Forum

Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Makadamia [Bona]

PreviousPage 12 of 15Next

Hi!

I'm afraid that this post unfortunately won't be interesting for boss hunters, but sometimes I'm just tired of this shit and want to do something else. So this time I can proudly present some new levels and RPG actions without bosses. Ok, maybe with one boss... but let's start as usual - with levels!

During Rapid Respawn Weekend I also completed bestiary with two exotic creatures from the recent update!

My magic level is getting higher:

I was bored with bosses and decided to make some quests. I realised that I still miss very popular one - Firewalker Boots Quest.

Nice items. Better, than in my house! 😀

I also finished two new quests - A Pirate's Tail Quest and Hidden Treasure Quest!

I had to make this screenshot. The color of the water around the new island is so nice! 😀

New achievement:

I was lucky and met some Draptors. Well, I have already done this bestiary, tamed it and looted Draptor Scales, but I still need to know at least a little bit how does this spawn work, so sometimes I check it 😉

Okay, so here is the only true boss in this post - The Frog Prince!

Worth to mention, that it is my first frog in career, thanks to Ordinary Citizen. I checked it so many times without any result, he was lucky and met him accidentally! 😀

Time to update my list of rare bosses with this little frog and add a new goal - meet legendary The Hungerer!

list of rare bosses

• Barbaria
  • Battlemaster Zunzu
  • Big Boss Trolliver
  • Burster
  • Captain Jones
  • Dreadful Disruptor
  • Dreadmaw
  • Flamecaller Zazrak
  • Fleabringer
  • Foreman Kneebiter
  • General Murius
  • Grand Mother Foulscale
  • Grandfather Tridian
  • Gravelord Oshuran
  • Grorlam
  • Hairman The Huge
  • High Templar Cobrass
  • Mahatheb
  • Rukor Zad
  • Smuggler Baron Silvertoe
  • The Big Bad One
  • The Blightfather
  • The Evil Eye
  • The Frog Prince
  • The Hungerer
  • The Manhunter
  • The Mean Masher
  • The Old Whopper
  • The Voice Of Ruin
  • Tzumrah The Dazzler
  • Warlord Ruzad
  • Xenia
  • Yaga The Crone
  • Zarabustor

Well... 😀 Should I consider it as a second boss in this post?

Unfortunately I didn't have luck with daily bosses. I just looted my third Living Vine Bow and stopped killing them for over a month.

Small thing, but still profit! 🙂

In the end few words about my newest success in a fansite contest!

Recently NabBot.xyz organized "Craft a NabBot" Contest in which we had to create their mascot - Mini NabBot or Worker Golem using household materials. Well, I'm not sure if it was a good choice, but I focused on using as many unusual items in a creative way as possible.

As a result I won a third place and finally... FINALLY!

This is my first Bronze Trophy of Excellence in whole career!

By the way - this is also my first Enchanted Pendulet, since I have never looted it from Faceless Bane before! 😉

It's all for now. I hope you're not disappointed with the lack of bosses. See you soon!

Today I'll present a progress after double experience and skill weekend WEEK!

As always - I didn't spend more time on hunting than 2 hours per day (for some it might be a lot, but I know players who used to hunt much more - even 12 hours per day! 😀 ) and the result is really nice - 10 levels more!

Rest of time my character spent on improving skills! I have to emphasize, that I absolutely love the new Lasting Exercise Rods ! Finally, players who use macros illegally have no advantage over the honest ones 🙂

The Pale Count #14

The only boss in this post, since I'm still bored with it a bit... 😀

After such a long time I made Percht Raider Outfit!

Well... it's not my favourite.

I don't know if you remember, but in 2018 I tried so hard to loot Yetislippers from Baleful Bunnies . I even finished the whole bestiary and nothing. In 2019 I didn't have much time, so I killed only about 100 more... but recently, when I came to the island I killed literally a few. Maybe three or four... This time I was lucky and get my own Yetislippers! 😀

Well, nowadays it's not even "yellow", but still nice!

What about Santa Claus? Well... I have never had any luck before and this time looks similar. I took gifts with 36 characters and my most precious item was Violet Gem!

