Forum

Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Makadamia [Bona]

PreviousPage 13 of 15Next

Hi!

Let's present some screenshots, to make this thread more up to date!

This year I finally completed all (at least for now) achievements, which I was able to get during the Bewitched event! This one is obtainable by using 500 Dry Pieces of Wood.

One more outfit in my collection!

Diblis The Fair #28

Zushuka #19

Tyrn #29

My bad luck with the loot from all random bosses is well known. I'm really curious, how many Tyrns I have to kill, to finally loot Sun Mirror . The same thing was with Cornucopia - to get one I had to kill about 40 Dharalions... and I still didn't loot any Cavebear Skull after killing almost 80 Undead Cavebears!

House decorations are definitely not my thing, I'm not patient enough to push all these objects, I prefer to spend my free time on hunts or bosses... or pixel art, but my friend asked for help, so I couldn't refuse! Here you can see the result:

... and unfortunately, this decoration does not exist anymore. R.I.P on Deletera.

I could say that it is a lucky loot, but... it's not even yellow! 🙁

As you probably noticed, I made a new Rascoohan Outfit with both addons. It means I looted a Soap! It was our first one 🙂

Popicii: 3x , 1x

Bigg Melon: 2x ,

Makadamia: 3x , 1x .

One more and the mission will be completed! 😀

And probably the most interesting screenshot in this post, at least for me:

We barely hunt on Plagirath seal, because experience per hour strongly depends on the knight's weapon and for now there is no good sword with energy damage, but sometimes, especially when we've got Prey Hunting Task it happens. It is a good opportunity to try our luck killing the boss! ... and we killed Plagirath literally 3 times this year! 😀

It was a delightful surprise! Although I didn't prepare anything for the "Golden Question of May" contest on TibiaQA.com and only asked two questions about things I was doing in Tibia at that time, I managed to take second place! Woohaaa!

I love this screenshot! 😀

Nice images. You really put a lot of effort in posting your advances, loots and trophies 🙂

Quote from Abiels on 4 August 2021, 16:10

Nice images. You really put a lot of effort in posting your advances, loots and trophies 🙂

Yeah, it's true.

It's like the part of this game for me - making screenshots 😀 I started when I was 100 level and do it regularly for about 7 years!

Thanks a lot for the compliment! 🙂

My bad luck with the loot from all random bosses is well known. I'm really curious, how many Tyrns I have to kill, to finally loot Sun Mirror . The same thing was with Cornucopia - to get one I had to kill about 40 Dharalions... and I still didn't loot any Cavebear Skull after killing almost 80 Undead Cavebears!

I feel you. I killed 24 Tyrns and nothing so far. But I got Cornucopia on my 7th Dharalion and got Cavebear Skull on my 47 Undead Cavebear.

Quote from candangoek on 30 November 2021, 05:34

My bad luck with the loot from all random bosses is well known. I'm really curious, how many Tyrns I have to kill, to finally loot Sun Mirror . The same thing was with Cornucopia - to get one I had to kill about 40 Dharalions... and I still didn't loot any Cavebear Skull after killing almost 80 Undead Cavebears!

I feel you. I killed 24 Tyrns and nothing so far. But I got Cornucopia on my 7th Dharalion and got Cavebear Skull on my 47 Undead Cavebear.

Still not bad! 😀 I got Cornucopia from my 40th Dharalion, and I never looted Cavebear Skull, even though I killed 76 Undead Cavebears!

I followed your saga in search of Cornucopia, Makadamia. This is one of the most beautiful items dropped from rare bosses in my opinion. Realy happy you finally found it. Congratulations!!! I looted mine in the 8th i think. And no luck with the Sun Mirror, but I don't found many Tyrns yet.

Thanks Felipe! 😀 Hope one day we will have more luck with Tyrns then!

You guys have reminded me that it's been a while since I've put up a post, and I've made tons of screenshots! I'm currently level 822 and playing on a new server, and here I am still on Bona approaching level 800. Time to make up for it at least a little!

