Forum

Forum Navigation
Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumBosses: General discussionMad Mage farming
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Mad Mage farming

Hello friends!

I have taken upon me to farm the Mad mage (slime cleaning in edron cave). I have currently killed 78 without a hat but atleast I have looted 2 cans. My question is: Do you guys have experience with this boss and maybe what the record is amount of killed mad mage before looting I know wiki says 1 in 67 but yeah I wanted to talk about this subject since it's pretty much all I'm doing in my gaming time. (disclamier: not looking to be told its not worth it, I am a patient guy that play Tibia the way I enjoy it 🙂 )

Quote from Mr_yoink on 30 April 2021, 19:48

Hello friends!

I have taken upon me to farm the Mad mage (slime cleaning in edron cave). I have currently killed 78 without a hat but atleast I have looted 2 cans. My question is: Do you guys have experience with this boss and maybe what the record is amount of killed mad mage before looting I know wiki says 1 in 67 but yeah I wanted to talk about this subject since it's pretty much all I'm doing in my gaming time. (disclamier: not looking to be told its not worth it, I am a patient guy that play Tibia the way I enjoy it 🙂 )

Hello Mr.yoink. Sorry for the google translator. Ah Mad Mage Quest is one of my favorite boring solo quests. My hat fell off 3 times and I killed a madman maybe 35-40 times? The first Golen Can of Oil was dropped after a 5.5k kill! Golden Servant so I think I can honestly say that the rarity in this quest in my case was a watering can (haha) Greetings from Poland!

@mr_yoink

About 80-100 killed, mostly solo. Never looted a cap, nor can of oil.

Thank you for your answers gentlemen. Rather insane when there is so many stories of people killing 1-10 and looting it. The magic of RNG I guess..

Hello from Brazil!

I've killed around 30 - 40 time and have the lucky to loot 2x Mages Cap!

I wish you good lucky 🙂