In 2019 I bought quite a lot of things to make Christmas decorations, hoping that there will be a contest to make a drawing or card. Unfortunately, there was no such chance.

This year thanks to TibiaGoals.com and CasalTibiano.com.br I had a great opportunity to have some fun and finally created a Christmas Postcard!

I won a 2nd place and got 1000 Tibia Coins !

You can see my postcard here.

To create my postcard I made some drawings then cut them with a scalpel. It took me ages! To make backgrounds I used paper painted with brown watercolor paint. Wishes are handwritten. Christmas tree is made of polymer clay and baked.

The postcard is 100% handmade, hope you like it guys! 🙂

Too late, to wish you a Merry Christmas, but it's still a perfect time to write "Happy New Year!" 😀

Today I'll start with something unusual! 😀

Among Dwarven Rings and Necklaces of the Deep I found very nice letter in my inbox! Thank you so much Hedgehodge! It is motivating as hell!

My recent free time I had to spend on various changes on TibiaBosses website (Maybe you have found some changes already?) and the implementation of The Great Boss Hunt Contest 2021. Also I was busy with my completely new passion project... so again post without bosses, because it takes too much time.

Well, comparing to people who have more than 1000 days in streak it's nothing, but it is my own record!

For 365 days in a row I got the last possible in this category title "Creature of Habit (Grade 5)". On the other hand I lost other title... 🙁

...and it means I'm poor again! BUT! Every cloud has a silver lining.

I BOUGHT RATHLETON!

Just kidding. I bought only one house there and it's my second in this city and overall.

It means, that I became my own neighbour. Nice, isn't it? 😀

I was complaining for a long time, that I have no place for decoration in my Wallside Residence, so now I can complain that I have not enough items to put in two houses. 😀

Ah! I also bought my dream outfit - Breezy Garb! It looks great with this french baguette.

Since I barely checked bosses you may think that I was focused on hunts, but to be honest I wouldn't say so... I don't hunt everyday and if I do, then often only 1 hour. Anyway it's enough to make some levels.

I think I found my new favourite hunting spot. Damn, the profit here is great!

I had hunting tasks for Glooth Anemone and Devourer, so I made this level on a wildlife raid.

Achievements time!

I found in Rathleton deposit  a Clay Lump, so I tried my luck and... yeah, I was lucky! Rest of statues I made during whildlife raids, since you can easile loot clay from Drillworms.

A few hunting tasks at Pirats have resulted in another achievement:

Like everybody, I also took advantage of the recent discovery - a way to open Dark Grounds.

During Rapid Respawn Weekend I finished this bestiary entry as well:

Curiosity:

By killing 2500 Sights of Surrender we looted 5 Strings of Mending .

Unfortunately I lost my team to do daily bosses so I barely have an opportunity to kill any. This is one of the last arena bosses we killed together.

4th Shoulder Plate

Our team already looted 3 Scrubbing Brushes (Popicii 2x, Bigg Melon 1x) so all of us got 1st addon, but we are still trying to loot 3 Soaps. And of course when Soaps are needed I looted another brush. Uhhh... but at least profit.

I tried for a moment to check some bosses and I killed one... literally one 😀

Zevelon Duskbringer #34

However most of time I was following others blood stains and was few minutes too late, like here:

So I gave up and took care of my project.

Okay, since I've mentioned about my passion project already two times I think it's a good opportunity to present it here.

While observing various polls on the official Tibia website, I noticed that many of the Cipsoft's decisions related to the game content are controversial, some are perceived negatively. However, there is something that always gets positive feedback. This is the work of graphics designers - sprites, artworks, headers, client backgrounds. These things always cause positive emotions and please the eye.

I often emphasized, that thanks to Tibia, or rather contests organized by Tibia fansites I realized, that I like drawing, I found my new hobby, which is polymer clay, soon I'll buy graphics tablet and try myself in digital drawing (if only I'll have time)... enough about me, I just wanted to show the context.

All these thoughts and observations made an idea come to my mind. What about making something useful, which will cause only positive emotions and may encourage people like me to try their hand or to spend free time in a creative way?

This is the reason why I decided to make a fansite dedicated to Tibia fan arts.