Let's start with the magic level, which every double experience and skill weekend becomes nicer!

Some levels:

According to tradition, in the next post, we will summarize the achievements of the last 100 levels!

I've completed completing 100 easy Prey Hunting Tasks. Congratulations to me.

I ate something that wasn't made to be eaten, but I was rewarded for it with another achievement, so cool.

I also killed a few bosses, which I present to you below (or rather, their corpses):

Dharalion #42

Unfortunately Felipe, without my second Cornucopia 🙁 Maybe next time!

Zevelon Duskbringer #37

Arachir The Ancient One #24

I don't think I'll ever get tired of these vampires.

Shlorg #22

And I don't think I'll surprise anyone with the fact that the lucky loot from bosses still isn't there. Of course, I'm talking about those bosses with random respawn, because daily bosses occasionally give me yellow loot.

I got this item literally a few days after these bosses were introduced to the game, so I quickly sold it for over 8kk. I can tell you a secret that to this day I have not been able to get another one. I can also tell you another secret - I don't want to kill these bosses, I'm too lazy. Maybe that's why I don't loot anything? Yes, that could be the reason.

The competition section, which is what I like, although most hate, well it is what it is.

I've been doing a lot of pixel art lately, not always successfully, but I hope the results are still cool and pleasing to the eye. This time two projects for Fansite Item Contest organized by TibiaMaps.io! [unsponsored advertisement: visit TibiaMaps.io, nowhere else you can find such cool Tibia maps! 😉]

The site has a very specific theme, so the choice of item was obvious: a map. I like simple ideas. To add some variety, I also designed a shield with a golden wind rose ornament and a beautiful sunset colour scheme.

Here you can see the Map of Secret Places animation in an enlarged size:

Hope you like it! In This contest, I won the 2nd prize, which was my third Grey Tome!

Years ago winning this book was a dream for me, the thought that I could have as many as 3 of these wouldn't have even crossed my mind then! 🙂

Obviously, a screenshot was taken in... library!

The most important feature in boss hunting is the patience. We have to enjoy our jouney or we can easily get unmotivvated. I love check bosses in hard to reach places. I belive some day I'll find the 1st Zarabustor on Nossobra for exemple.

And what is the animation of this map?! Really nice!!!

I like use the beaultifull tibia places to take ss too. When I get some time I will do my own LT and it will have a lot of diferent spots of the tibian world.

And please, don't forget to update us about yours adventures 🙂

Another milestone is behind me!

I proudly present the front eight of my level. Along with it, traditionally a small (or not so small?) summary of the last 100 levels. I hate preparing these posts because it takes a while to analyze all the "data", but afterward, it's nice to look at all I've accomplished and I hope I make you guys at least a little bit more interested! 🙂

Usually, I don't want to take "posed" screenshots on the occasion of full levels, but this time I decided to do it and I didn't do any decoration, but I found (tfu, Vussia found) a cool place!

In this thread, I presented already four summaries on the occasion of advancing on 400500, 600, and 700 levels of experience.

All of my earlier adventures you will find in my life thread on Tibiopedia.pl!

This summary won't differ from the previous ones, so I'd like to remind you that if you're interested in any Tibia-related content published by me, please visit my Instagram or DeviantArt. Apart from screenshots from the game, you will also find there my drawings, polymer clay works, pixel art, news about my articles, etc.

BOSSES

Admittedly, bosses haven't been my favorite part of the game anymore, but I still check them out from time to time and occasionally kill them!

Rare mounts:

• Crustacea Gigantica – 28
  • Draptor – 20
  • Midnight Panther – 9
  • Undead Cavebear – 76

As you can see not much has changed since I was level 700. I just killed a few Draptors while preparing one of my huge articles about rare bestiary. Worth highlighting that after a hundred levels I killed literally not even one Undead Cavebear. Tired of campers I just bought Cavebear Skull for the need to take screenshots of the house decorations and lost motivation to keep trying.

