Forum

Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Makadamia [Bona]

PreviousPage 14 of 15Next

Admittedly, I've been on Monza for some time, but there are still a bunch of screenshots waiting for me to post even from a few months ago.

So, here I'm still on Bona, leading the life of a boring player, who:

► Occasionally bumps up levels, unhurriedly, while completing some bestiary entries or making a nice profit,

Two levels during the "Rise of Devovorga" event! 😀

► Invests all the money earned in the game into magic levels, for unknown reasons,

► Tried to face the dangers of participating in the Tibiadrome arena fight, which resulted in exceptional luck, and the first potion - the most expensive one - Stamina Extension, sold for 10000000 gold coins,

While trying luck on Tibiadrome two weeks later, scored one of the best potions again - Bestiary Betterment!

► Felt like relaxing a bit while earning more achievements!

I fully unlocked 100 easy monsters in the Cyclopedia during Rapid Respawn Weekend.

I also finally had the opportunity (Rapid Respawn Weekend) to grab another mount. I looted Candle Stump a long time ago, but I haven't looked into this area while waiting for the hunt to complete the bestiary.

Finally finished Cave Explorer Outfit! It looks really nice, I have no idea why this outfit isn't as popular as it should be.

I also spent some time exploring new areas and completed Too Hot To Handle Quest.

While opening my first Eldritch Casket I got an adorable toy - Plushie of Lavaworm! I guess I was really lucky because it is the rarest item available from these boxes.

Continuing to explore new areas, I earned two more achievements!

► Hasn't had any luck with bosses lately and has only met one.

The Welter #17

It's all! Hope you like it! 🙂

The time came that I had to change the server, so once again this topic will change its name, but the content will stay in the same vibes! 🙂 A bit of noob-style hunting, bosses, fanarts, and... everything!

Bye Bona, welcome Monza!

I can't hide the fact that the overriding issue for me in this game is having houses where I can present my collection of rare items I've been collecting for almost 8 years, so knowing that I would most likely lose them, I had to take commemorative screenshots.

Wallside Lane 1 (Bona)

Wallside Residence (Bona)

Well, I know that according to the current fashion set by Tibia-trendsetters the decor of these houses sucks, but I always liked those oldschool stacks full of talons! 😀 Every PRO house in times when I started my adventure with this game looked exactly in this way. Those were cool times!

On the other hand, hitting Monza, I was once again asked to make a house decoration. We ended up with quite a large (if not the largest) house in the Rathleton! Here is the result:

I'm not patient enough to make these decorations my hobby, but if someone likes what I do - then why not! 😀

The difficulty of course was the huge size, the limited amount of Tibia Coins to spend, and the absolute lack of any items. I had to manage using cheap, quest items. I hope you like the result.

We started rather uncharacteristically, but that's the end of the decorations. It's time for the hunts!

New server, new achievements!

First of all, I continued to explore the map.

There was also an achievement that I completely overlooked and forgot about.

Tibiadrome! Once again, I was able to get my hands on a pretty cool potion. This time it was a Charm Upgrade sold for about 2000000 gold coins!

As befits a boss-hunter - it's time to show off the bosses. Unfortunately, as the boss-hunter - so the success. Poorly!

We have no luck with daily bosses, completely. However, we do occasionally manage to get some cheap addons from the Pirats' boss.

Well... #monza

... and my 18th black Hydra. Of course, if any guy has been trapped for a while with a full cage of Spawns Of The Welter there is no way to beat him, whatever level or profession he may be.

Tyrn #30

No comment.

With the lack of time due to many duties in my real life, it was a good time to take up trading at the market! I had been planning to buy Blue Tome and Green Tome for years. However, there was one condition - I would acquire as many as 3 Grey Tomes by myself and thus prove to myself that I can do it. Then I will sell at least one, and with the money I earn, I will buy the missing colors for the set.

I did it!

Great to see you still keep playing 🙂

New sound mechanics that will be implemented to the game made me come back to play again.

You and Mad had the best topic on Tibiopedia and that obliges. Now you have the best on Tibiabosses. I could write an essay commenting on each screen, but I am too lazy.
I will just say that I follow every post, even if I do not comment. 😉

@abiels Hi! 😉

@bosst Oh, you lazy! 😀 Thank you for these words!

It's been a while since the last post, so it's time to update the topic so I'm not far behind with the news from my tibian life! 🙂

In the beginning, as usual, a couple of promotions - want it or not, over time our character without exp starts to regress. Then these backlogs are impossible to catch up with, so despite my laziness, I sometimes go hunting.