TibiaFanart.com has several sections:

• GALLERY - Based on a tag system gallery with players fan arts of various categories, like drawings, graphics, figurines, pixel art, tibia houses decorations... or even cosplay!
  • SPRITES - Something for pixel art fans. Database of sprites designed by players. You will find here both - unused sprites and the ones, that are already implemented to the game.
  • ARTISTS - In my opinion this section is the most interesting. Here you will find A-Z list of hobbyists and professional artists who create Tibia fan arts. You can view their artworks, find their social media and meet dozens of different styles
  • OFFICIAL GRAPHICS - The biggest database of Cipsoft's artworks, headers, client bacgrounds etc. Perfect place to find some inspirations to your own artworks.

We are also planning to add fan art related articles, interviews with players who, except tibia, enjoy creating fan arts and some tutorials!

Although the theme of the site is not for everyone, it can still be an eye-friendly project, that you can visit from time to time and see what people have created! 😉

I came here with a new sprite I have designed as a fansite item, but this one is very special since it was commissioned. The first commission in my career!

The difference between working to create a sprite for the contest and designing commissioned item is really huge. In case of sprites prepared for the contests, the idea depends entirely on me. I also create the name, sounds and possible attributes of the item. On the other hand in case of preparing an item as a commission - the idea is already determined in advance, and my job is to make graphics at the highest possible level. A lot of corrections and an idea that didn't come from my imagination are the factors, which make this kind of work much more difficult and time-consuming.

The ManjaTibia.com.br team sent me the artwork concept shown below, with a wish that the cube was blue and always rolled a 20.

Unfortunately, a dice couldn't be the size of the shield in the game, so I had to slightly reduce its size, which excluded the possibility to show any numbers on the item. To be honest it wouldn't look clear even on the bigger one, since the shape of each side is a triangle and this makes everything way harder than in the case of square-shaped ones.

Because the dice is a small and inconspicuous item, I focused on lively and interesting animation. The first one was rolling animation:

The next wish was to create the first stage of animation, which would be the permanent one. Another suggestion was to design ghosts flying around the item. I wanted to keep the dice rolling with purple ghosts flying around, but the admin asked me to make this item static. The result is visible below:

Welcome Chaos Critical Dice!

I prepared a few different versions of this item to face the requirements. One of my favourite was a single ghost hiding inside the dice, However, this version was not used.

Hope you like it!

See you in the next post! 🙂

Hi!

After so many opportunities to get more experience while hunting than usual, I came with a lot of new levels 😀

... and a combo of levels from Sphinx hunt. I don't even remember on what occasion we were on those hunts - double experience and skill weekend or increased percentage of experience in the party... or both!

No matter what was it, I've got 10 levels more + higher magic level! The decoration in this room is also changed, hope it looks at least a little bit better than the former one.

BUT! I had some adventures as well. For example, I pushed F1 and fn buttons at the same time while luring monsters, and guess what? I died! I do not recommend it. No, no, no!

But the screenshot is colourful and nice, isn't it? I really like it.

I really like the idea to get some nice decorations in exchange for some points as long as I don't have to pay with hundreds of Tibia Coins or spend few years collecting points for one item/mount/outfit. The system avaliable on Rascacoon seems to be more friendly for players who don't want to spend their lifes in the game, so I tried to make my first wall decoration.

I thought it will look better 😀

Well, I have no time and/or team for daily bosses. I can go once per week, so... so I just try from time to time to loot something from the ones I can kill solo. This is my first lucky loot for ages! And it's not even yellow!

No matter what color is this and what is the price. Thanks to this little flower I could tame my brand new mount, a White Lion.

Bosses became rare guests in my life thread recently, but disturbing campers who destroy all fun and block floor resets are always a great motivation to start checking them. I had this motivation for 2 or 3 days and here is the result... unfortunately after that time, I stopped checking them again.

Countess Sorrow #10

Shlorg #20

Zevelon Duskbringer #35

This is the end of my recent adventures. See you in the next post! 😀

Finally! After such a long time (I won the contest during Christmas 2020) I can present my newest fansite item - White Lion Doll, which represents ElPodcastibiano.com in the game. I was really excited because the sprite is one of my favorite among my other designs.

