94-#95

Diblis The Fair #17

... and one more:

Sir Valorcrest #16

Fernfang #10

Huh, I'm not sure, but this is the first Shlorg in my thread on Tibia Bosses... and my 10th overall.

Zushuka #11

As I wrote in the last post - Guardia bringed me luck with The Welter. Seriously! But I couldn't imagine, that such a nice "double" is possible 😆

"You won't kill The Welter, it will be mine! You will see... I know the tactic very well, I'll trap my char with boss and two Spawns!"

I wanted to explain... that it's not a good idea... he didn't care. Well... if he knows better, okay!

As I already told ya, I'm a pure evil... lured on him some Spawns Of The Welter, trapped, then took boss on myself far away from him...

... and finally get my first rare item from The Welter!

Kribaa and The Welter, such a lovely combo, isn't it?

Next The Welter was also mine:

It's all for now! Thanks for watching! 🙂

🤩🤩🤩🤩

Pages:12345
TibiaBosses.com © 2018. All rights reserved.
Tibia and TibiaME are trademarks of CipSoft GmbH. The official website for Tibia is Tibia.com