POI bosses:

• Countess Sorrow – 10
  • Dracola – 1
  • Massacre – 1
  • Mr. Punish – 2
  • The Handmaiden – 2
  • The Imperor – 1
  • The Plasmother – 2

I'm still too lazy about checking POI. Just two more Countess Sorrows, but it's still better than nothing! 😉

Vampire Lords:

• Arachir The Ancient One – 24
  • Diblis The Fair – 28
  • Sir Valorcrest – 28
  • Zevelon Duskbringer – 37

Vampire Lords I still check relatively often, if only for a small profit.

Bosses with Reward Chest system:

• Furyosa – 4
  • Hirintror – 15
  • Ocyakao – 13
  • Shlorg – 21
  • The Welter – 16
  • Tyrn – 29
  • White Pale – 17
  • Zushuka – 19

As you can see the progress is very little. A couple of Shlorgs, Zushukas, Tyrns, and literally one The Welter. Less and less time, unfortunately, affects the number of bosses.

Rest of bosses:

• Cublarc The Plunderer – 109
  • Dharalion – 42
  • Fernfang – 13
  • Hatebreeder – 3
  • Man In The Cave – 23
  • Rotworm Queen – 44
  • Yeti – 16

I want to mention that in all this time of 100 levels, I have not managed to loot a single rare item from any boss with a random respawn. And it's a rather sad conclusion that shows how much patience and BEFORE ALL luck it takes to build a collection of rare items that are much easier to buy these days.

There is still a list of rare bosses left. I'm continuing this project and will continue until I finish it! 🙂

list of rare bosses

• Barbaria
  • Battlemaster Zunzu
  • Big Boss Trolliver
  • Burster
  • Captain Jones
  • Dreadful Disruptor
  • Dreadmaw
  • Flamecaller Zazrak
  • Fleabringer
  • Foreman Kneebiter
  • General Murius
  • Grand Mother Foulscale
  • Grandfather Tridian
  • Gravelord Oshuran
  • Grorlam
  • Hairman The Huge
  • High Templar Cobrass
  • Mahatheb
  • Rukor Zad
  • Smuggler Baron Silvertoe
  • The Big Bad One
  • The Blightfather
  • The Evil Eye
  • The Frog Prince
  • The Hungerer
  • The Manhunter
  • The Mean Masher
  • The Old Whopper
  • The Voice Of Ruin
  • Tzumrah The Dazzler
  • Warlord Ruzad
  • Xenia
  • Yaga The Crone
  • Zarabustor

In my last summary, I wrote about how great my efforts are without much results against weaker versions of monsters from The Void. This time I managed to meet at least one of the bosses - Dreadful Disruptor! To meet him, I had to kill 2782 Stabilizing Reality Reavers! Now I'm waiting for a meeting with Burster!

I could also complain this time that the progression in numbers seems very small, but I think it's still a lot after so many years! Everything gets boring and monotonous after a time.

RARES

Rare items nowadays don't arouse as much enthusiasm as they used to, and golden loot in the vast majority of cases means simply profit and not another element of a unique collection, but it's still worth putting this summary here as well!

Now my collection of lucky loots looks like this:

3x        2x 2x   2x  5x4x  2x2x

10x2x2x2x      3x2x2x5x

3x2x  3x     2x    3x  2x   3x2x

4x  2x  2x    2x2x3x  4x4x  4x 4x

11x13x3x2x      3x

I didn't count panther paws, maxillas, silver raid tokens, and vampire lord tokens, because the drop chance is too high, to consider it as „rare”.

I finally got the Enchanted Pendulet , ironically I didn't get it from the boss though. It was a prize in one of the contests organized by Tibia fansites.

Another great stroke of luck was looting Lisa's Doll , however, it was looted by my knight. I took it to decorate my house, but we need to get another one so Melon won't be at a loss when he gives me his loot!