This lion I made really fast, since "White Lion" was the suggested theme of the item. I was afraid that the more entries participants add, the harder will be to do something unique and avoid being accused of plagiarism. Unfortunately, this is the most popular way to discredit someone else's work.

As a part of every submission, we had to create a lore of the item. Mine was inspired by the Mandalorian series 😀

INTRO

Majestic and powerful white lions are the symbol of royalty as well as courage. Their fur emits a silver shimmer and their eyes resemble glittering rubies. Some sages claim that these lions are mythical beings known from olden times since they were most often seen in ancient sanctuaries. You can still meet them deep under the Lion's Rock, where the noblest lions are guarding a secret entrance.

LORE

A long time ago, in a distant corner of Tibia, a guild of assassins was charged with the quest to defeat a White Lion who was terrorizing the local population. They came out victorious from this battle, however, one of the mercenaries stumbled upon a little white lion cub. The guild required him to finish the job, but he formed an instant bond with the baby lion - even naming him Leo. The kind assassin swore to reunite Leo with its own kind. Together they traveled across the lands of Tibia searching for his new home, fending off constant attacks from the assassin guild which was after Leo.

As a part of the reward, I got also my 4th Medal of Honour!

White Lion Doll is my 8th item, designed by me and implemented into the game.

• Midnight Panther Doll (2014)
  • Adamant Shield (2018)
  • Omniscient Owl (2019)
  • Love Elixir (2020)
  • Baby Munster (2020)
  • Tibiapedia (2020)
  • Chaos Critical Dice (2021)
  • White Lion Doll (2021)

Hello again!

Finally, I had some self-motivation to check bosses, so this time a bit more RPG than in my recent posts full of levels. Of course, it doesn't mean that I stopped increasing my experience! 😉

I did some Hunting Tasks...

I had a great time at my favourite hunting spot! 😀

When I'm lucky enough to draw any prey or task for Sphinx or Crypt Wardens, then we come back to Issavi and get some experience there...

Bestiary time!

... Menacing Carnivora was my last Carnivora to complete in the bestiary, now I can forget about this place and never come back here 😀

Melon also did some bestiary entries on the south raid in Glooth Factory:

Lucky loots from daily bosses!

Well, I mean Ratmiral Blackwhiskers, I didn't do any other daily bosses... maybe Grand Master Oberon and Drume from time to time, but I'm tired with my bad luck, so I often skip them.

2nd Scrubbing Brush

3rd Scrubbing Brush

So... for now, we looted 8 Scrubbing Brushes.

Popicii: 3x ,

Bigg Melon: 2x ,

Makadamia: 3x .

We need Soaps! 🙁

I barely check Orc's raid on Fermor Hills, because it is so hard to meet it. My last was a few years ago. And recently when I logged in on my noob char by accident I saw a lot of Orcs around the tower... unfortunately this "adventure" ended without any part of the Amazon set. 🙁

The Big Bad One #3

The Frog Prince #2

... and another Gravelord Oshuran to my collection of rare and/or useless bosses:

One day was really lucky for me because I met three vampire lords. Unfortunately, not one by one, but all of them in about 3-4 hours.

Tyrn #27 & Tyrn #28

If not taking into account the items that I designed in 2020 and that were implemented in the game recently, my last contest's artwork I presented in this thread in January. It is finally time to make an update! As you probably noticed on the official Tibia website at the end of March we could celebrate a Fansite Appreciation Day! Cipsoft's Community Managers with fansite admins organized an amazing contest called "Craft a Fansite Item"! Our task was to create a fansite item in any technique we want.

By the way, if you want to read about this contest and check all submissions - visit TibiaFanart.com!

I won second place, which is absolutely wonderful! I won an item I didn't have before - an even better feeling! 😀

If you want to read something more about this special event, open the spoiler!

I love this kind of contests because it's a perfect opportunity to have some fun with polymer clay and try something new. While I'm doing animal figurines even for fun, as a hobby, then the "Craft a Fansite Item" contest became a reason to try to sculpt a human - Wicked Witch!

Let's be honest - could be better. This face looks like a child who likes lip filler too much, but on the other hand, it was my first adventure with sculpting a human's face, so hard to expect perfection.