Sometimes the hunt was done to help Melon complete some entries in the bestiary.

Other times we hunted for profit.

We also took advantage of the event during Christmas - increased loot and rapid respawn!

In my last post, I said goodbye to the houses, showing you the decoration known from Bona. However, I was able to buy the same houses on the new server, so I'd like to show you the new arrangement! Admittedly, I've already heard that I made Rathleton a fu**ing jungle, but I hope you guys like it, haha!

Wallside Residence (Monza)

Wallside Lane 1 (Monza)

I think guys like the previous version better because it's old-school and associated with the times when most started the game, and vibes in Tibia were completely different. On the other hand, girls like the new version. It's hard to please everyone - the most important thing is that I like it!

My second Stamina Extension!

By the way...

My results in Tibiadrome don't knock me out, I realize that. I only do arena with one character and I've never tried to achieve a good result playing on a server with characters of level 2000+ or now 1600+. It is a waste of time. That's why my adventure usually ends with one try, passing the level, and leaving.

So far I managed to get:

• 2x Stamina Extension
  • 1x Bestiary Betterment
  • 1x Charm Upgrade

Okay, let's move on to a favorite! Bosses, the big ones and the little ones... But most of all the star of this post will be the rare one!

Burster #1

I finally got him!

After such a long time and really frequent attempts to trigger this boss, I finally did it. Some time ago I presented you my first "meeting" with Dreadful Disruptor, which I managed to trigger after killing over 2700 Stabilizing Reality Reavers... In this case, Instable Breach Brood was even more!

list of rare bosses

• Barbaria
  • Battlemaster Zunzu
  • Big Boss Trolliver
  • Burster
  • Captain Jones
  • Dreadful Disruptor
  • Dreadmaw
  • Flamecaller Zazrak
  • Fleabringer
  • Foreman Kneebiter
  • General Murius
  • Grand Mother Foulscale
  • Grandfather Tridian
  • Gravelord Oshuran
  • Grorlam
  • Hairman The Huge
  • High Templar Cobrass
  • Mahatheb
  • Rukor Zad
  • Smuggler Baron Silvertoe
  • The Big Bad One
  • The Blightfather
  • The Evil Eye
  • The Frog Prince
  • The Hungerer
  • The Manhunter
  • The Mean Masher
  • The Old Whopper
  • The Voice Of Ruin
  • Tzumrah The Dazzler
  • Warlord Ruzad
  • Xenia
  • Yaga The Crone
  • Zarabustor

My good old friend Cublarc...

Diblis The Fair #29

Arachir The Ancient One #25

Arachir The Ancien One #26

Sir Valorcrest #29

The Welter #19

Loot as usual - hopeless. I was a bit lucky in the case of daily bosses.

My 3rd and 4th Elven Mail!

At the end of the post, I absolutely have to show off something I've been dreaming about for years - the Bronze Necklace. At this moment it is the most expensive prize that can be won during contests. The rare necklace looks like a thong, but has its own charm!

I won second place in the Anniversary Contest organized by two fansites - PortalTibia.com.br and CasalTibiano.com.br. The participant's task was to illustrate the meeting of Epaminondas (PortalTibia's mascot) and his chosen one. We also had to come up with her name!

You can see my drawing here.

In my drawing, I wanted to present a perfect couple that is matched not without any reason. I wanted my proposal to be creative, so the choice of our Epaminondas could not be a random woman. Epaminondas, who owns his tavern for years is known for his love of beer. That is why he fell in love with Bierlinda at first sight. She's beautiful, intelligent (for her race), a great cook, and most of all, like him, she loves beer!

Why did I choose the name "Bierlinda"? "Bier" means "beer" in German, while "linda" means "beautiful" in Portuguese. The whole name "Bierlinda" looks really similar to the already existing name "Belinda".

I also wanted to present my drawing in Orcsoberfest theme, since our lovely Bierlinda is ... an Orger! 😀

Hope you like it and see you in the next post!

Hey!
I took some new screenshots, it's about time to update this topic a bit! As usual, a few new-level advancements to start with. I honestly don't remember if I got them for some event or just for everyday hunting - the important thing is that they're here!

... and one more:

And something I enjoy much more than the next level gained is the magic level. It has already cost me hundreds of millions of gold coins and it's getting harder and harder to get higher!

And what's new with our favorite bosses? Well, I don't have good news, some of them are dead...

