Forum

Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Invent a New Boss Contest - Questions/Comments

Page 1 of 2Next

This thread is made for discussions about Invent New Boss Contest - ask questions to the admins, comment etc.

Contest and rules:

Invent New Boss Contest

Submissions thread:

Submissions

"- (optional) sketch of the boss - hand drawn"

The image/sketch must be hand-drawn (physical paper) or can be virtually created, but still hand drawn?

"- Description of the boss. Write about how he looks, his history, where he lives, how he behaves etc."

This is the section we tell the bosses' lore and his abilities etc?

"Is it possible to win reward in both contests?"

Yes, it is! ????

Also I want to add information about rule "(optional) sketch of the boss - hand drawn" - it will be changed as soon as possible. It won't be an optional part of submission anymore and participant will be able to show his imaginated boss in any way! It means that it can be a hand drawing, but also digital artwork, sprite etc.

EDIT:

We have changed point 4 into "Sketch of the boss - hand drawn, or other technique, it is up to you!"

Quote from Remixer on 31 March 2017, 09:50

"- (optional) sketch of the boss - hand drawn" The image/sketch must be hand-drawn (physical paper) or can be virtually created, but still hand drawn?     "- Description of the boss. Write about how he looks, his history, where he lives, how he behaves etc." This is the section we tell the bosses' lore and his abilities etc?

Answer on your first question is in red post above 🙂

About second question: yep, it's exactly this section.

Good luck!

But it is still restricted to only 1 sketch image/art work?

Quote from Remixer on 31 March 2017, 10:07

But it is still restricted to only 1 sketch image/art work?

No, it depends on you. 🙂 Treat it like "at least one picture with boss visualisation made in any way" .

Nice contests, I'm in!

Boss Birthday Card Contest:

- The birthday card can be crafted too? (I mean using manual stuff, coloured paper, glitters etc?)

Quote from Dacil on 31 March 2017, 16:17

Nice contests, I'm in! Boss Birthday Card Contest: - The birthday card can be crafted too? (I mean using manual stuff, coloured paper, glitters etc?)

Yes, it is up to you which method you will use! 🙂

About the boss contest, I posted an entry yesterday but ive got some things that Id like to add to my post. Is it okay to edit your post at a later point or would this invalidate the entry? just to be safe..

Quote from Balevi on 4 April 2017, 13:39

About the boss contest, I posted an entry yesterday but ive got some things that Id like to add to my post. Is it okay to edit your post at a later point or would this invalidate the entry? just to be safe..

Ye it is ok! You can edit it until contest's deadine.

Page 1 of 2Next