While I'm not satisfied with the winning entry, I love the Midnight Panther Doll look. It's a bit different than the one in-game, but still nice! 😀

Hope you like it too!

There is another reason to be proud of because the results of this contest on April 27 were published on the official Tibia website and everybody could see it! 🙂 Firstly I was really ashamed, but now I'm really happy, that I can have such a nice screenshot:

PS. I didn't use 3D printer. I used FIMO polymer clay and sculpted it by myself. I don't consider 3D printings as handmade stuff, because it's not.

Recently we've got so many Double Experience and Skill Weekends that making levels has become so easy. What is more between each of these weekends we've got bonus experience points as a result of different kinds of events. No wonder that even less involved in hunting players, like me, have a higher and higher level.

On this occasion, I also advanced in my magic level - 127! It is 124 without a loyalty bonus, as I remember.

Here we go with the continuation of hunting on my favourite spot - True Asuras! 🙂

Between the hunts, I have finally found some time to finish a few bestiary entries and I completed my first section - Fey monsters.

I also realised, that I didn't make all achievements related to The Explorer Society Quest, so I made additional missions and got new achievement:

This is the time when I have finally some luck with the rare bosses...

Here you can see my second Dreadmaw:

This one is nothing new in this life thread.

But! Battlemaster Zunzu is the boss I wanted to meet for ages. Always when I was running back from Grand Master Oberon I was checking this lizard without any result. Not to mention all those boss-checks among Muggy Plains... and finally after such a long time (over a year I guess) I met Battlemaster Zunzu himself!

list of rare bosses

• Barbaria
  • Battlemaster Zunzu
  • Big Boss Trolliver
  • Burster
  • Captain Jones
  • Dreadful Disruptor
  • Dreadmaw
  • Flamecaller Zazrak
  • Fleabringer
  • Foreman Kneebiter
  • General Murius
  • Grand Mother Foulscale
  • Grandfather Tridian
  • Gravelord Oshuran
  • Grorlam
  • Hairman The Huge
  • High Templar Cobrass
  • Mahatheb
  • Rukor Zad
  • The Big Bad One
  • The Blightfather
  • The Evil Eye
  • The Frog Prince
  • The Hungerer
  • The Manhunter
  • The Mean Masher
  • The Old Whopper
  • The Voice Of Ruin
  • Tzumrah The Dazzler
  • Warlord Ruzad
  • Xenia
  • Yaga The Crone
  • Zarabustor

For now, I'm the most focused on Burster and Dreadful Disruptor, but damn... I'm extremely unlucky with both. I barely check other rare bosses, but as soon as I meet these two, I'll start with the rest, like Rukor Zad or Warlord Ruzad. Stay tuned! 😀

Shlorg #21

I wondered if Cipsoft has changed the look of Shlorg as well as they did with Bog Raiders. The answer is: nope.

SIEMIX

No loot tho.

Luckily we found out that on Oramond appeared the last boss, which didn't give me a rare item - Lisa .

I looted Feedbag 4 times (I didn't even count how many backpacks was looted by Mad Def who used to kill Glooth Fairy with me years ago), One Hit Wonder was looted once by my teammate and once by myself... and Lisa's Doll - the rarest and the most expensive item was looted by my team years ago only once. We sold it to share the profit with the team.

This time I wanted to keep the item to put it in my new house, so I and Bigg Melon decided to get two dolls. It's hard to predict who will loot the doll and how does the reward system work in the case of Oramond bosses, so no matter who will get the item - we are looting two and share it 50/50.

The first result came surprisingly quickly!

We had to kill Lisa only 33 times to get our first doll!

Last but not least...

It's all for now. As always - hope you like it and see you in the next post!

Hi!

How are you doing guys? After a month I came back to update this life thread. A lot of new things happened. I've got screenshots for the next 3 posts waiting to publish! 😀

So when we heard about the 5-days long double experience and skill... and even loot time I and Bigg Melon started a challenge. Each of us had to collect 100 kk in 20 days, to have enough cash for training our characters. We were hunting every day for two hours on True Asuras, sold our individual loot... and we did it!

Here is the result - a new magic level! 🙂

I'm also quite close to magic level 129 now.