Well, I'm not in the habit of taking screenshots of this little penguin, but this time I did - just to say that some time ago I killed as many as 3 Dire Penguins in a row, and unfortunately, through my stupid habit I didn't take any pictures of this rather unprecedented achievement. Killing 2 in a row is pretty common, but 3?

Arachir The Ancient One #27

Diblis The Fair #30

Man In The Cave #24

Dharalion #43

And finally some lucky loot! This is my second Cornucopia, the previous one I got from 40th Dharalion.

I'll admit that I haven't done it for years because I was too lazy, but since Monza turned out to be quite a difficult server for a boss-hunter, for sure much more difficult than Bona because of lots of campers, I started checking POI as well!

Dracola #2

Mr. Punish #3

The Welter #20

We couldn't miss some screenshots commemorating Tibia's 25th Anniversary Event. Lots of new content, items, creatures, brand new quest, and areas. Below you can see some "selfies" with uninvited guests at the party. For me, it's a cool idea to rearrange well-known sprites and add a party look, but probably many low-level players cursed this idea! 😀

First Achievement with PRO team!

Probably the most popular screenshot among players from the latest quest:

Almost Annihilator Quest:

Hardly visible final boss:

I also managed to get a complete Formal Dress Outfit - the Brass Button was looted from the boss by Popicii and later sold later for 22kk, while Decorative Plume was lent to me by some nice Juggernaut spending his free time in Thais depot. I am extremely grateful to him. Since then, I look at all Juggernauts more friendly.

Oh! Another Tibia artist! <blink> 😉

Got it!

Another new achievement. I love this screenshot because it captures the vibe of the event perfectly. Balloons, rugs, lots of colors. I really enjoyed it! It's the little things in this game that just make me like it.

New mount:

I don't have more screenshots of the event, but I'll definitely remember it fondly. I love the balloons that were introduced to the game with it!

No, no, no! I didn't win anything this time, but I wanted to show off one of the most... um... "original" drawings I ever made for the contest (BomDiaTibia.com - Special Christmas Contest 2021). Divine'Angel said it looks a bit like "Christmas Interspecies Gay Pride", and I think there's something to that! Add to that COVID-19, candies, oranges, and a snowman and there you have it! 😉

You can see my drawing here.

Another post from my favorite series - celebrating the introduction of an item of my design to the game! This is my eleventh item! I won the Fansite Item Contest organized by TibiaDaptor.com in 2021 with this project. Firstly I got my 6th Medal of Honour and after over 5 months we can see Draptor Doll in the game!

This time it's a small doll representing the well-known and popular mount - Draptor. After using the item, it changes its color to purple, which will certainly appeal to fans of the alternative version of the mount - Shadow Draptor, or those who will find this little guy more suitable while decorating their houses that are in a purple color theme!

Since the sprite itself is relatively detailed, I designed a fairly minimalist animation (or because I can't do otherwise :D),  that keeps the item constantly in motion throughout, but there's not much going on there.

Interestingly enough, both the sprite animation itself and the screenshots of the prize for winning the contest broke records for likes on my tibia-related Instagram account (@pochwalona). I conclude that this project was liked by the players.

Here you can see an enlarged version of this little creature:

And which version of the little Draptor Doll do you prefer?

See you in the next post! 🙂

Your luck with cornucopias has changed.

Amazing achievements as always.

@mang Yes, finally! Maybe I will get the Cavebear Skull from Undead Cavebear one day too? But I would have to start checking them out! 😀

They say that if you stand still, you are actually going backward. In the context of Tibia, I could argue with that, but for the sake of decency, I've made another few levels.

I made most of the levels on my favorite True Asuras, but there were exceptions! I simply leveled so slow that for 2 days I was missing about 10 thousand experience points.

Between January and February, I managed to complete those horribly boring entries in the bestiary related to The First Dragon Quest, which only takes place once a year.

I am extremely glad that I will not have to go back there again!

I don't know if you remember, but about 100 years ago I set myself a goal - to collect 100 Medicine Pouch to get Slug Drug personally and tame the mount. Unfortunately, I failed then and promised to repeat the experiment one day.

Finally, after such a long time I managed to collect another 100 pouches with noobchars, and guess what!

It failed again.

Fortunately, my tibian career is not just an endless string of failures. I manage to achieve something from time to time. Not this mount, then another. Elephant (or as you prefer - Phant) is also ok.