Do you remember how in the last 700 level summary I was crying, that I hadn't dropped anything interesting from Grand Master Oberon in all that time? I think I won't surprise you by saying that this bad streak continues! And let's not fool ourselves, not only is it hard to find time and a team for daily bosses, but also we have no luck with loot at all... 🙁

CONTESTS

For a while now, contests have been the part of the game I'm most active in, so unlike (for example) bosses, there will be visible progression here! In addition, I started a side project called TibiaFanart.com, which keeps me up to date with various Tibia fanarts created by players, which motivates me even more, to do something creative in my free time.

Let me present some statistics:

I took part in 49 fansites’ contests + 3 official contests (on tibia.com)

• 16 x 1st place
  • 11 x 2nd place
  • 3 x 3rd place

… so 30 prizes in total.

It comes out that my effectiveness is about 58%. Crazy! 😀

And again, just like last time - it was a period of flourishing new fansites, and consequently contests for the fansite items representing them. I didn't manage to win many of these contests (to be precise, I won first place in two Fansite Item Contests - ElPocasTibiano.com and ViviaTibia.com), but I managed to develop my skills even more. That's a big plus!

Here is my collection of fansites’ items and other prizes:

5x 3x3x 6x2x5x

3x2x

2x  2x   2x 

I didn't take into account Tibia Coins  in this list.

I can proudly say, that already 9 of my pixel art items are implemented into the game:

• Midnight Panther Doll (2014)
  • Adamant Shield (2018)
  • Omniscient Owl (2019)
  • Love Elixir (2020)
  • Baby Munster (2020)
  • Tibiapedia (2020)
  • Chaos Critical Dice (2021)
  • White Lion Doll (2021)
  • Magic Hat (2021)

When the results of the contests are announced and it turns out that an item of my design has been chosen and will forever be a part of Tibia I am happy and feel very special because even though I will never achieve anything worth mentioning as a player, my nickname will forever be associated with something positive. 🙂

And although at this point I can't reveal more, those who follow me at least on Instagram know very well that this is not the end. There will also be an adorable unicorn in this thread soon, so stay tuned!

Thanks for visiting, and see you soon! 🙂

I love posts where I describe specific fansite items because it means that something that was designed by me - has entered the game and thus become a part of it forever! Nice, isn't it? 😉

This is the tenth time I've been able to brag about such an accomplishment.
And the recently introduced item is very special to me - it was custom-made for TibiaGoals.com!

I remember being very excited when I was asked for doing this item. "We wanted a unicorn in our colors, designed in oblique projection. It has to be fluffy and adorable!" 

I love designing animals-dolls from this perspective. Each of these items, despite the similarities, looks completely different unlike the dolls shown from the front which look too repetitive in my opinion. I also got a concept of the item from the girls - their preliminary design by Divine'Angel.

Everything was clear! I tried to make the item more like a plush mascot, so I rounded out the shapes. I added a slightly curly mane and big eyes to emphasize the girlishness of the item and the style of the fansite. To make it seem a little more three-dimensional, I highlighted all the darker elements with navy blue. This gives the color a bit more depth than if I had used only light and dark shades of purple. I would also add that this is the only doll in this perspective that changes its position (when goes to sleep). That makes it even more special! 🙂

If you like this item you must read its story!

Of course, as usual, a lack of confidence also accompanied me during the design process. I was afraid that the item would not fit the game and its mainly medieval style. A unicorn, especially in such colors, next to an orc or dragon looks unusual. Fortunately, seeing it in the game made my doubts disappear. With the right decoration, Luna looks wonderful in the house!

Admittedly, below you can see a decoration I made for a friend and it doesn't quite match the unicorn (I just really like it, so I wanted to show it too!), but I'm going to change something in my both houses soon so that I can present items that go with green as well as shades of blue, pink and purple.

See you in the next post! 🙂

PreviousPage 13 of 15Next