In the meanwhile I made quite a lot of levels:

Seems to be boring... all hunts on True Asuras, but I like this hunting spot. We've got really nice profit here and retargeting system of these creatures always guarantees us an unforgettable experience, haha 😀

Recently I started to make some achievements too!

Finally! It was weird that I finished Demon Task such a long time ago (... and yes, I was using Blessed Wooden Stake on Demon's corpses) and I still didn't face the requirements to get this achievement. Better late than never.

This one was really easy. Especially that I started it 7 years ago!

I'm a Gold Digger.

I should have done it a long time ago but as always... I forgot to do so.

... and the last one. "Monsterhunter" really makes me smile, not because of the achievement itself, but because soon after I got it I finally completed a big goal - meet Dreadful Disruptor!

I know, that it may be ridiculous, because it is really easy-to-meet boss, but damn, I had to kill literally 2782 Stabilizing Reality Reavers to meet him. It's a lot. I heard about players who have met this boss a few times during completing their bestiary entries.

list of rare bosses

• Barbaria
  • Battlemaster Zunzu
  • Big Boss Trolliver
  • Burster
  • Captain Jones
  • Dreadful Disruptor
  • Dreadmaw
  • Flamecaller Zazrak
  • Fleabringer
  • Foreman Kneebiter
  • General Murius
  • Grand Mother Foulscale
  • Grandfather Tridian
  • Gravelord Oshuran
  • Grorlam
  • Hairman The Huge
  • High Templar Cobrass
  • Mahatheb
  • Rukor Zad
  • The Big Bad One
  • The Blightfather
  • The Evil Eye
  • The Frog Prince
  • The Hungerer
  • The Manhunter
  • The Mean Masher
  • The Old Whopper
  • The Voice Of Ruin
  • Tzumrah The Dazzler
  • Warlord Ruzad
  • Xenia
  • Yaga The Crone
  • Zarabustor

BURSTER, I'M COMING!

Cublarc The Plunderer #109

Diblis The Fair #27

Do you wonder if I finally killed any more fancy boss, than Cublarc The Plunderer #4568958656? Yep, it was The Welter.

With a shitty loot, AS USUAL.

The only lucky loot was my 4th Living Vine Bow. I kill arena bosses maybe once per month, so I don't have many opportunities to loot anything interesting. 🙁

I took part in another Fansite Item Contest. This time it was organized by TibiaGallery.com. Even though I didn't take any podium place there I wanted to present my sprites!

A Fairy Doll - is the first female doll I ever created. I used to create dolls in oblique projection because I don't like the perspective I used in this case, but I tried to not "copy" all these already existing dolls and design mine in a different, more dynamic position. Hope you like it!

Baby Yeti - I think this is my favorite sprite among my designs so far. I created the base a long time ago, in 2017. The shape of this version is visibly corrected. Those who were lucky enough to meet Yetis in Tibia know very well, how exciting this moment is. Unfortunately, such a happy moment can end unlucky. Yetis may disappear in front of you! Of course, we can explain this by the mechanics of this raid, but in my sprite, I wanted to present it by adding a little bit of magic!

It's all for now.

Visit me also on my Instagram profile, where I publish the most current adventures from Tibia and ... my world of pixel art! 😀

One more item designed by me is finally in the game! Woohaaa!

This one is created for VivaTibia.com and my main concept was to design several items, which the main theme will be magic and party. Of course, everything is designed in a very unique in Tibia warm shade of purple, which I took from their logo.

The animation for every item looks similar. I just gave up with balloons, because it looks like ... I don't know... It moves my imagination, haha! 😆

The winning entry was a Magic Hat, which indeed next to the Present Box was my favourite sprites among my designs. After using the item, hat turns around faster and faster and suddenly explodes with colourful confetti!

Hope you like the idea!

And here's the 1st stage zoomed in. I think this animation looks really cool!

Magic Hat is my 9th item, designed by me and implemented into the game.

• Midnight Panther Doll (2014)
  • Adamant Shield (2018)
  • Omniscient Owl (2019)
  • Love Elixir (2020)
  • Baby Munster (2020)
  • Tibiapedia (2020)
  • Chaos Critical Dice (2021)
  • White Lion Doll (2021)
  • Magic Hat (2021)
PreviousPage 12 of 15Next