Now that we are settled in Monza, both Popan and Melon have bought themselves houses. And as houses go, they cannot stand empty. And then it begins: "Makadamia, will you decorate my house? - Sure!" And so two new decorations were created.

I'm especially pleased with the first one because without any investment in Tibia Coins in such a small area I managed to make a pretty nice decoration! I love this combination of colours.

Rathleton Plaza 2

The second house has a completely different colour scheme between the floors, but the decoration was supposed to be economical, so I didn't invest in any items. It only cost 200 TC.

Rathleton Plaza 4

Well, enough about decorations. Time for the serious adventures of a serious boss-hunter. Hehe.

Cublarc The Plunderer #111-116

Wow, wait a minute! I dropped a rare item from #113 boss! This is the third Disgusting Trophy I've ever looted. Noice.

It reminds me of the good old days of the beginning of this topic and the one on Tibiopedia.pl - where Cublarc The Plunderer was a guest in every single post. 😉

Sir Valorcrest #30

Let me tell you, something happened that I never would have suspected myself of - I started checking POI bosses.

Countess Sorrow #11

The Handmaiden #3

Lastly, my twentieth Zushuka.

... and 31st Tyrn!

But! This post is amazing and full of interesting twists and turns, shall we say! 😀 Well, something happened to me that I wasn't even expecting because my inner optimist gave up long ago.

I don't know how many Grand Master Oberons we killed. Hundreds. Our bad luck was endless. But finally, after more than 2 years I managed to get something other than fu**ing Grant of Arms!

At the end of December 2021, I participated in a contest for the best article about lore and mysteries from the world of Tibia organized by TibiaSecrets.com. I chose the topic of Djinns and the war that arose between them. You can read about the creation of the first city, the greatest conflict in the history of Tibia, and the consequences of this war that we, as players, still feel today.

If you are interested in this topic - click on the article banner above!
I created the graphics myself, and I used pixel art to design the King Gabel character and the title caption as a decorative element for the content. I used to make sprites in 32x32 so this kind of pixel drawing was something completely new for me. I hope you like it!

For this article, I managed to win another Golden Rune Emblem for my collection. This time I chose Poison Bomb.

That's all! See you in the next post! 🙂

Hi!

There's some catching up to do. This is my last post from my six-month adventure on Monza. The next ones will be up to date, straight from Bona. There is no place like home! 😀

Using the Double Experience and Skill Weekend advantages I managed to get another magic level! My magic level is becoming powerful, but my hands still can't keep up with the power of this character! 😀

And a few levels! Well, these just came randomly:

These are made during the event:

I hate quests. Somehow, on the word "quest" my brain stops working, and running around the map pisses me off. I constantly get confused, stressed, and impatient.

This quest, however, was... special! 😀 I must admit, I really liked the final boss whose nose suddenly fell off... I wonder what or who was an inspiration while designing it? #michaeljackson

I also managed to get a new outfit. After so much struggling with King Chuck, I can show off a complete Orcsoberfest Garb Outfit. Well, it won't be my favorite outfit, but it's the achievement that counts.

Bosses time!

Let's start with something easy.

Cublact The Plunderer #117

This number of killed Cublarcs is crazy.

And here are two Vampire Lords...

Diblis The Fair #31

Sir Valorcrest #31

I also tried to meet Arachir The Ancient One. Unfortunately, I ended up with the fifth Gravelord Oshuran.

In my last post, I was beyond excited to finally start checking out the POI bosses. My enthusiasm continued with a few more defeated bosses as a result.

Countess Sorrow #12

Dracola #3

Mr. Punish #4

My first fight with The Imperor solo. The previous one took place in 2016 while I was playing with Mad Def on Harmonia. Holy shit... years ago! And if my memory serves me right, the screenshot from that fight was a picture promoting the TibiaBosses.com website!

I'll be even more excited about these POI bosses if I start getting rare loot dropped from them. Hehe.

Finally, a jelly met near Edron.

Admittedly, I won 3rd place in a Fansite Item Contest on TibiaPal.com, but I consider my participation there a huge tactical failure.

On the other hand, I'm very happy with the result of my work, because the Beaver Doll sprite was quite a breakthrough for me and came out really decent. Check it out for yourself, below I present to you my project!

Another prize was a completely unexpected 2nd place in a contest organized by TibiaDraptor.com based on guessing the boosted creature. It was great fun and taking a place on the podium made me very happy and motivated!

It's all for now. See you on Bona!

PreviousPage 14 of 15Next